Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon 10/25/12

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Given the corruption of spiritual knowledge, a blatant example is how the Sanskrit 'AUM' is being corrupted into 'OHM' in many popular mainstream books and sources. It is supposed to be pronounced 'AHH - UUUUU - MMMM' NOT OHHH - MM! The 'OHM' is so it doesn't have any power.
[The 'UUU' rhymes with the U in the word 'tUne.'

'AUM' is also the Egyptian God 'AMON RA.' Amon is known as 'King of the Gods.' As most of you know, the code-word 'Gods' means the chakras. The all-important '666' chakra, which is the solar plexus chakra; 'King of the Gods.' This is where the jews and xians stole the 'Amen' from and corrupted it. 'AUM' means 'so mote it be.' I always vibrate 'AUM' in ending any working when I am doing a Satanic Rosary or anything in Sanskrit. Nearly all modern books and popular instructions concerning mantras state to use 'AUM' at the beginning. Using it at the end as well, is actually more powerful; at the end of the entire working.

Sanskrit is a spiritual language and as I mentioned before, I have found the names of many of our Demons of the Goetia in Sanskrit dictionaries. By looking to their names in Sanskrit, this gives much more information on a spiritual level. The legends of the Gods are all important spiritual allegories.

When selecting a mantra, it is important to vibrate it to yourself once or twice. You should definitely feel something; a powerful energy. If not, then the mantra is not for oyu...choose another one.

Now, I have come across several posts in the groups of late that mention needing help in dealing with bullying assholes and also in being the victim of unwanted love/sexual obsessions of another.

Here is what you can do and this defintitely works:

This has to be done very regularly. If it is real serious, do a Satanic rosary working for 40 days, then you may need to reinforce it every now and then afterwards. It all depends upon how strong your own aura is and how strong the aura of the aggressor is. You will soon know this in how long it takes to work. If the results are immeditate, this is an excellent sign, but as with everything, we are all individual and some of you may have to put more repetitions and energy into this. Again, this also depends upon the strength of the aura of whom you are dealing with. The strength of one's aura has nothing to do with one's spiritual beliefs. Some people are just born with stronger auras and souls, same as with physical strength, BUT, those of us who work in strengthening our souls through Satanic meditation, yoga and such, can and will become much stronger than one who was born with this and who does nothing to keep developing it.

Now, for the working...
For just doing the affirmation, visualize yourself engulfed in white light. The astral color white deflects and repells, same as with wearing white clothing deflects the heat of the sun. You can sate the affirmaiton several times, nine is a number of endings and will work, also in its multiples, for putting an end to something unwanted. You can do this if your aura is strong enough. Otherwise, the Satanic rosary is most effective. You can also visualize yourself engulfed in the white light and state the affirmation at any time, once you have established the working. For example, say the unwanted one is near you; just visualize the light and state the affirmation with intent and note this will keep the person away form you, but make sure you have the aura in place as given the instructions below:

Affirm:
'My aura is constantly and continuously repelling [name of individual], or if the name is unknown, just state [that whatever person], and keeping him/her away from me at all times and in every way.'

Visualize the light and state the affirmation at the same time, affirming this into the light. You are programming the energy [which is the light]. You will need to do this repeatedly and with using a Satanic rosary working for 40 days, with 108 affirmations each working, this will definitely be effective, and make sure the repelling aura is in place.

Now, coming to another working is the astral line. This works as I have done it, but again, you need to make sure it is in place.

1. Breathe in energy and then exhale the energy out of your index finger of your dominant hand and visualize a line of white light being drawn. This can be at the base of a door where you want to keep someone from crossing the line and entering a room, house or whatever.

2. Affirm several times with intent:
'This extemely powerful astral line is constantly and continuously preventing [name/s of unwated individuals] from ever entering this room/house.' You can also add: 'This line is permanent.'

If the door where the line is drawn is facing the outside and the sun, you can then further program the line:
'The sun is constantly replenishing the energies and power of this line, making it stronger and more effective every day.'

If the line is indoors, you can state: 'This line is constantly and continuously drawing upon, replenishing and increasing its power, using universal energy.'

You get the general idea. The affirmations can be modified, but make sure they are short, to the point and in the present tense. 'Spells' are not normally one-shot deals. In order for an energy link to be firmly established, the working should be frequently and consistently repeated. Once the energy uptake is in place, you should also reinforce the affirmation every now and then, making it permanent.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you High Priestess Maxine. I have been doing a lot in affirmations and had questions about "amen" too. Your posts are always needed and greatly appreciated. Thanks again :)

Hail Satan!

