Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SERMON 07.04.2011

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!    People often make the mistake in believing that calling themselves a satanist, makes them a real satanist. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH! Being a Spiritual Satanist is not about wearing pentagrams and spiked pirecings. Listening to heavy metal and bragging about the forces of darkness is not what it’s about either. Can a Satanist do all the above, yes! We as Spiritual Satanist have free reign over what we do, each choice is our own. We are all individuals and live life to how we see fit.   SO WHAT DOES MAKE ONE A TRUE SPIRITUAL SATANIST?   Working on your empowering your soul and helping fight the enemies of our Gods. You naturally empower your aura when performing power meditations. Having a strong aura is vital if one is planning on participating in any form of spiritual warfare. Along with this your meditations you should always include some form of yoga. The reason for doing this is because it helps to loosen up your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your power which should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you create to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and spiritual health. Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts come into reality.
Hatha Yoga and Power Meditations should be done together everyday to keep your power levels up. This is to ensure we reach God status takes alot of work and practice with meditations and rituals. This requires consistent hard work and dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make you prone to enemy attacks.   Kundalini is the highest form of yoga. Hatha yoga can help open chakras    It also helps stimulate and open the chakras. Also, one can perform a daily/weekly Thanks Giving Ritual. This is another way for us to tell Satan how much we appreciate his help and guidance. But if you really want to thank him, empower your soul and help destroy his enemies.    The same here, the alternate nostril breathing is very effective when it comes to relaxing and balancing out my energies. I have started to notice that by doing the alternate nostril breathing before any chakra meditations. It helps enhance a more powerful outcome. Helps me to also clear my head and slip into a more deeper trance. It's wierd because lately after a really good meditation program, after im through I feel so more tuned into surrounding energies. It's like you feel very very powerful and bliss all at the same time     THE DISRESPECT SATAN RECIEVES BEHIND A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!     I fear it will be a while before we can all at least agree on some basic principles. Like I said, not everyone believe in the literal existence of satan. The problem is that these individuals have not done a great deal of research. They live their lives like reverse xians in their jew corrupted madness.mThis is a big one for me, if we can all at least come to an agreement that Satan is real, then that would be a big steeping stone in us uniting. There are to many wanna be satanist and to many contradicting philosophies and practices.     THE LIE THAT HAVE PLAGUED US FOR CENTURIES!
As long as there are still true Spiritual Satanist out here in the world, the real truth will never be lost. Im seeing alot of people that are willing to take risk just to really make us more mainstream and to let our presence be known.   We are not bad sadistic people. We dont fucking harm and sacrifice babies and animals. 
You guys are working hard and finding new ways to show how loving and beatiful his children really are. Just exercise caution in what ever you do and stay on your guard. Satan and the Gods will be there when needed, if he feels what your doing will be worth it. The truth is that, there are risk in what ever you plan to do. No matter what site or forum, or any place in the real world. There will always be an opposition/enemy lurking in the background. Just look at how many times the enemy have came in our e- groups hacking emails and causing confusion. Just think about it, we deal with the xians and the jews bullshit everyday of our lives. So I think we will do fine with trying to converse with other Satanist and trying to come to some sort  of resolution. It wont be easy though.   Just like brain dead individuals who still claim that satan and lucifer are two different entities. For a long time  I have argued with morons who seem to make that wrong connection. It's not that they dont know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing. These people are truly against Father Satan and thier whole goal is to confuse newer people. The only thing im going to tell you (because im so tired of these people) is to stop, focus your attention back to the jos website and dont stop until you have read through the majority of the website.   A BASIC CURE FOR MASS CORRUPTION.   Leran the truth and things like this will not be a problem for you. Im not telling you to not be open minded and think for yourself. Im saying that there is a lot of excellent and accurate info on the jos website. Learn the history, then learn the practice, construct yourself a meditation program that works for you. Make sure it atleast consist of awakening the soul, void meditations, and energy breathing. (not necessarily in that order)   After you come to a clear understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is all about and the truth about the Gods of Duat. Anything you hear past that point, that conflicts with what the jos says. Is more than likely going to be blasphemous bullshit from the enemy or a dellusional whack job with thier dilluted version of true Spiritual Satanism. Understand that these people know nothing about true spiritual power.    In the end if this doesnt work, who cares, atleast we know the truth and if they dont want to see it, then they can fuck off!     CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!   "I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."   I think  people tend to take these words to the extreme and in a way they are not wrong. But Satan understands completely that you have xians friends. It would be mighty difficult to not associate with xians, they are all around us, day in and day out. From family to friends, to co-workers and everyone else. You would be pretty lonely if you took that statement to the extreme. That is unless you happen to know enough Satanist around you to not mingle with anyone else.   I been a satanist for more than 10 years and in that time I only met about a few real satanist. Not people who wear make-up, spikes, and black clothing and think that thats what it means to be a satanist. To make a long story short, it's virtually impossible, there is not enough of us in one area to stop associating with xians. The sooner you realize this, the more you will understand what im talking about.   I have friends and family that are xians but we dont let it get in the way of our friendship. Keep in mind that these are people I pratically grew up with. So they are not people I just met and befriended. For all the others that I meet during life, they are cool but I keep my emotions seperate. Which  means I can be a friend, but you get out of line I will hurt you. Hopefully that makes sny kind of sense.   Let me tell you, Satan wont chastise you for this, only when you pass on knowledge to those who will only use it to harm you. It only becomes a problm when you let them abuse you and disrespect our Gods. We should NEVER allow any disrespect coming from these supposed friends.   

