Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sex Drive Greatly Enhanced

Lately my sex drive has been greatly enhanced and at times I can think of nothing more other than sex or masturbation. I can feel strong energyin the area of my sacral chakra and I know the sacral chakra is sexual but I will admit I do have an active sex life and do masturbate in a healthy manner but this energy and drive is still so strong. It is really annoying and can get in the way when I am at college or my job and all I can think about is the above. Is there any suggestions that could help me get these thoughts and feelings under control? Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Hail Satan

Hi.

When i have isnomnia or feel overcharged(especially in my heart chakra, i align my main chakras. This does it for me.

I think that ur the energies are blocked from reaching the solar plexus. Do u feel a bit shy, opressed, or a bit lacking in self-confidence?

Sounds like ur energies are pooling in ur sacral chakra. This does not have to be a bad thing, u can direct ur sexual energies to breaking ur blockages or manifesting a goal/desires.

Climaxing is MOST powerful energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Lately my sex drive has been greatly enhanced and at times I can think of nothing more other than sex or masturbation. I can feel strong energyin the area of my sacral chakra and I know the sacral chakra is sexual but I will admit I do have an active sex life and do masturbate in a healthy manner but this energy and drive is still so strong. It is really annoying and can get in the way when I am at college or my job and all I can think about is the above. Is there any suggestions that could help me get these thoughts and feelings under control? Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Hail Satan

Well nothing is wrong with an active sex drive. It's a very good thing actually. Just embrace your own nature and do what is healthy for you, at the appropriate times. You might also like to start attempting sex magick, learning to control your life energy. Try the ascending energy meditation on the JoS site, It's a good way to start leaning sex magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back