Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Sex headache"

hailtosatansword666

This is an awkward topic lol but for the past few days, whenever I'm about to orgasm either with masturbation or intercourse, I get a horrible pain in one spot in the back of my head. It feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat in that one area. The hypochondriac I am immediately thought aneurysm but I know that's obviously not the problem. Does anyone have any knowledge of what may be happening? I do not want to go to the doctor unless I absolutley have to because I view them as puppets/drug dealers for the pharmaceutical companies.

Thanks for sharing this. No need to feel awkward or even embarrassed. These things happen.
I have heard of this. The first thing a doctor would supply is medication or drugs such as beta blockage propranolols or any kind of steroid based drugs. The Jewish controlled Pharma always find things to cover up the symptoms and never for a cure. Healthy people are not profitable according to the Jew...
How long has this been occurring? When it occurs, how long does it last? More than 24 hours?Do you take any kind of drugs for erectile dysfunction or anything such as marijuana or a lot of alcohol? What is your diet like?How old are you?Do you get any other related things such as headaches or migraines other than when having sex? And do you have any other related health problems?Such as high blood pressure or nerve problems?Are you actively meditating and performing Yoga?

That happened to me a while back I came to the conclusion it was lack of sleep I have headaches when I don't get enough. It's also possible during climax you're clenching up to hard desperately trying to have an orgasm. This is just my experience.

Thank you for the quick response :) this has been affecting me for about a week. The headaches only last a few minutes to an hour at the most. I don't take any illegal drugs or drink alcohol. I do take an antihistamine for allergies because I live in Texas and I'm allergic to every plant there is out here lol. The allergies can cause a headache and if it gets too intense I take an ibuprofen for that but I normally try to sooth it on other ways first. I'm 19 and ashamed to admit that I am overweight. My diet was bad too but I'm trying to change both of those. My new and current diet is meat, fish, and vegetables; no starches or soda. As far as I know I do not have blood pressure or nerve issues. I am actively meditating and I'm currently on days 12-16 (?) on the 40 day meditation program. I haven't started yoga yet but I see that it's in the next sections. The program says I would experience headaches when working on my third eye but I thought that it would be more towards the front of my head where I can feel the pressure. The other person that posted here said something about lack of sleep which could be a factor. I normally only get like 4-5 hours of sleep because of work and school. I really hope this isn't a permanent condition or anything to worry about :/

It can be also the sexual energy raising through your spine and finding a blockage in the crown chakra (then it will feel like a knot in the chakra extension below). Similar can happen to your astral hearing spots, but this is temporary and nothing to be worried about.

More infor: http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... as666.html 
Given the experiences of many, it appears that the three granthis [knots where the chakra concerned has a powerful energy block that prevents the serpent from ascending] are not at the base, heart, and sixth chakras as popularly taught, but are at the second [sacral] chakra, the throat chakra, and the crown chakra. There have been many accounts of one's heart chakra feeling a burning sensation; as the serpent cannot ascend any further due to a blocked throat chakra.

Now, if the heart chakra were blocked and contained one of the three granthis, the burning sensation would manifest in the solar chakra, not the heart. Going further, the sensation of the crawlies near the crown chakra strongly indicates that chakra is blocked. If it were the 6th chakra as most sources of information available inform us, the sensation would be at the throat or BENEATH the 6th chakra. From direct experience, it appears that seventh is the most difficult chakra to fully open. The sensation of the crawlies, compared by some to ants crawling, indicates that the serpentine energy is going *around* the seventh chakra and not *through* it as it should when this chakra has been fully opened. Other symptoms include pain and discomfort, especially when one's serpentine energy is fully activated.

Wee, Improve your diet, get more sleep and exercise and work out our body. That I am sure will make you feel better. It just sounds like lack of sleep and an imbalance body.
Be well.

hello, Something similar happens with me...instead of headache, my throat begins to burn and I feel my heartbeat and pain inside of my ears for 24+ hours:(.
i have to eat garlic to avoid sore throat/otitis.
I noticed a throat chakra blockage and i´m trying to unblock it

I´m 19 years old, underweight (its too hard to me to gain weight).

I need some advice

Garlic is a desinfectant, so you say you get a sore throat. Now if its about the sore throat only you shouldn't come to me but I am wondering now, since for so far I know garlic doesn't really have anything to do with the throat. So what have you had with your throat involved in the past?

Also, what do you eat?

the sore throat always happen when i have an orgasm....
this problem began to happen when I was 16 years old and I went to doctors every time I have an orgasm (I couldn´t tell to anybody to avoid problems with my parents) :( and visited many doctors and i didn´t heal

I eat bananas, apples and oranges three times in a week
Soups
once a week I eat chicken or meat
Eggs
tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, chili, lemon.

In my city the weather Is too hot (it´s too hot that few plants survive in this season, I must stand being shut all day in my house with air-conditioning) in summer and too cold in winter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back