Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon: What Having a Satanic Spirit Means to Me

unseeliegirl

I was thinking about this for a while and the following is from my journal, because I feel inspired to write about this.

I had posted on the JoS forums "What Does Having a Satanic Spirit Mean To You?" And I got various replies, and I was happy to read them. I had listed some of the changes I felt recently (most notably, desire and ambition) as well as allowing myself to finally feel my emotions, instead of cutting them short and denying them. (Which I had done A LOT as an xian, because I was told and had read that it was "wrong" to feel these emotions.) I feel righteous in being angry about those who have wronged and sought to harm me (while also cursing them in my mind). I can now feel jealousy, envy, awe, respect, desire, ambition, wonder.

The only thing which I can compare a Satanic Spirit (in drawing comparisions to) is that of that "holy spirit". I say this because as a newly dedicated Satanist (about 1.5 months) this is the experience I have, and this is how I am applying it (from my past experience as an xian) in my argument and facts stated below.

The holy spirit is a disgusting thoughtform/entity that seeks to make all the xian followers to be as robots, unthinking, like sheep being led to the slaughterhouse. It makes xians into smiley-faced false-happiness seeking robots, and seeks to wipe out all individuality and every other healthy human emotion.
Like a virus, like a cancer that slowly eats up the personality of a human being. They all become the same in the end. For reference, please turn to your local church and dedicated xian. Do you see many similarities? Can you point them out? This is the virus and thoughtform at work.

Father Satan also represents sensuality, and expression of self through art and media in different mediums. In art, music, some movies, literature (comics, books, stories), He teaches and reveals, and brings to light what other RHP and some LHP religions obfuscate on purpose.
He shows us mysteries, and teaches us to discover and open those mysteries for ourselves. He gives us the knowledge. It is up to US to learn how to use that knowledge.

To me, a Satanic Spirit means:
-LOVE FOR FATHER AND ALL THAT HE IS, REPRESENTS, AND STANDS FOR.
-being yourself
-love for and towards yourself
-love towards others who deserve it
-freedom to express your individuality
-freedom to accept and revel in your sexual identity and orientation (I just recently accepted I am bi, and I feel more free in admitting this. =)
-rebellion of the spirit
-seeking truth
-seeking knowledge
-application of truths and knowledge to further oneself spiritually, mentally, physically.
-desire
-ambition
-power, and the means to attain and work for it, for oneself
-pride
-beauty
-indulgence
-art
-dancing with no inhibitions
-open blasphemy (in heart or through words) of the xian religion, and through what we have been force-fed of what is "good", "evil", "right", "wrong."
-uninhibition to feel, to be, to know, to strive
-strength of spirit, mind, body, soul
-having no limits. NONE.
-the realization that we can be as the Gods, with perseverance, patience, passion, time, experience, overcoming trials and obstacles faced and surpassed.
-speaking out and standing up for who we are and what we believe in.
-taking pride in our hard-earned accomplishments
-knowing our place belongs in Father's kingdom.
-KNOWING OUR MIND, SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY IS FREE BECAUSE FATHER IS THE ONE WHO LED US TO HIM, AND TO THE TRUTH.
-with the knowledge that Father has given us, it is up to US to break down these walls in our lives and minds.
-knowing that we serve Father Satan. As He has helped us, so we should help Him, in using the skills we have (and discovering those new skills and parts of ourselves) to further Father's kingdom and doing His will in this world, and in the next.

We are free to pursue our own desires and needs. Let nothing and no one get in the way, to achieving that which is our inheritance and natural right!
We CAN be as the Gods. We CAN be rulers of our lives, and decide our own destiny. This begins with two things: making the choice to do so. And having the will to carry out the choice, to the fullest.

Put aside your fears, your preconcieved notions of what is right and wrong, especially when coming from an xian background. Even those who did not come from a religious background, please consider what you have been told from people, the media, and society. Jewish and xian indoctrination has been subtly put into many parts of what we deem normal life (radio, movies, newspaper, people's beliefs and thoughts.)

The more we try to fit in with whatever society has given us, the more we lose a little bit of ourselves each time.

Take back what was taken from you, and what we have have given over in fear and ignorance. Our voices are most powerful when it is heard.
Father Satan and the Gods will speak through us in different means.

Father Satan lives in us, and we in Him. We are His children.
He is our God, our Father, Maker, Teacher, Friend, Lover, Leader.
He has chosen YOU, and we, in turn, have chosen to be with Him.

Hail Satan!

Excellent post! I especially like near the end when you said we become stronger when we don't "take" things off society--I am paraphrasing. Anyway, I agree with you totally...Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

I was thinking about this for a while and the following is from my journal, because I feel inspired to write about this.

I had posted on the JoS forums "What Does Having a Satanic Spirit Mean To You?" And I got various replies, and I was happy to read them. I had listed some of the changes I felt recently (most notably, desire and ambition) as well as allowing myself to finally feel my emotions, instead of cutting them short and denying them. (Which I had done A LOT as an xian, because I was told and had read that it was "wrong" to feel these emotions.) I feel righteous in being angry about those who have wronged and sought to harm me (while also cursing them in my mind). I can now feel jealousy, envy, awe, respect, desire, ambition, wonder.

