Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sex with a Demon

Mc Rundown

Where can i find information on having sex with a demon. A link will be helpful. Hail Satan!

JoyofSatan.org it's in the demon section.

" Life is an opportunity to improve and advance."- HP Maxine

Hail Satan !

I dont know if other jos agree with my thought but you can search for ' summonsuccubus' on google it provides free email course every 2 days.
There's a page in jos abt succubus too - its a ritual. I've read in other forums that Many perform ritual asking lilth to send 1 of her servants.

Hail Father Saran

------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 11:34 PM PST Mc Rundown wrote:

Where can i find information on having sex with a demon. A link will be helpful. Hail Satan!

No, these are insulting they use circles and other crap. When dealing with Gods one should only use the methods on JoS as these alone are respectful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], General Franco 666 <generalfranc666@... wrote:

I dont know if other jos agree with my thought but you can search for ' summonsuccubus' on google it provides free email course every 2 days.
There's a page in jos abt succubus too - its a ritual. I've read in other forums that Many perform ritual asking lilth to send 1 of her servants.

Hail Father Saran

Not only do they use circles but if I am remembering correctly, Lilith-sama is NOT to be summoned. Personally, I wouldn't go by anything written by those without because they really have no idea what they're doing and don't know they are using twisted and corrupted information.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], General Franco 666 <generalfranc666@... wrote:

Hail Father Saran

Well he didn't write about SUMMONING Lilith but doing a ritual and asking her, but it's pretty much the same thing as we address our rituals to Satan alone.

Generally non-JoS sources are not recommended even if they claim to be "Satanic". I've seen all things from sites claiming our Gods are not real but parts of our minds, that having sex with a succubus means just having sex with your own soul to BS claiming they are evil and you summon them in a circle and you whip yourself and other crap like that. There's NO ONE outside JoS who respects and loves our Gods as much as we do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Not only do they use circles but if I am remembering correctly, Lilith-sama is NOT to be summoned. Personally, I wouldn't go by anything written by those without because they really have no idea what they're doing and don't know they are using twisted and corrupted information.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], General Franco 666 <generalfranc666@ wrote:

Hail Father Saran

Strange..Why People Ask For Succubus?
Sex Sex Sex..-.-They're not some Romantic Slaves.They are Actual Beings just like Humans. With Soul,Feelings,Their own Private things to do in their personal lifes on their respective Material Plane(their Planet) and Their Astral Working.I wonder...Why Do people Want relations and Them Want Relationships From Millions of Lightyear away Why.

You are right Celina, Lilith is not to be summoned. 
Here is the JoS link to incubbi/sucubbi: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Hail Satan!
Pe 16-nov.-2012, la 15:28, "Celina" <lovingbelial@... a scris:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Saran

Can a women get pregnant,If she had sex with demons?Can it happen? 

Sent from my iPhone
On 17/11/2012, at 1:49 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  Well he didn't write about SUMMONING Lilith but doing a ritual and asking her, but it's pretty much the same thing as we address our rituals to Satan alone.

Generally non-JoS sources are not recommended even if they claim to be "Satanic". I've seen all things from sites claiming our Gods are not real but parts of our minds, that having sex with a succubus means just having sex with your own soul to BS claiming they are evil and you summon them in a circle and you whip yourself and other crap like that. There's NO ONE outside JoS who respects and loves our Gods as much as we do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], General Franco 666 <generalfranc666@ wrote:

Hail Father Saran

I do not mean any disrespect, but I am growing highly disturbed by all of these "how do I have sex with a demon" questions. I would imagine one should respectfully *ask* the demon with whom you are interested. And is it just me, or does the idea of a "how to have sex with a demon" class seem tacky and impersonal? I am not talking to anyone specifically; I just do not like when I feel our gods are being treated as simply sex objects and not as gods deserving no less than honor and respect. I apologize if I sound preachy or judgmental.

Sent from my LG Smartphone on Sprint

This reminds me of all the mythical urban legends of humans breeding with other beings such as spirits or aliens as described in the Controversial biblical narrative of the Book of Enoch or other earlier accounts from Sumerian ages

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip <phillip_0205@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On 17/11/2012, at 1:49 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Saran

This is explained on JoS. No, a woman will never get pregnant from a Demon, unless the Demon is physically here. The spirit does not produce semen.

Hail Satan!
Pe 16-nov.-2012, la 15:54, Phillip <phillip_0205@... a scris:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Saran

I don't think one can actually ask the particular incubbi/succubi he/she wants to have sex with, especially if he/she is in the beginning, as there is no list with their names. I mean, I always thought that incubbi/succubi are different from the 72 Goetic Demons or the others listed on JoS. Please correct me if i am wrong. I think a love or sexual relationship with a Demon/ess can help a lot in spiritual advancement. Of course, one should always approach them with utmost respect; this is out of the question..

Hail Satan!
Pe 17-nov.-2012, la 00:17, Katy <alexendorian@... a scris:

I do not mean any disrespect, but I am growing highly disturbed by all of these "how do I have sex with a demon" questions. I would imagine one should respectfully *ask* the demon with whom you are interested. And is it just me, or does the idea of a "how to have sex with a demon" class seem tacky and impersonal? I am not talking to anyone specifically; I just do not like when I feel our gods are being treated as simply sex objects and not as gods deserving no less than honor and respect. I apologize if I sound preachy or judgmental.

Sent from my LG Smartphone on Sprint

Not sure myself. I mean it's fine if it develops like if they were your friend at the beginning and then it developed, but actually asking just for Sex while not even knowing the Demon is beyond my understanding. I agree they shouldn't be summoned JUST for sex. That is awkward...I mean you wouldn't call up someone random suddenly from a phonebook asking if they want to have sex with you. That is just my understanding. It's a whole other story about what Demons think about this. I'm quite curious.
Hail Satan!   

Strange???? How is this strange???? Strange to YOU, I see.

Gee I dunno Anand, maybe you should ask Azazel??? *wink

Many times the daemons come to US, and wish to share in pleasures.

Why does ANYONE ask about sex? or think of it???

surely you know the answers to this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Strange..Why People Ask For Succubus?

Sex Sex Sex..-.-
They're not some Romantic Slaves.
They are Actual Beings just like Humans. With Soul,Feelings,Their own Private things to do in their personal lifes on their respective Material Plane(their Planet) and Their Astral Working.
I wonder...Why Do people Want relations and Them Want Relationships From Millions of Lightyear away Why.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back