Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serpent

I have a question really...I'm very open to different beliefs and have not settled on one yet, but the other day I was meditating, and I do not know if you belive in spirit guides or not, but I asked to talk to mine and she gave me a message to keep trying and then she gave me a small golden intertwined serpent and put it on my 3rd eye. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what this meant?

Hmm, the serpent thing sounds like the twin serpent meditation on the JoS site...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origin_of_absolution13" <origin_of_absolution13@... wrote:

I have a question really...I'm very open to different beliefs and have not settled on one yet, but the other day I was meditating, and I do not know if you belive in spirit guides or not, but I asked to talk to mine and she gave me a message to keep trying and then she gave me a small golden intertwined serpent and put it on my 3rd eye. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what this meant?

Thats the thing it was just one golden serpent, and I couldn't find any way it related to the third eye. In fact the only thing I got from my sesearch was the serpent meditation...but thanks =)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Hmm, the serpent thing sounds like the twin serpent meditation on the JoS site...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origin_of_absolution13" <origin_of_absolution13@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Normally spirits are of someone you must have known in a past life but sometimes they are animals who take forms of humans. To put something like that on the third eye could mean different things. For one it could be your strength or that you have what spirits would call eye of the serpent. Serpents are thought to be somewhat demon like so it's possible she's giving you a demon eye.

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, origin_of_absolution13 <origin_of_absolution13@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Serpent
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 7:42 AM

[/TD]

Do you know where I could find more information about an eye of the serpent or a demon eye? thanks

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 7, 2009 11:11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Serpent

<td vAl[/IMG]Normally spirits are of someone you must have known in a past life but sometimes they are animals who take forms of humans. To put something like that on the third eye could mean different things. For one it could be your strength or that you have what spirits would call eye of the serpent. Serpents are thought to be somewhat demon like so it's possible she's giving you a demon eye.

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, origin_of_absolutio n13 <origin_of_absolutio n13@yahoo. com wrote:
From: origin_of_absolutio n13 <origin_of_absolutio n13@yahoo. com
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Serpent
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 7:42 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back