Cordially,
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

<td val[/IMG]great i agree, i feel that same way and i have been disrespected too and i do want to stop this from happening to me and be able to empower myself to stop it, and i understand that you say to meditate, i can do that,  but dont i need any other training isnt there anybody else that you can lead me to who can hep train me do do this, that is in my area, or if you would be willing to train me maybe if you have the means to take on an accolite or apprintice maybe if you would not mind training me, maybe i could go to where you are for awhile to get trained.let me know, thanks mary

--- On Mon, 7/4/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] SERMON 07.04.2011
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], "JOS 4ADULTS" <[email protected], [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 2:59 PM

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!    People often make the mistake in believing that calling themselves a satanist, makes them a real satanist. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH! Being a Spiritual Satanist is not about wearing pentagrams and spiked pirecings. Listening to heavy metal and bragging about the forces of darkness is not what it’s about either. Can a Satanist do all the above, yes! We as Spiritual Satanist have free reign over what we do, each choice is our own. We are all individuals and live life to how we see fit.   SO WHAT DOES MAKE ONE A TRUE SPIRITUAL SATANIST?   Working on your empowering your soul and helping fight the enemies of our Gods. You naturally empower your aura when performing power meditations. Having a strong aura is vital if one is planning on participating in any form of spiritual warfare. Along with this your meditations you should always include some form of yoga. The reason for doing this is because it helps to loosen up your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your power which should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you create to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and spiritual health. Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts come into reality.
Hatha Yoga and Power Meditations should be done together everyday to keep your power levels up. This is to ensure we reach God status takes alot of work and practice with meditations and rituals. This requires consistent hard work and dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make you prone to enemy attacks.   Kundalini is the highest form of yoga. Hatha yoga can help open chakras    It also helps stimulate and open the chakras. Also, one can perform a daily/weekly Thanks Giving Ritual. This is another way for us to tell Satan how much we appreciate his help and guidance. But if you really want to thank him, empower your soul and help destroy his enemies.    The same here, the alternate nostril breathing is very effective when it comes to relaxing and balancing out my energies. I have started to notice that by doing the alternate nostril breathing before any chakra meditations. It helps enhance a more powerful outcome. Helps me to also clear my head and slip into a more deeper trance. It's wierd because lately after a really good meditation program, after im through I feel so more tuned into surrounding energies. It's like you feel very very powerful and bliss all at the same time     THE DISRESPECT SATAN RECIEVES BEHIND A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!     I fear it will be a while before we can all at least agree on some basic principles. Like I said, not everyone believe in the literal existence of satan. The problem is that these individuals have not done a great deal of research. They live their lives like reverse xians in their jew corrupted madness.mThis is a big one for me, if we can all at least come to an agreement that Satan is real, then that would be a big steeping stone in us uniting. There are to many wanna be satanist and to many contradicting philosophies and practices.     THE LIE THAT HAVE PLAGUED US FOR CENTURIES!
As long as there are still true Spiritual Satanist out here in the world, the real truth will never be lost. Im seeing alot of people that are willing to take risk just to really make us more mainstream and to let our presence be known.   We are not bad sadistic people. We dont fucking harm and sacrifice babies and animals. 
