Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serously don't ignore this please.

SamanthaA Zombie

<td val[/IMG]So there are these people at my school. They are really mean to me. Usually for no reason. And I seriously need them to stop. I'm getting angrier and angrier and I do not think that I am going to be able to control it for much longer, and as it is, it is going to take absolutely EVERYTHING I have to keep myself from tearing them to shreds in school Monday and all the other days, is there ANYTHING I can to to shut them the fuck up before I loose it?

~Enki Forever~
[/TD]

Look at my answer in TfS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

So there are these people at my school. They are really mean to me. Usually for no reason. And I seriously need them to stop. I'm getting angrier and angrier and I do not think that I am going to be able to control it for much longer, and as it is, it is going to take absolutely EVERYTHING I have to keep myself from tearing them to shreds in school Monday and all the other days, is there ANYTHING I can to to shut them the fuck up before I loose it?

~Enki Forever~

This happened to my son he did not tell me that some kids in school has been bulling him.  You know what I did?I Pray to Father Satan . Ask Satan and all the Demons and the Demoness in Hell for Protection.
O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen. 
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being. 
Fill my soul with thy infernal power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will. 
This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore. 
Ave Satanas  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 4:08:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Serously don't ignore this please.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_ killa@... wrote:

So there are these people at my school. They are really mean to me. Usually for no reason. And I seriously need them to stop. I'm getting angrier and angrier and I do not think that I am going to be able to control it for much longer, and as it is, it is going to take absolutely EVERYTHING I have to keep myself from tearing them to shreds in school Monday and all the other days, is there ANYTHING I can to to shut them the fuck up before I loose it?

~Enki Forever~

Bullies piss me off. I've never really been bothered by them; my
childhood was rather a study in indifference, one might say. Lol. As I
am blind, I do not think most people knew how to relate to me. I
always got along better with adults, as I was more intelligent than
most of my peers...but this isn't helping you much! Lol. It certainly
can't hurt to ask for help from Father. Also, you might wanna try void
meditation. Might help you focus your anger, or possibly even get rid
of it. Good luck, whatever you do! Ave Satanas!

On 10/18/09, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:
This happened to my son he did not tell me that some kids in school has been
bulling him. You know what I did?
I Pray to Father Satan . Ask Satan and all the Demons and the Demoness in
Hell for Protection.

O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all
things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself
unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me
from
all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and
unseen. 
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction.
Render
them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them
tenfold
and to destroy them who would resent my being. 
Fill my soul with thy
infernal
power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an
agent
of thy works and a vessel of thy will. 
This I ask in your name, almighty
and
ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore. 
Ave Satanas

Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 4:08:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Serously don't ignore this please.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_
killa@... wrote:

So there are these people at my school. They are really mean to me.
Usually for no reason. And I seriously need them to stop. I'm getting
angrier and angrier and I do not think that I am going to be able to
control it for much longer, and as it is, it is going to take absolutely
EVERYTHING I have to keep myself from tearing them to shreds in school
Monday and all the other days, is there ANYTHING I can to to shut them the
fuck up before I loose it?

~Enki Forever~

yea. curse them too death.

Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

~Enki Forever~

Well first I would suggest trying meditation to learn a calm state of mind even under pressure, because it doesn't get any easier, and people don't stop annoying you. Control is in my opinion one of the most important things in life. If you don't have control nothing will help you, control over the emotions is the tru way to shut them up, if they don't get the reaction they're trying for they'll stop. I soppose you were looking for a quick fix, some black magick spell, and yea there are many places to find them and they will work, but for only so long until the next group of people starts annoying you. Retaliating makes you no better than them, learn to overcome their meaness by simply ignoring them. Yes it is ten times harder but that only makes it more worth it =)

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 17, 2009 6:06:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Serously don't ignore this please.

<td vAl[/IMG]So there are these people at my school. They are really mean to me. Usually for no reason. And I seriously need them to stop. I'm getting angrier and angrier and I do not think that I am going to be able to control it for much longer, and as it is, it is going to take absolutely EVERYTHING I have to keep myself from tearing them to shreds in school Monday and all the other days, is there ANYTHING I can to to shut them the fuck up before I loose it?

~Enki Forever~
[/TD]

URGENT EVERYONE PLZ READ THIS THREAD

hmmm ok good plan report these ppl to the school system authority in this order

teacher principial super attendnet via email and finally board of education and the cops for in school harassment and abuse

eventualy the out cry will get so loud somebody will step in do something also warn the school system and say

look i know all about the rules and all but you guys need to get these ppl to stop picking on me your way before im going to have to take matters into my own hands which im doing all i can to avoid

and if the school system instead punishs you for being a threat you need to get stuff like the board of education and cops involved or somebody

this is what i had to deal with when i grew up its actually what forced me to turn to religion and eventually to occult then what pushed me on my way to this place in time i am now

and since i tried it all i cant promise you it will work ppl are asses and the system can be retarded