On Oct 25, 2012, at 12:46 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Given the corruption of spiritual knowledge, a blatant example is how the Sanskrit 'AUM' is being corrupted into 'OHM' in many popular mainstream books and sources. It is supposed to be pronounced 'AHH - UUUUU - MMMM' NOT OHHH - MM! The 'OHM' is so it doesn't have any power.

'AUM' is also the Egyptian God 'AMON RA.' Amon is known as 'King of the Gods.' As most of you know, the code-word 'Gods' means the chakras. The all-important '666' chakra, which is the solar plexus chakra; 'King of the Gods.' This is where the jews and xians stole the 'Amen' from and corrupted it. 'AUM' means 'so mote it be.' I always vibrate 'AUM' in ending any working when I am doing a Satanic Rosary or anything in Sanskrit. Nearly all modern books and popular instructions concerning mantras state to use 'AUM' at the beginning. Using it at the end as well, is actually more powerful; at the end of the entire working.

Sanskrit is a spiritual language and as I mentioned before, I have found the names of many of our Demons of the Goetia in Sanskrit dictionaries. By looking to their names in Sanskrit, this gives much more information on a spiritual level. The legends of the Gods are all important spiritual allegories.

When selecting a mantra, it is important to vibrate it to yourself once or twice. You should definitely feel something; a powerful energy. If not, then the mantra is not for oyu...choose another one.

Now, I have come across several posts in the groups of late that mention needing help in dealing with bullying assholes and also in being the victim of unwanted love/sexual obsessions of another.

This has to be done very regularly. If it is real serious, do a Satanic rosary working for 40 days, then you may need to reinforce it every now and then afterwards. It all depends upon how strong your own aura is and how strong the aura of the aggressor is. You will soon know this in how long it takes to work. If the results are immeditate, this is an excellent sign, but as with everything, we are all individual and some of you may have to put more repetitions and energy into this. Again, this also depends upon the strength of the aura of whom you are dealing with. The strength of one's aura has nothing to do with one's spiritual beliefs. Some people are just born with stronger auras and souls, same as with physical strength, BUT, those of us who work in strengthening our souls through Satanic meditation, yoga and such, can and will become much stronger than one who was born with this and who does nothing to keep developing it.

Now, for the working...
For just doing the affirmation, visualize yourself engulfed in white light. The astral color white deflects and repells, same as with wearing white clothing deflects the heat of the sun. You can sate the affirmaiton several times, nine is a number of endings and will work, also in its multiples, for putting an end to something unwanted. You can do this if your aura is strong enough. Otherwise, the Satanic rosary is most effective. You can also visualize yourself engulfed in the white light and state the affirmation at any time, once you have established the working. For example, say the unwanted one is near you; just visualize the light and state the affirmation with intent and note this will keep the person away form you, but make sure you have the aura in place as given the instructions below:

Affirm:
'My aura is constantly and continuously repelling [name of individual], or if the name is unknown, just state [that whatever person], and keeping him/her away from me at all times and in every way.'

Visualize the light and state the affirmation at the same time, affirming this into the light. You are programming the energy [which is the light]. You will need to do this repeatedly and with using a Satanic rosary working for 40 days, with 108 affirmations each working, this will definitely be effective, and make sure the repelling aura is in place.

Now, coming to another working is the astral line. This works as I have done it, but again, you need to make sure it is in place.

1. Breathe in energy and then exhale the energy out of your index finger of your dominant hand and visualize a line of white light being drawn. This can be at the base of a door where you want to keep someone from crossing the line and entering a room, house or whatever.

'This extemely powerful astral line is constantly and continuously preventing [name/s of unwated individuals] from ever entering this room/house.' You can also add: 'This line is permanent.'

If the door where the line is drawn is facing the outside and the sun, you can then further program the line:
'The sun is constantly replenishing the energies and power of this line, making it stronger and more effective every day.'

If the line is indoors, you can state: 'This line is constantly and continuously drawing upon, replenishing and increasing its power, using universal energy.'

You get the general idea. The affirmations can be modified, but make sure they are short, to the point and in the present tense. 'Spells' are not normally one-shot deals. In order for an energy link to be firmly established, the working should be frequently and consistently repeated. Once the energy uptake is in place, you should also reinforce the affirmation every now and then, making it permanent.

Thanks HP Maxine i was really in need of this but don't know how to ask this in the group so i was doing other workings which i think i'm not yet riped for so you'v really really done well for posting this as i'm in need of it right now and i know this will not be the only time i'll need it. Thanks again. Hail father Satan

------Original message------
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:46:56 AM GMT-0700
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Sermon 10/25/12

Now, for the working...

Affirm:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back