Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sex with the gods

alisha

Thiis question is for the HP of Satanism I was wondering if it is possible
To get pregnant during sex with the gods of hell
I'm just curious though it seams like. A stupid question
It means a lot to know the answer will you ask please
I would really like to know

Hail. Satan

The answer is no.We are genetically compactible with the gods and if they were physically on earth we could mate with them.

it would be wonderful if we could :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Hail. Satan

I am no HP but I am sure that it is possible.Lord Asmodeus had a human mother and His Father is a God.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 11:21:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sex with the gods

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" wrote:

Hail. Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

Hail. Satan
It's not possible to conceive during an astral experience. However, if one of the Gods were to be physically present it would be completely possible.

-From TempleofEnki.

Hail Father Satan.
Hail the Gods of Hell.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Pregnancy? Dubious, but yes, sex with Demons is possible, because when we increase our bioelectricity, our frequency (by increasing the chakra speed), we are able to touch the seemingly intangible.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

The answer is no.We are genetically compactible with the gods and if they were physically on earth we could mate with them.

Don't quote me on this, but assuming that the interaction we have with the gods is through energy, than there is no actual seminal fluid involved and therefore nothing to grow in the egg. 
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 9:21 AM

Hail. Satan

Scientifically speaking, how would that be possible? Unless they came to us in physical form and had sex with one of us, I don't see that happening.

That'd be awesome to think about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

Hail. Satan

Well, can't you create things out of energy? Like with pyrokinesis or whatnot? So Couldn't  you create a sperm (or lots) using your energy? Biokinesis in a way?

On 2013-03-04, at 5:40 PM, "corvuscorax2013" <corvuscorax2013@... wrote:
  Scientifically speaking, how would that be possible? Unless they came to us in physical form and had sex with one of us, I don't see that happening.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

Hail. Satan

No, fire/heat is created through the molecules vibrating rapidly. This is the scientific explination for pyrokenisis.
Creating sperm is completely different.
You cannot get pregnant from astral sexual acitivities with the Gods.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

Well, can't you create things out of energy? Like with pyrokinesis or whatnot? So Couldn't you create a sperm (or lots) using your energy? Biokinesis in a way?

On 2013-03-04, at 5:40 PM, "corvuscorax2013" <corvuscorax2013@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

Hail. Satan

Have sex with Them is actually possible, pregnancy is not (yet!). When they go back to Earth in their biological bodies, pregnancy will be possible.
So continue your efforts to develope yourself as you will be able interact in a physically way with them (their astral bodies can interact with us physically) and to achive Godhead to live this time. I hope All of us complete the Magnum Opus to presence that moment!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Hail. Satan

And if I ejaculate inside her? What happens with the sperm? Will it fall in the floor or stay inside?
Can the fluids "follow" the vibration and interact physically, at least for a period? i.e without acting biologically, Of Corse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Pregnancy? Dubious, but yes, sex with Demons is possible, because when we increase our bioelectricity, our frequency (by increasing the chakra speed), we are able to touch the seemingly intangible.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

Why do you ask this??? Do you want to impregnant a Goddess??? Better ask the Goddess first. Seems Silly to me.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

And if I ejaculate inside her? What happens with the sperm? Will it fall in the floor or stay inside?
Can the fluids "follow" the vibration and interact physically, at least for a period? i.e without acting biologically, Of Corse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@ wrote:

I would love to get pregnant by one of the gods that would be awesome and also an honor to be chosen in such a way.

Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 5:50 PM CST egon_88_666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Sexual interaction with the Gods is on the Astral plane. Therefore physical interaction will not occur (such as fluids 'staying inside'). There is a lot of energies relieased during sexual orgasm, as well as all the chakras becoming empowered with the life force/bio electricity. But there is no 'ejaculation' so to say on the Astral (even if this occurs in the physical plane).