the best way is to contact the offensvie students superiors and alert them to their actions always jump over the threats and go for the thing that is a threat to the threat to get rid of the threat as where there is a systematic way to ruin the world there is a system built into the system you can use to fight the system fighting you

lol wow that was full of confusing words wasn't it well anyone follow me?
seriously guys dont ignore her this is the kind of thing that turns hate and pain filled fools into xian serving warriors that what happned to me from this kind of shit

its usually the ppl who get picked on that end up wanting things like revenge destruction war fight with parents get sent to jail serve cops military and authorities and oh yes EVEN THE XIAN GOD THOUGHT FORM DIRECTLY AS A DEPUTIZED HUMAN MADE ANGEL

this is because the world made them spill blood they did not want to spill for so long they want to wash it off and cant therefore must keep doing something over and over till they feel they righted everything

but the sad thing is

once you obtain the power to fix such a mess
everyone hates you and points fingers at you

its a cruel way to grow up and live and provides a near unlimited reservoir of hate rage and negativity due to how deep the pain goes

also when ya get the right ppl involved like therapists there is no guarantee they wont fuck with you tell you bullshit give ya pills and take your money anyway

so to be short

DO NOT IGNORE THIS PERSON WHO NEEDS HELP TRUST ME IT COULD END IN DISASTER OF THE WORST KIND IF NOT TAKEN CARE OF

~Enki Forever~

you can try to clean your aura. that would help you alot. another thing is though the control your talkin about you need to learn from it. it can be your advantage through life while you study and practice satanism.

INDESTRUCTABLE DEMON WITH IN

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 06:06:11 PM -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Serously don't ignore this please.

~Enki Forever~

Is there a leader to this ignorant group of individuals? If so, I would recommend trying to do a binding spell against him/her. When a leader falls, some of the others back away. If it still gets out of hand and you just can't handle it anymore, go with a destruction ritual. Sometimes it gets to that point and if you're going around carrying negative energy from them, then it's sometimes justifiable to do such a thing, because that energy can destroy you spiritually if it's left there for a long period of time. I would hope though that you've been cleansing your aura regularly. It's not right that you have to deal with that kind of bullshit though on a daily basis. So yeah, try and pick out the leader of this pack and attempt to do a binding spell.

Hail Satan!

~Enki Forever~

Three girls would always bully me too, last year. It was mainly just one who had some weird nasty obsession with humiliating me, and her two lackeys. I was more of a Laveyen at the time though. I tried to curse her over the summer. I haven't seen her all year, this new school year. I think she moved, but she's probably not dead. Ahh, yeah, just keep sight of who you are. You know they can't really get to you. I wish I was as strong a person as I am now, I woudl have at least pointed out to them that they had more cellulite than my mom.

~Enki Forever~

You cannot control anything unless you control your emotions. You can't ever be at your best if you're seething. You'll miss the important information that could, if you were aware of it, lead to some kind of revenge and justice. Learn to gain control over anger and then use it in a constructive way. If somebody is bigger and stronger than you, you don't fight them head on. Everybody has a weakness, physically, mentally, wherever. Find your bullies weaknesses and use them in your favour. That's what I'd do to level the score.

Others are better placed to give you advice on how to contact Satan and ask for counsel because I am new to that side of it.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sho" <oh.sheepie@... wrote:

Three girls would always bully me too, last year. It was mainly just one who had some weird nasty obsession with humiliating me, and her two lackeys. I was more of a Laveyen at the time though. I tried to curse her over the summer. I haven't seen her all year, this new school year. I think she moved, but she's probably not dead. Ahh, yeah, just keep sight of who you are. You know they can't really get to you. I wish I was as strong a person as I am now, I woudl have at least pointed out to them that they had more cellulite than my mom.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@ wrote:

~Enki Forever~

well man(or girl),i got in 2 fights for the dumpness of humanity that has been going on every since a black guy and a white guy meet,wat i did was i fought back now wait,there are many different turns you can take other than mine.i learned that people are gonna test you.know you.hurt you.meaning they are trying to see if you can be a punching bag for their insecurities.they will test if you a weak and is perfect for the job.i did what you did,i waited days enduring if they stopped.nope.they didnt.NOW THIS IS NEEDED ACTION.if i were you,i would attack back.ask satan wat he thinks.make 1 spell and use emotion.doing more than 1 spell with negative energy i think is bad for your aura.show them that you refuse to suffer from their pathetic hate.if your being jumped,do not play the same attack they are doing.its a game you wont win.find help from all beings from satan to yea, school officials.after that,i read from a post made by sombody(srry man or girl,i dont remember your username)about converting negative thoughts and emotion into things.i would convert my thoughts into confidence for yourself that you did was the right way and that it is in effect.belive in yourself forever and never let people hurt you for no reason.fight back any way comfortable for yourself.

say HAIL SATAN AND ME!!

~Enki Forever~

easy, do some black magic or ask a demon to do it for you. not magic specifically to hurt them but to teach them. for example close up there throat chakra and maybe they will stop having diarrhea of the mouth.

~Enki Forever~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back