Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sex magic

[email protected]

When im performing a spell on someone am I supposed to imagine a ball of energy ball being built up at the climax then at direct it into her and then imagine it lighting her aura and light body up and then command it? Or how do I properly do it ? Hail Lucifer Hail Asmodeus

That works too.

I visualize stream of liquid gold intensely charging the person, right before and during, climax. Then program the energy severla times.

This is best done when u think he person might be sleeping.

Go with what feels easy for u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andre915@..." <andre915@... wrote:

When im performing a spell on someone am I supposed to imagine a ball of energy ball being built up at the climax then at direct it into her and then imagine it lighting her aura and light body up and then command it? Or how do I properly do it ? Hail Lucifer Hail Asmodeus

<td val[/IMG]yeah like i imagine a large flow of energy (color can be picked by spell caster depeneding on more focous of sex or love) into them and it fills their body and arua and i tell the energy to make them love/sexually disiure me

--- On Mon, 6/6/11, Syt R <jri9vero@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: sex magic
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 6, 2011, 8:08 PM

That works too.

I visualize stream of liquid gold intensely charging the person, right before and during, climax. Then program the energy severla times.

This is best done when u think he person might be sleeping.

Go with what feels easy for u.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "andre915@..." <andre915@... wrote:

[/TD]

apart of friday witch other can i do sex magic?

and can i do sex magic to more that one person in a week?

You can do sex magic at any time. You should start your spell when the Moon is good but after that I think you can build on it any time someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Also I've learned visualization isn't strictly necessary if you're have trouble with it.

Who 'them' ? And in what context? As for the sex magic, it is a spiritual working.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] sex magic

I dream they are asking me about sex magic does anyone knows about this?

Can someone reupload the sex magicks pdfs? On the Satanic Witchcraft pages, they just lead to a 404 error...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

You can do sex magic at any time. You should start your spell when the Moon is good but after that I think you can build on it any time someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Also I've learned visualization isn't strictly necessary if you're have trouble with it.

Hm yeah, you could direct the energy of your orgasm (at the moment of your orgasm, visualize it like a beam of brilliant light) going up your spine and entering whichever chakra you want. I wouldn't suggest *only* this method for empowering your chakras though. And for awakening them, I'd suggest you to do the Awakening Meditations that exist in the JoyofSatan website.
Απο: spiritstrider1 <chris.deluis@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:36 π.μ. Τρίτη, 6 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] sex magic

Is there any way for using orgasm to awaken and to empower your chakaras?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back