Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon: Daily Planetary Awareness

**Vovin Luciftian**

I write this sermon quite quickly again , its gonna be detailed and short.

We know that there are planetary days , but what I want to adress here is that everything must be done in accordance to the planets in magick and daily life. Meditation works despite of the planetary days and positions , but is amplified or has 'less' of an effect , depending on when You do what You do . If someone wants extremely effective effects on whatever they do , they must go with the flaws of the universe for the nessescary amplifications . If You want to be successful , You must tune Your actions as much as possible with the planets . I won't explain things in a very deep perspective , because this will sound even more complex for now and I haven't come with the full understanding of it , YET .

Saturday :

For instance , Saturday . Love matters won't go well at that day . This is a good for the base chakra , as the awareness of those under the effect on the saturn is more in tune with the saturnian awareness. Many accidents happen on Saturn's day and hour , as well as Mars. The jew dominated world has placed that day as the 'chill out day' because nothing can actually be successful and long lasting in that day , from love matters to anything . Saturn day is a good day for grounding , pernament establishments and change through 'death' .

Sunday :

Day of Satan . Day of the Sun , everything is amplified and blessed that day , from love matters , to money , to self confidence , relaxation mental and physical . All positive workings are amplified The sun energy blesses the whole Soul , not just the Solar Plexus chakra . Awareness is at the Solar plexus chakra , good for working in money , and everything positive . The catholic church stole the day for the beneficial effects and to more sufficiently cast their 'sympathy'. If You want to actually know something about Yourself , and work on Yourself Sunday is the right day .

I won't write the rest of the days , I am pretty sure that to whomever this message was pointed , they will understand the larger picture . Also , for extremely complex workings , You must work in conduction with both the planetary day AND the planetary hour .

For instance ,

Sunday , Hour of Sun - Empowering the Self
Sunday , Hour of Mars - Empowering the Self sense of Sexuality/lust
Sunday , Hour of Mercury - Empowering the Self sense of communication
ect.

One of the greatest gifts of the Kundalini is that it pernamently changes Your perception to the 7th chakra perception after its aweakening . You don't perceive through one chakra of the day , but always from the crown and TOO of the daily awareness chakra. This is a HUGE STEP in freeing Your mind , because You start to elevate above rules from constelations . As Satan wrote in His Poem :

-The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation. (Meaning the awareness of Truth on the 7th chakra , the 1000 petal lotus.)

-Constellations prostrated to me until I was elevated. (After the Elevation which actually has to do with the awareness the Kundalini bestows, You are no longer hampered by the rules and boundaries of constellations and the rest of 'fate' - you alter it .)

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

Nicely explained. Yes Sunday is abused by the Enemy. That is why church masses are always on Sunday.

When planets align, it sort of opens a pathway in the astral that makes a certain working possible, example, Friday for money. The energies of that working travel faster and easier in the astral and taps into the universal energies which then creates a "link" to you therefor combining both universal (the planet's energy) with the energy of the working. What i mean is that if you only use a color the energy goes to the astral and manifests. But the planets energies greatly amplifies that energy vortex created by the working. And by faster and easier i mean that the working comes faster (example money comes faster) and there are more chances your working brings results (that is refereeing to "easier"). Of course the hour of the planet is important to even further open a pathway to the planet's energy.

The above can be proven with chakra working. When one works on a chakra during the day and hour of the chakra, the effects are extremely amplified. The reason is that our chakras naturally create a link to their corresponding planets. Through that link, the energies of the planet travel into the chakra. Think of it like a straight line. When one point of the line moves, the line isn't straight anymore therefor breaking the straight line/link.

The Mighty Kundalini works with the universe. So what this means is that when She rises all the links to the planets are automatically connected and planet's energies flow into your chakras all the time. So you can empower any chakra during anytime the effects are all powerful. You sort of "break free" from the cycle of planets connecting during their hour and day (the straight line is what im refereeing to).

What i wrote may sound complex but it is what i know. It is sort of an "add-on" to Vovin's post.

Ave Father Enki Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

I write this sermon quite quickly again , its gonna be detailed and short.

We know that there are planetary days , but what I want to adress here is that everything must be done in accordance to the planets in magick and daily life. Meditation works despite of the planetary days and positions , but is amplified or has 'less' of an effect , depending on when You do what You do . If someone wants extremely effective effects on whatever they do , they must go with the flaws of the universe for the nessescary amplifications . If You want to be successful , You must tune Your actions as much as possible with the planets . I won't explain things in a very deep perspective , because this will sound even more complex for now and I haven't come with the full understanding of it , YET .

Saturday :

For instance , Saturday . Love matters won't go well at that day . This is a good for the base chakra , as the awareness of those under the effect on the saturn is more in tune with the saturnian awareness. Many accidents happen on Saturn's day and hour , as well as Mars. The jew dominated world has placed that day as the 'chill out day' because nothing can actually be successful and long lasting in that day , from love matters to anything . Saturn day is a good day for grounding , pernament establishments and change through 'death' .

Sunday :

Day of Satan . Day of the Sun , everything is amplified and blessed that day , from love matters , to money , to self confidence , relaxation mental and physical . All positive workings are amplified The sun energy blesses the whole Soul , not just the Solar Plexus chakra . Awareness is at the Solar plexus chakra , good for working in money , and everything positive . The catholic church stole the day for the beneficial effects and to more sufficiently cast their 'sympathy'. If You want to actually know something about Yourself , and work on Yourself Sunday is the right day .

I won't write the rest of the days , I am pretty sure that to whomever this message was pointed , they will understand the larger picture . Also , for extremely complex workings , You must work in conduction with both the planetary day AND the planetary hour .

For instance ,

Sunday , Hour of Sun - Empowering the Self
Sunday , Hour of Mars - Empowering the Self sense of Sexuality/lust
Sunday , Hour of Mercury - Empowering the Self sense of communication
ect.

One of the greatest gifts of the Kundalini is that it pernamently changes Your perception to the 7th chakra perception after its aweakening . You don't perceive through one chakra of the day , but always from the crown and TOO of the daily awareness chakra. This is a HUGE STEP in freeing Your mind , because You start to elevate above rules from constelations . As Satan wrote in His Poem :

-The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation. (Meaning the awareness of Truth on the 7th chakra , the 1000 petal lotus.)

-Constellations prostrated to me until I was elevated. (After the Elevation which actually has to do with the awareness the Kundalini bestows, You are no longer hampered by the rules and boundaries of constellations and the rest of 'fate' - you alter it .)

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back