You guys are working hard and finding new ways to show how loving and beatiful his children really are. Just exercise caution in what ever you do and stay on your guard. Satan and the Gods will be there when needed, if he feels what your doing will be worth it. The truth is that, there are risk in what ever you plan to do. No matter what site or forum, or any place in the real world. There will always be an opposition/enemy lurking in the background. Just look at how many times the enemy have came in our e- groups hacking emails and causing confusion. Just think about it, we deal with the xians and the jews bullshit everyday of our lives. So I think we will do fine with trying to converse with other Satanist and trying to come to some sort  of resolution. It wont be easy though.   Just like brain dead individuals who still claim that satan and lucifer are two different entities. For a long time  I have argued with morons who seem to make that wrong connection. It's not that they dont know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing. These people are truly against Father Satan and thier whole goal is to confuse newer people. The only thing im going to tell you (because im so tired of these people) is to stop, focus your attention back to the jos website and dont stop until you have read through the majority of the website.   A BASIC CURE FOR MASS CORRUPTION.   Leran the truth and things like this will not be a problem for you. Im not telling you to not be open minded and think for yourself. Im saying that there is a lot of excellent and accurate info on the jos website. Learn the history, then learn the practice, construct yourself a meditation program that works for you. Make sure it atleast consist of awakening the soul, void meditations, and energy breathing. (not necessarily in that order)   After you come to a clear understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is all about and the truth about the Gods of Duat. Anything you hear past that point, that conflicts with what the jos says. Is more than likely going to be blasphemous bullshit from the enemy or a dellusional whack job with thier dilluted version of true Spiritual Satanism. Understand that these people know nothing about true spiritual power.    In the end if this doesnt work, who cares, atleast we know the truth and if they dont want to see it, then they can fuck off!     CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!   "I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."   I think  people tend to take these words to the extreme and in a way they are not wrong. But Satan understands completely that you have xians friends. It would be mighty difficult to not associate with xians, they are all around us, day in and day out. From family to friends, to co-workers and everyone else. You would be pretty lonely if you took that statement to the extreme. That is unless you happen to know enough Satanist around you to not mingle with anyone else.   I been a satanist for more than 10 years and in that time I only met about a few real satanist. Not people who wear make-up, spikes, and black clothing and think that thats what it means to be a satanist. To make a long story short, it's virtually impossible, there is not enough of us in one area to stop associating with xians. The sooner you realize this, the more you will understand what im talking about.   I have friends and family that are xians but we dont let it get in the way of our friendship. Keep in mind that these are people I pratically grew up with. So they are not people I just met and befriended. For all the others that I meet during life, they are cool but I keep my emotions seperate. Which  means I can be a friend, but you get out of line I will hurt you. Hopefully that makes sny kind of sense.   Let me tell you, Satan wont chastise you for this, only when you pass on knowledge to those who will only use it to harm you. It only becomes a problm when you let them abuse you and disrespect our Gods. We should NEVER allow any disrespect coming from these supposed friends.   

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

Im flattered but training comes from your experience and practice. I know it all sounds to complicated in the beginning, it's really not. All you have to do is take your times and try coming to a better understanding of everything one by one. You can't rush perfection, things like this simply just takes times. You will find that after you have been meditating to some degree, after a while you will find that understanding things and comprehending comes more naturally. 
Start with the basics, breathing exercises, void meditation , trance , and chakra meditations.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, July 4, 2011 6:01:39 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] SERMON 07.04.2011

<td val[/IMG]great i agree, i feel that same way and i have been disrespected too and i do want to stop this from happening to me and be able to empower myself to stop it, and i understand that you say to meditate, i can do that,  but dont i need any other training isnt there anybody else that you can lead me to who can hep train me do do this, that is in my area, or if you would be willing to train me maybe if you have the means to take on an accolite or apprintice maybe if you would not mind training me, maybe i could go to where you are for awhile to get trained.let me know, thanks mary

--- On Mon, 7/4/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] SERMON 07.04.2011
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], "JOS 4ADULTS" <[email protected], [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 2:59 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]