The only thing which I can compare a Satanic Spirit (in drawing comparisions to) is that of that "holy spirit". I say this because as a newly dedicated Satanist (about 1.5 months) this is the experience I have, and this is how I am applying it (from my past experience as an xian) in my argument and facts stated below.

The holy spirit is a disgusting thoughtform/entity that seeks to make all the xian followers to be as robots, unthinking, like sheep being led to the slaughterhouse. It makes xians into smiley-faced false-happiness seeking robots, and seeks to wipe out all individuality and every other healthy human emotion.
Like a virus, like a cancer that slowly eats up the personality of a human being. They all become the same in the end. For reference, please turn to your local church and dedicated xian. Do you see many similarities? Can you point them out? This is the virus and thoughtform at work.

Father Satan also represents sensuality, and expression of self through art and media in different mediums. In art, music, some movies, literature (comics, books, stories), He teaches and reveals, and brings to light what other RHP and some LHP religions obfuscate on purpose.
He shows us mysteries, and teaches us to discover and open those mysteries for ourselves. He gives us the knowledge. It is up to US to learn how to use that knowledge.

To me, a Satanic Spirit means:
-LOVE FOR FATHER AND ALL THAT HE IS, REPRESENTS, AND STANDS FOR.
-being yourself
-love for and towards yourself
-love towards others who deserve it
-freedom to express your individuality
-freedom to accept and revel in your sexual identity and orientation (I just recently accepted I am bi, and I feel more free in admitting this. =)
-rebellion of the spirit
-seeking truth
-seeking knowledge
-application of truths and knowledge to further oneself spiritually, mentally, physically.
-desire
-ambition
-power, and the means to attain and work for it, for oneself
-pride
-beauty
-indulgence
-art
-dancing with no inhibitions
-open blasphemy (in heart or through words) of the xian religion, and through what we have been force-fed of what is "good", "evil", "right", "wrong."
-uninhibition to feel, to be, to know, to strive
-strength of spirit, mind, body, soul
-having no limits. NONE.
-the realization that we can be as the Gods, with perseverance, patience, passion, time, experience, overcoming trials and obstacles faced and surpassed.
-speaking out and standing up for who we are and what we believe in.
-taking pride in our hard-earned accomplishments
-knowing our place belongs in Father's kingdom.
-KNOWING OUR MIND, SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY IS FREE BECAUSE FATHER IS THE ONE WHO LED US TO HIM, AND TO THE TRUTH.
-with the knowledge that Father has given us, it is up to US to break down these walls in our lives and minds.
-knowing that we serve Father Satan. As He has helped us, so we should help Him, in using the skills we have (and discovering those new skills and parts of ourselves) to further Father's kingdom and doing His will in this world, and in the next.

We are free to pursue our own desires and needs. Let nothing and no one get in the way, to achieving that which is our inheritance and natural right!
We CAN be as the Gods. We CAN be rulers of our lives, and decide our own destiny. This begins with two things: making the choice to do so. And having the will to carry out the choice, to the fullest.

Put aside your fears, your preconcieved notions of what is right and wrong, especially when coming from an xian background. Even those who did not come from a religious background, please consider what you have been told from people, the media, and society. Jewish and xian indoctrination has been subtly put into many parts of what we deem normal life (radio, movies, newspaper, people's beliefs and thoughts.)

The more we try to fit in with whatever society has given us, the more we lose a little bit of ourselves each time.

Take back what was taken from you, and what we have have given over in fear and ignorance. Our voices are most powerful when it is heard.
Father Satan and the Gods will speak through us in different means.

Father Satan lives in us, and we in Him. We are His children.
He is our God, our Father, Maker, Teacher, Friend, Lover, Leader.
He has chosen YOU, and we, in turn, have chosen to be with Him.

Hail Satan!

Yes, that's a wonderful sermon. Thanks for sharing it. Hail Father Satan!

On 7/12/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
That is one of the most inspiring posts I've seen !!! Thank you
unseeliegirl.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@ wrote:

I was thinking about this for a while and the following is from my
journal, because I feel inspired to write about this.

Thats one of the best things I've read in my whole life!

True to it's core -- especially the so called "norm" enforced by society. Fuck the norm, it never did any good.

Im trying to get as many people as I can to turn away from their man-made morals which they accept so whole-heartedly.

Its tough, even with my mate whom I consider to be a "S.I.N" (Satanist In Name only), I mean, yeah, he likes the idea of charismatic God like Satan, yeah he likes symbols like deaths head and the black sun, but he's all too willing to dismiss any new information or ideas. He thinks he knows everything when he has only just begun. He rarely meditates, his ritual-altar was based of LaVeyan Satanism (which he follows more readily then Jos), but what really gets to me is he thinks he just knows everything!

He tries to enforce a standard on everyone in his immediate area (I think he kinda gave up with me) and if they don't fit it, he "sorts them out" (I'd love to see him try with me, Im not massive and muscular but four years in martial arts makes up for that so easily), but that he calls himself a Satanist and then acts like a Xian sickens me.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back