Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serpent Is Free ritual

angramainyu

When vibrating the word Meev Uurr Khah,,, Does one vibrate the entire Aura with it.? I have used Meev for the first Knot at the base ckahra,,, Uurr has been vibrated at the Heart Knot,,,, Khah is vibrated at the Head Knot. Like the Raum meditation, only difference is I have done it only on the 3 knots. Any other ways than the knots and aura ?

angramainyu said:
When vibrating the word Meev Uurr Khah,,, Does one vibrate the entire Aura with it.? I have used Meev for the first Knot at the base ckahra,,, Uurr has been vibrated at the Heart Knot,,,, Khah is vibrated at the Head Knot. Like the Raum meditation, only difference is I have done it only on the 3 knots. Any other ways than the knots and aura ?

Better focus on the Final RTR + tetra + shattering.

I just sayed it, I may have visualised my kundalini rise.

These are reversals of jewish words. You read the whole thing like you are reading a paragraph, but with some vibration in the sound. These are not really chakra mantras. It is a reversal of a curse, and the entire thing together is the curse. Not each word on its own. I don't focus these words into any chakras, but without any effort or intention from myself, it is automatically felt in certain locations in my body as they are being unblocked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back