<td vAl[/IMG] great i agree, i feel that same way and i have been disrespected too and i do want to stop this from happening to me and be able to empower myself to stop it, and i understand that you say to meditate, i can do that,  but dont i need any other training isnt there anybody else that you can lead me to who can hep train me do do this, that is in my area, or if you would be willing to train me maybe if you have the means to take on an accolite or apprintice maybe if you would not mind training me, maybe i could go to where you are for awhile to get trained.let me know, thanks mary
  A COMMON MISCONCEPTION! 
 People often make the mistake in believing that calling themselves a satanist, makes them a real satanist. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH! Being a Spiritual Satanist is not about wearing pentagrams and spiked pirecings. Listening to heavy metal and bragging about the forces of darkness is not what it’s about either. Can a Satanist do all the above, yes! We as Spiritual Satanist have free reign over what we do, each choice is our own. We are all individuals and live life to how we see fit.  
[TR] SO WHAT DOES MAKE ONE A TRUE SPIRITUAL SATANIST?   Working on your empowering your soul and helping fight the enemies of our Gods. You naturally empower your aura when performing power meditations. Having a strong aura is vital if one is planning on participating in any form of spiritual warfare. Along with this your meditations you should always include some form of yoga. The reason for doing this is because it helps to loosen up your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your power which should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you create to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and spiritual health. Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts come into reality.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

Thank you very much, HP Mac Friday. I needed to hear this.

Hail Satan
Hail All Mighty Gods of Duat

I cannot stress the importance of spiritual warfare EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT I have kind of my own attitude about this whole thing of disrespect (really dont even like using that word to be honest it seems like a fight word and I have dealt with to much thug culture, so I use my own terminology that I make up I hate political correctness and kike stuff) I let people be themselves around me I love your sermon, I work to empower myself though and love spiritual warfare which I usually do a curse at least daily against the kikes or xtianity, if not some xtian. Its just I love debate and open dialogue and tend to not even be bothered when I am in real life about what the haters think of my beliefs or me as an individual FUCK SOCIAL CONFORMITY, then again I am not in a position either where I am surrounded by xtian bullshit much at all, so that may shape my attitude towards it, just calm debate is how I prefer it. I think all of us have our own attitudes. So far as me as long as no one is harming me physically spiritually (I mean more than just prayer psychic attack) or taking/harming my property (I am actually a very sharing person let people use things as long as they don't harm them) words and insults are meaningless to me, but we must fight the enemy as much as possible. Everyone should do daily warfare rituals against xtianity/the kike scum. I gladly take a stand in Satan's army against his enemies and will not back down no matter what, I will curse them till they are dead and gone forever.
Hail Satan forever and his victory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!

People often make the mistake in believing that calling themselves a satanist,
makes them a real satanist. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH! Being a Spiritual
Satanist is not about wearing pentagrams and spiked pirecings. Listening to
heavy metal and bragging about the forces of darkness is not what it’s about
either. Can a Satanist do all the above, yes! We as Spiritual Satanist have free
reign over what we do, each choice is our own. We are all individuals and live
life to how we see fit.

SO WHAT DOES MAKE ONE A TRUE SPIRITUAL SATANIST?

Working on your empowering your soul and helping fight the enemies of our Gods.
You naturally empower your aura when performing power meditations. Having a
strong aura is vital if one is planning on participating in any form of
spiritual warfare. Along with this your meditations you should always include
some form of yoga. The reason for doing this is because it helps to loosen up
your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your power which
should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you create
to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and spiritual
health.
Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts come into
reality.
Hatha Yoga and Power Meditations should be done together everyday to keep your
power levels up. This is to ensure we reach God status takes alot of work and
practice with meditations and rituals. This requires consistent hard work and
dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make you prone
to enemy attacks.
Kundalini is the highest form of yoga. Hatha yoga can help open chakras

It also helps stimulate and open the chakras. Also, one can perform a
daily/weekly Thanks Giving Ritual. This is another way for us to tell Satan how
much we appreciate his help and guidance. But if you really want to thank him,
empower your soul and help destroy his enemies.

