Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

serious suggestions!

tymaxfashion

i havent got my own my place, im living in a shelter right now! today i start my first day of training at the mall. but anyhow i dont have any idea where i can mellow down and do the things, like open my chakras, 3rd eye, etc. aura cleaning and powering... does anybody have any suggestions or does anybody live near Tacoma wa?????

thanks in advance.

Hail Satan and powers of hell.

Sorry mods I just sent an empty message by accident hit send by mistake.

Anyway do you have access to a private place to shower? even locking yourself in a shower, bathroom, ... anywhere you can have some privacy will work, a park? I lived in shelters once so I understand and wish you the best to improve your situation!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

i havent got my own my place, im living in a shelter right now! today i start my first day of training at the mall. but anyhow i dont have any idea where i can mellow down and do the things, like open my chakras, 3rd eye, etc. aura cleaning and powering... does anybody have any suggestions or does anybody live near Tacoma wa?????

thanks in advance.

Hail Satan and powers of hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back