Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Several questions

noudarsn

Good morning/evening brothers and sisters, i have a several questions to ask and i figure it would be better if i put them in one topic instead of many.please answer any question you know its answer, and please excuse me if they sounded silly, i just want to get everything right.

1. can someone work on white magic with a rosary and in the same time on black magic but without rosary or with another one? i'm working on Fehu for attracting money on a rosary, and i worked on Thurisaz for cursing the jweish fuckers but i stopped after i had this question in my mind, i read on JOS that high priestess maxine works on black magic on a rosary and on white magic with another one, but i'm not sure that she meant there's a period between them or not. if i can't work on them in the same time does that mean i have to do Fehu rune from the beginning again? 
2. can i work on two (or more) white magics at the same time with the same rosary? what i mean by white magic is working with runes.

3. can i do full chakra meditation with a rosary? or it's just for runes? even though there's runes in full chakra meditation. and again, will that affect the white magic i'm working on?

4. i sometimes feel really hot in some part of my body, mostly on my legs, i think it has to do with the base chakra especially that i opened it and i'm meditating on it everyday, and it happens mostly when i'm doing meditations and/or after i finish them, even though those meditations had nothing to do with the base chakra, should i be concerned at all? i would say it feels like 50-60 ºC (122-140 ºF) and when i touch the part that's "burning" me it feels pretty normal and sometimes it's even colder than my hands.

5. what happens if i miscounted while working on the rosary? it can be slippy sometimes, or sometimes some member of my family would enter my room and i would hide the rosary fast and lose counting. it didn't happened but it might, what happened is i miscounted because my fingers slipped, what should i do in that case? should i start again?

6. as a beginner (which i'm counted as one) wouldn't working on black magic like Thurisaz rune affects me in a bad way? even though i'm cleaning my aura after doing it.

thank you so much for your time, sorry for making it so long. and excuse me again if my questions sounded silly.
hope you have a nice day.
HAIL ENKI AND HIS DEMONS

Feeling hot in the legs is not related to the base chackra.
The base chackra is locate below the spine. So it should rather be feeling hot in the ass. Never mix white magic props with those of black magic. You should in fact keep them separate. This is because these objects eventually get energy of there own due to constant workings. Keeping them to together might mix the energy....which i dought is good.
Hail Satan
On Mar 3, 2015 2:31 AM, "noudarsn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Good morning/evening brothers and sisters, i have a several questions to ask and i figure it would be better if i put them in one topic instead of many.please answer any question you know its answer, and please excuse me if they sounded silly, i just want to get everything right.

1. can someone work on white magic with a rosary and in the same time on black magic but without rosary or with another one? i'm working on Fehu for attracting money on a rosary, and i worked on Thurisaz for cursing the jweish fuckers but i stopped after i had this question in my mind, i read on JOS that high priestess maxine works on black magic on a rosary and on white magic with another one, but i'm not sure that she meant there's a period between them or not. if i can't work on them in the same time does that mean i have to do Fehu rune from the beginning again? 
2. can i work on two (or more) white magics at the same time with the same rosary? what i mean by white magic is working with runes.

3. can i do full chakra meditation with a rosary? or it's just for runes? even though there's runes in full chakra meditation. and again, will that affect the white magic i'm working on?

4. i sometimes feel really hot in some part of my body, mostly on my legs, i think it has to do with the base chakra especially that i opened it and i'm meditating on it everyday, and it happens mostly when i'm doing meditations and/or after i finish them, even though those meditations had nothing to do with the base chakra, should i be concerned at all? i would say it feels like 50-60 ºC (122-140 ºF) and when i touch the part that's "burning" me it feels pretty normal and sometimes it's even colder than my hands.

5. what happens if i miscounted while working on the rosary? it can be slippy sometimes, or sometimes some member of my family would enter my room and i would hide the rosary fast and lose counting. it didn't happened but it might, what happened is i miscounted because my fingers slipped, what should i do in that case? should i start again?

6. as a beginner (which i'm counted as one) wouldn't working on black magic like Thurisaz rune affects me in a bad way? even though i'm cleaning my aura after doing it.

thank you so much for your time, sorry for making it so long. and excuse me again if my questions sounded silly.
HAIL ENKI AND HIS DEMONS

1. You should use one rosary for white magick, and one for black magick. Never use the same rosary for both types. The reason is because the energies will clash and the energies will be destroyed; the working is no longer of value.
Yes you would like to start over the Fehu working again.

2. Yes, but not ideally. Make sure if you want to work with two workings at the same time you have hours between the workings. You start one on the morning and the other at night. The reason for this is so the energies will go where you programmed it too, and if done right after each other may ruin the energies.