The same here, the alternate nostril breathing is very effective when it comes
to relaxing and balancing out my energies. I have started to notice that by
doing the alternate nostril breathing before any chakra meditations. It helps
enhance a more powerful outcome. Helps me to also clear my head and slip into a
more deeper trance. It's wierd because lately after a really good meditation
program, after im through I feel so more tuned into surrounding energies. It's
like you feel very very powerful and bliss all at the same time

THE DISRESPECT SATAN RECIEVES BEHIND A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

I fear it will be a while before we can all at least agree on some basic
principles. Like I said, not everyone believe in the literal existence of satan.
The problem is that these individuals have not done a great deal of research.
They live their lives like reverse xians in their jew corrupted madness.mThis is
a big one for me, if we can all at least come to an agreement that Satan is
real, then that would be a big steeping stone in us uniting. There are to many
wanna be satanist and to many contradicting philosophies and practices.

THE LIE THAT HAVE PLAGUED US FOR CENTURIES!

As long as there are still true Spiritual Satanist out here in the world, the
real truth will never be lost. Im seeing alot of people that are willing to take
risk just to really make us more mainstream and to let our presence be known.

We are not bad sadistic people. We dont fucking harm and sacrifice babies and
animals.
You guys are working hard and finding new ways to show how loving and beatiful
his children really are. Just exercise caution in what ever you do and stay on
your guard. Satan and the Gods will be there when needed, if he feels what your
doing will be worth it. The truth is that, there are risk in what ever you plan
to do. No matter what site or forum, or any place in the real world. There will
always be an opposition/enemy lurking in the background. Just look at how many
times the enemy have came in our e- groups hacking emails and causing confusion.
Just think about it, we deal with the xians and the jews bullshit everyday of
our lives. So I think we will do fine with trying to converse with other
Satanist and trying to come to some sort of resolution. It wont be easy though.

Just like brain dead individuals who still claim that satan and lucifer are two
different entities.

For a long time I have argued with morons who seem to make that wrong
connection. It's not that they dont know what they are doing, they know exactly
what they are doing. These people are truly against Father Satan and thier whole
goal is to confuse newer people. The only thing im going to tell you (because im
so tired of these people) is to stop, focus your attention back to the jos
website and dont stop until you have read through the majority of the website.

A BASIC CURE FOR MASS CORRUPTION.

Leran the truth and things like this will not be a problem for you. Im not
telling you to not be open minded and think for yourself. Im saying that there
is a lot of excellent and accurate info on the jos website. Learn the history,
then learn the practice, construct yourself a meditation program that works for
you. Make sure it atleast consist of awakening the soul, void meditations, and
energy breathing. (not necessarily in that order)

After you come to a clear understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is all
about and the truth about the Gods of Duat. Anything you hear past that point,
that conflicts with what the jos says. Is more than likely going to be
blasphemous bullshit from the enemy or a dellusional whack job with thier
dilluted version of true Spiritual Satanism. Understand that these people know
nothing about true spiritual power.

In the end if this doesnt work, who cares, atleast we know the truth and if
they dont want to see it, then they can fuck off!

CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them
that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."

I think people tend to take these words to the extreme and in a way they are
not wrong. But Satan understands completely that you have xians friends. It
would be mighty difficult to not associate with xians, they are all around us,
day in and day out. From family to friends, to co-workers and everyone else. You
would be pretty lonely if you took that statement to the extreme. That is unless
you happen to know enough Satanist around you to not mingle with anyone else.

I been a satanist for more than 10 years and in that time I only met about a few
real satanist. Not people who wear make-up, spikes, and black clothing and think
that thats what it means to be a satanist. To make a long story short, it's
virtually impossible, there is not enough of us in one area to stop associating
with xians. The sooner you realize this, the more you will understand what im
talking about.

I have friends and family that are xians but we dont let it get in the way of
our friendship. Keep in mind that these are people I pratically grew up with. So
they are not people I just met and befriended. For all the others that I meet
during life, they are cool but I keep my emotions seperate. Which means I can
be a friend, but you get out of line I will hurt you. Hopefully that makes sny
kind of sense.