The answer to this question is simple. No we cannot impregnate the Gods, unless we are in physical contact with them (ie, they are here on Earth, or we are on Duat). This is different from sex and interaction on the Astral plane, which can be experianced as you further open yourself up, and advance your astral sences.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

It also seems silly to me.  Seems that you want to impregnate a Goddess as well.  The way I see it, for this to happen, you must ask her if she wants to be your partner, girlfriend, wife, the same way you would with a human woman.  Be respectful to the Goddesses with these types of subjects, and if you really contact one, whatever you talk with Her is between you and Her only, not for you to tell everyone, respect Her wishes and Her privacy.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Sun, March 10, 2013 10:26:47 AM

Why do you ask this??? Do you want to impregnant a Goddess??? Better ask the Goddess first. Seems Silly to me.

Hail Satan

Siguard Draconis.

Talking of which, I recently came across this Demon: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/#ASMODEUSIt says that His mother was a human.I'd like to ask what do you assume happened to that woman? Did she reincarnate with result not knowing of her son now or could she have stayed on Duat (I hope I said this right) even if she wasn't spiritually as opened as she should  be? Or was she definitely spiritually open since she had had intercourse with a God? 
Απο: En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 1:09 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sex with the gods

Sexual interaction with the Gods is on the Astral plane. Therefore physical interaction will not occur (such as fluids 'staying inside'). There is a lot of energies relieased during sexual orgasm, as well as all the chakras becoming empowered with the life force/bio electricity. But there is no 'ejaculation' so to say on the Astral (even if this occurs in the physical plane).

The answer to this question is simple. No we cannot impregnate the Gods, unless we are in physical contact with them (ie, they are here on Earth, or we are on Duat). This is different from sex and interaction on the Astral plane, which can be experianced as you further open yourself up, and advance your astral sences.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Siguard Draconis.

This was likely from when the Gods were previously on Earth. This person more than likely would have had a raised serpent and possibly even achieved the Godhood. Its hard to know, but it is most likely the case that she is one of the few who are still residing on Duat with the Gods.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Talking of which, I recently came across this Demon: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... /#ASMODEUS
It says that His mother was a human.
I'd like to ask what do you assume happened to that woman? Did she reincarnate with result not knowing of her son now or could she have stayed on Duat (I hope I said this right) even if she wasn't spiritually as opened as she should  be? Or was she definitely spiritually open since she had had intercourse with a God? 

Στάλθηκε: 1:09 μ.μ. Î"ευτέρα, 11 Μαρτίου 2013

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Asmodeus is a Hellenic name. Probably his mother was an Advanced Human and his Father was an ET from Satan's side, namely a God. They had a child and this child did achieve the Godhead, as it would have been extremely advanced as it seems. Probably Asmodeus left with the other Gods, after the massive attack on Earth. With an actual spacecraft or by other means.

And also, I do not understand why people have this rushing desire to have Gods and have sex with them. You can merge with the Gods, become literally a spiritual one and even best friends with them, without having to actually mate with them. I do not want to insult anybody, so hear this with the ears of your heart. You do not need to actually have sex with a particular God to bond with them. Having a succubus is a whole other matter and its another thing. This is more like a general reply. People obsess over the sex lives of the Gods, while its not what should concern us. Or people think the Gods are something you can have sex with like that. Not the case. They are all very advanced, very evolved and probably many do not have a grasp of it completely. So in other words, we should realize our positions and theirs and treat the whole procedure with respect. Not like just an orgasm or something. I cannot really put in words what I mean, but I'm sure the message got through.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

This was likely from when the Gods were previously on Earth. This person more than likely would have had a raised serpent and possibly even achieved the Godhood. Its hard to know, but it is most likely the case that she is one of the few who are still residing on Duat with the Gods.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

Talking of which, I recently came across this Demon: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... /#ASMODEUS
It says that His mother was a human.
I'd like to ask what do you assume happened to that woman? Did she reincarnate with result not knowing of her son now or could she have stayed on Duat (I hope I said this right) even if she wasn't spiritually as opened as she should  be? Or was she definitely spiritually open since she had had intercourse with a God? 

Στάλθηκε: 1:09 μ.μ. Î"ευτέρα, 11 Μαρτίου 2013

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back