Also, don't do too many workings at the same period, as the energies will spread thin and your working won't succeed.

3. This you would actually want to do, when you work with a rosary where you put white magick in it, and if you work with the chakras included, this will further put energies into it, and builds the power. Do not do this with the rosary of black magick though. It is only for the black arts.

4. This is mostly normal. It comes from the increased bioelectricity within your body. Also from the newly opened energy pathways. And this is very positive!
As for your feet, if you sit with the feet crossed, I recommend you direct the energies from your feet up to the base, up the spine and out the crown. Sitting with the feet crossed may cause the energy to get stuck in the feet.

5. Just try your best not too. If you do, you must start over. It sucks, I know. But! Before you start over, program the energy for your desired goal/purpose.

If you can lock your door, do it. If they react tell them you just want some privacy. If it is not obvious that you have a satanic rosary, tell them you want try something new and that you simply want to practice Buddhism. Or find a place of privacy which I understand can be hard.

6. Only if you do not clean your aura. Always when cursing or doing black especially grey magick, ALWAYS remember to clean your aura and do an Aura of Protection. This is essential for any satanist and should be done every day.

Your mostly welcome! This is why we have this group, so we can get the help we need and to gain more knowledge. Such questions are never silly. Although most of them are in JoS, but sometimes they can be hard to understand at first. This will come in time, just continue studying and practice like you do!

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG][1] No don't mix the positive and negative NRG. Have two separate rosaries. One for personal NRG and another for external NRG. Black & white. 
[2] Yes. The more you use a rosary the stronger it gets. The NRG builds. Be careful though not to do too many workings at first because you will spread your/the NRG too thin. 
[3] Yes, it is not just for runes and no it won't affect your workings. But if you worry about the working you will affect the working. 
[4] The heat might be a blockage. Do some hatha yoga. Always direct the NRG up and out through your crown into your aura. 
[5] This should not happen. Maybe get bigger beads if you can. Small beads slip, I have the same problem with my one rosary. 
[6] Just make sure you raise the NRG outside of yourself. You can make a small circle of rocks or crystals if you have around your aura and raise the NRG outside of that circle.
HEIL SATAN. 

Date:Tue, 3 Mar, 2015 at 1:31
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Several questions

HAIL ENKI AND HIS DEMONS
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

You can use different white magic workings on one rosary, as the rosary absorbs some of it. According to the JOS site. But you should use a different one for black magic, as the energies will get intertwined if you use the same rosary, create chaos and cancel eachother out (I think). 2. can i work on two (or more) white magics at the same time with the same rosary? what i mean by white magic is working with runes.
Yes you can. But you should spread out the workings during a day if you have the opportunity. Like the sayings goes, to many chefs, it becomes a mess! Or something like that. Same thing with energies, should try as best as possible to spread em out. But you can still use the same rosary for white magic no matter the times of your workings.
Yes you can. It will not affect the white magic.
4. i sometimes feel really hot in some part of my body, mostly on my legs, i think it has to do with the base chakra especially that i opened it and i'm meditating on it everyday, and it happens mostly when i'm doing meditations and/or after i finish them, even though those meditations had nothing to do with the base chakra, should i be concerned at all? i would say it feels like 50-60 ºC (122-140 ºF) and when i touch the part that's "burning" me it feels pretty normal and sometimes it's even colder than my hands.
This also happens to me. I haven't figured this one out. 
This is something I do personally, I have no idea if it works or not. But if I am worried or think I have counted the wrong number. Is just do it overload. Reaching over 108. I sometimes start from the beginning again as well.
Only if the person has a stronger Aura than you do. In the case of the small working against the enemy, it is performed as a group. And are doing damage. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html&nbsp;
1.You raise the energy
2.You program the energy
3.You direct the energy.
As a note. When you perform white magic, the rosary get a juice from it. But the White Magic is engraved on your soul, or directed elsewhere. Not stored inside your Rosary. The Rosary is basically a Counting Device. 

Thanks everybody, you don't have any idea how much you helped me!!
i'll work with your advices ^-^
as for hatha yoga, i tried it for like one week but i stopped when my back started to hurt me like a bitch, i'm not sure at all that was because of hatha yoga (it's still hurts somewhat) so i figure it would be better if i stopped (as i read this somewhere in JOS) this past 2 years my body is generally like shit, and it would stay like this for a while because i literally can't afford money and time to cure its problems (we're in shitty time right now, it's a long story)
thanks again guys, i really appreciate it.
HAIL ENKI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back