Let me tell you, Satan wont chastise you for this, only when you pass on
knowledge to those who will only use it to harm you. It only becomes a problm
when you let them abuse you and disrespect our Gods. We should NEVER allow any
disrespect coming from these supposed friends.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the July ritual you posted,it was the one I used this morning. Very Powerful!!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, Indigo Nation <gutterrainbow@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: SERMON 07.04.2011
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 8:39 PM

I cannot stress the importance of spiritual warfare EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT I have kind of my own attitude about this whole thing of disrespect (really dont even like using that word to be honest it seems like a fight word and I have dealt with to much thug culture, so I use my own terminology that I make up I hate political correctness and kike stuff) I let people be themselves around me I love your sermon, I work to empower myself though and love spiritual warfare which I usually do a curse at least daily against the kikes or xtianity, if not some xtian. Its just I love debate and open dialogue and tend to not even be bothered when I am in real life about what the haters think of my beliefs or me as an individual FUCK SOCIAL CONFORMITY, then again I am not in a position either where I am surrounded by xtian bullshit much at all, so that may shape my attitude towards it, just calm debate is how I prefer it. I think all of us have our own attitudes. So far as me as long as no one is harming me physically spiritually (I mean more than just prayer psychic attack) or taking/harming my property (I am actually a very sharing person let people use things as long as they don't harm them) words and insults are meaningless to me, but we must fight the enemy as much as possible. Everyone should do daily warfare rituals against xtianity/the kike scum. I gladly take a stand in Satan's army against his enemies and will not back down no matter what, I will curse them till they are dead and gone forever.

--- [/IMG][email protected], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!

either. Can a Satanist do all the above, yes! We as Spiritual Satanist have free
life to how we see fit.

health.
reality.
dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make you prone
to enemy attacks.

principles. Like I said, not everyone believe in the literal existence of satan.
They live their lives like reverse xians in their jew corrupted madness.mThis is

real truth will never be lost. Im seeing alot of people that are willing to take

animals.
times the enemy have came in our e- groups hacking emails and causing confusion.

different entities.

what they are doing. These people are truly against Father Satan and thier whole
goal is to confuse newer people. The only thing im going to tell you (because im

CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!

day in and day out. From family to friends, to co-workers and everyone else. You
would be pretty lonely if you took that statement to the extreme. That is unless

I been a satanist for more than 10 years and in that time I only met about a few
real satanist. Not people who wear make-up, spikes, and black clothing and think
talking about.

our friendship. Keep in mind that these are people I pratically grew up with. So
kind of sense.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

Very inspiring words Indigo. Yes, fighting the Enemy is VERY important. Even if xianity and kikes and falling and losing, we must still keep going. This must be done until every living kike is dead. Not one of them must be alive. We must exterminate them.

Xianity is horrible. The things they did is to disgusting to even say. It makes me sick. The saddest thing is that they truly believe this bullshit they get thought and fight for their "god". But they are like robots; the kikes simply click a button on their remotes and xians obey and do anything for their "god". This must end. It is time, Brothers and Sisters, to fight. It is time, to break this spell. We must set those "slaves" free!

Ave Father Enki Lucifer and all His Soldiers!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!

life to how we see fit.

health.
reality.
to enemy attacks.

animals.

different entities.

CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!

talking about.

kind of sense.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Very true HP Mac Friday. I do my part when I can and I meditate daily. But we are making an impact, but that doesn't mean we should stop. The kikes must be destroyed.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for the July ritual you posted,it was the one I used this morning. Very Powerful!!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I cannot stress the importance of spiritual warfare EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT I have kind of my own attitude about this whole thing of disrespect (really dont even like using that word to be honest it seems like a fight word and I have dealt with to much thug culture, so I use my own terminology that I make up I hate political correctness and kike stuff) I let people be themselves around me I love your sermon, I work to empower myself though and love spiritual warfare which I usually do a curse at least daily against the kikes or xtianity, if not some xtian. Its just I love debate and open dialogue and tend to not even be bothered when I am in real life about what the haters think of my beliefs or me as an individual FUCK SOCIAL CONFORMITY, then again I am not in a position either where I am surrounded by xtian bullshit much at all, so that may shape my attitude towards it, just calm debate is how I prefer it. I think all of us have our own attitudes.
So far as me as long as no one is harming me physically spiritually (I mean more than just prayer psychic attack) or taking/harming my property (I am actually a very sharing person let people use things as long as they don't harm them) words and insults are meaningless to me, but we must fight the enemy as much as possible. Everyone should do daily warfare rituals against xtianity/the kike scum. I gladly take a stand in Satan's army against his enemies and will not back down no matter what, I will curse them till they are dead and gone forever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!

life to how we see fit.

health.

reality.

to enemy attacks.

animals.

different entities.

CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!

talking about.

kind of sense.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday

Joy Of Satan Ministries

Excellent sermon, Mac! And very true. Many pepole who call themselves
Satanists really are not, not in the true sense. They have no love for
Father and the other Gods of Hell, and they do not empower themselves
because they are too damn lazy. Thanks for the inspiring words.

I understand what you say, Avemerodak. However, I must disagree to a
certain point. I mean, I've got xian friends; not many. I don't have
many friends, Satanist or otherwise. But those few xian friends I
have, for the most part, are respectful of my beliefs and my faith.
When they aren't, I correct them, in no uncertain terms. I do NOT
tolerate disrespect of our Gods, and especially my Father Satan! He
has endured blasphemy and denigration for far, far too long. Even my
boyfriend, who is not xian, has said some things I really do not
like...he does not mean to be cruel, but nonetheless what he says is
not true, and I am endeavouring to teach him our truth. Whether or not
he will be receptive remains to be seen. But, as a very close Satanic
friend of mine has said, he is without, and when or if he ever decides
to dedicate, he will always be without. Bottom line here? Yes, I have
xian friends, some closer than others; most aren't what you would call
hardcore or very zealous, but they still have degrees of xian
programming in them. But I'm not going to give them up as friends.
Father would never ask me to do that, I know, unless they do something
that I cannot forgive. But friends are just that, friends. You guys in
the Jos, and Father Satan and the other Gods of Hell, are my true
family. And that is how it shall always be. Hail Father Satan always!
Hail my Satanic Brethren! We are the lamplighters, the showers of the
way of truth.

On 7/6/11, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
Very true HP Mac Friday. I do my part when I can and I meditate daily. But
we are making an impact, but that doesn't mean we should stop. The kikes
must be destroyed.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Thanks for the July ritual you posted,it was the one I used this morning.
Very Powerful!!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Â

I cannot stress the importance of spiritual warfare EVERYONE SHOULD
DO IT I have kind of my own attitude about this whole thing of disrespect
(really dont even like using that word to be honest it seems like a fight
word and I have dealt with to much thug culture, so I use my own
terminology that I make up I hate political correctness and kike stuff) I
let people be themselves around me I love your sermon, I work to empower
myself though and love spiritual warfare which I usually do a curse at
least daily against the kikes or xtianity, if not some xtian. Its just I
love debate and open dialogue and tend to not even be bothered when I am
in real life about what the haters think of my beliefs or me as an
individual FUCK SOCIAL CONFORMITY, then again I am not in a position
either where I am surrounded by xtian bullshit much at all, so that may
shape my attitude towards it, just calm debate is how I prefer it. I think
all of us have our own attitudes.
So far as me as long as no one is harming me physically spiritually (I
mean more than just prayer psychic attack) or taking/harming my property
(I am actually a very sharing person let people use things as long as they
don't harm them) words and insults are meaningless to me, but we must
fight the enemy as much as possible. Everyone should do daily warfare
rituals against xtianity/the kike scum. I gladly take a stand in Satan's
army against his enemies and will not back down no matter what, I will
curse them till they are dead and gone forever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@
wrote:

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!

People often make the mistake in believing that calling themselves a
satanist,

makes them a real satanist. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH! Being a
Spiritual

Satanist is not about wearing pentagrams and spiked pirecings. Listening
to

heavy metal and bragging about the forces of darkness is not what
it’s about

either. Can a Satanist do all the above, yes! We as Spiritual Satanist
have free

reign over what we do, each choice is our own. We are all individuals
and live

life to how we see fit.

Working on your empowering your soul and helping fight the enemies of
our Gods.

You naturally empower your aura when performing power meditations.
Having a

spiritual warfare. Along with this your meditations you should always
include

some form of yoga. The reason for doing this is because it helps to
loosen up

your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your
power which

should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you
create

to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and
spiritual

health.

Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts
come into

reality.

Hatha Yoga and Power Meditations should be done together everyday to
keep your

power levels up. This is to ensure we reach God status takes alot of
work and

practice with meditations and rituals. This requires consistent hard
work and

dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make
you prone

to enemy attacks.

daily/weekly Thanks Giving Ritual. This is another way for us to tell
Satan how

much we appreciate his help and guidance. But if you really want to
thank him,

The same here, the alternate nostril breathing is very effective when it
comes

to relaxing and balancing out my energies. I have started to notice that
by

doing the alternate nostril breathing before any chakra meditations. It
helps

enhance a more powerful outcome. Helps me to also clear my head and slip
into a

more deeper trance. It's wierd because lately after a really good
meditation

program, after im through I feel so more tuned into surrounding
energies. It's

I fear it will be a while before we can all at least agree on some
basic

principles. Like I said, not everyone believe in the literal existence
of satan.

The problem is that these individuals have not done a great deal of
research.

They live their lives like reverse xians in their jew corrupted
madness.mThis is

a big one for me, if we can all at least come to an agreement that Satan
is

real, then that would be a big steeping stone in us uniting. There are
to many

As long as there are still true Spiritual Satanist out here in the
world, the

real truth will never be lost. Im seeing alot of people that are willing
to take

risk just to really make us more mainstream and to let our presence be
known.

We are not bad sadistic people. We dont fucking harm and sacrifice
babies and

animals.

You guys are working hard and finding new ways to show how loving and
beatiful

his children really are. Just exercise caution in what ever you do and
stay on

your guard. Satan and the Gods will be there when needed, if he feels
what your

doing will be worth it. The truth is that, there are risk in what ever
you plan

to do. No matter what site or forum, or any place in the real world.
There will

always be an opposition/enemy lurking in the background. Just look at
how many

times the enemy have came in our e- groups hacking emails and causing
confusion.

Just think about it, we deal with the xians and the jews bullshit
everyday of

Satanist and trying to come to some sort of resolution. It wont be easy
though.

Just like brain dead individuals who still claim that satan and lucifer
are two

different entities.

connection. It's not that they dont know what they are doing, they know
exactly

what they are doing. These people are truly against Father Satan and
thier whole

goal is to confuse newer people. The only thing im going to tell you
(because im

so tired of these people) is to stop, focus your attention back to the
jos

website and dont stop until you have read through the majority of the
website.

Leran the truth and things like this will not be a problem for you. Im
not

telling you to not be open minded and think for yourself. Im saying that
there

is a lot of excellent and accurate info on the jos website. Learn the
history,

then learn the practice, construct yourself a meditation program that
works for

you. Make sure it atleast consist of awakening the soul, void
meditations, and

After you come to a clear understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is
all

about and the truth about the Gods of Duat. Anything you hear past that
point,

blasphemous bullshit from the enemy or a dellusional whack job with
thier

dilluted version of true Spiritual Satanism. Understand that these
people know

In the end if this doesnt work, who cares, atleast we know the truth
and if

CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive
them

I think people tend to take these words to the extreme and in a way
they are

not wrong. But Satan understands completely that you have xians friends.
It

would be mighty difficult to not associate with xians, they are all
around us,

day in and day out. From family to friends, to co-workers and everyone
else. You

would be pretty lonely if you took that statement to the extreme. That
is unless

you happen to know enough Satanist around you to not mingle with anyone
else.

I been a satanist for more than 10 years and in that time I only met
about a few

real satanist. Not people who wear make-up, spikes, and black clothing
and think

that thats what it means to be a satanist. To make a long story short,
it's

virtually impossible, there is not enough of us in one area to stop
associating

with xians. The sooner you realize this, the more you will understand
what im

talking about.

I have friends and family that are xians but we dont let it get in the
way of

our friendship. Keep in mind that these are people I pratically grew up
with. So

they are not people I just met and befriended. For all the others that I
meet

during life, they are cool but I keep my emotions seperate. Which means
I can

be a friend, but you get out of line I will hurt you. Hopefully that
makes sny

kind of sense.

knowledge to those who will only use it to harm you. It only becomes a
problm

when you let them abuse you and disrespect our Gods. We should NEVER
allow any

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday

Joy Of Satan Ministries

<td val[/IMG]dont worry i already hate the "God" and "Cosic" for all the betrayals i have experianced, but i wanted to tell you that i am not good with solo studies, not even when i was taking classes and in my classes where the profs would not lecture and we were supposed to study on our own i did not do so will, i could not keep up and i did not understand what i was studying, for example. so that is why i wanted to study with some one was all.and that is why i made the request, i could had figured out about studing on my own if that was okay with me, but it doesnt work for me to study solitarially. mary

Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 1:39 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

A COMMON MISCONCEPTION!

life to how we see fit.

health.
reality.
to enemy attacks.

animals.

different entities.

CONCERNING XIAN FRIENDS!

talking about.

kind of sense.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back