Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serious Question

hailsatan1964

I would like some help. A couple of years ago, I did my dedication ritual to Father Satan. I meditated, sent black Auras to the enemy, but I could never get an answer concerning who is my guardian demon, I could never receive answers through the quija board, so I gave up. I then dabbled in different religions, none were satisfying, so I did a second dedication ritual to Father, but never got a response, even though I ordered and practiced meditation cd's from the JOS store, so I gave up again, and verbally left Father. I am wondering where I went wrong, as I still feel attracted to Father and want to be accepted back, but I read on one site that once you leave Father, you can never come back. Is this true? Have I totally blown my life because of my mistakes? If it IS possible to return to Father, how can I do it? Please let me know, as I am feeling terrible right now. John

I believe, and this is merely my beleif, that Father will accept you back, as long as you are truly sincere in it. But I've never spoken with him about it or anything. Try and open yourself to him, and clearly make your intentions known, if you haven't done so already. Don't rush it...spiritual development takes time, and some progress faster than others (I should know)! But do not give up, Brother John. If you believe in Satan, he shall believe in you. I hope you find peace in him. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: hailsatan1964 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 5:12 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Serious Question
I would like some help. A couple of years ago, I did my dedication ritual to Father Satan. I meditated, sent black Auras to the enemy, but I could never get an answer concerning who is my guardian demon, I could never receive answers through the quija board, so I gave up. I then dabbled in different religions, none were satisfying, so I did a second dedication ritual to Father, but never got a response, even though I ordered and practiced meditation cd's from the JOS store, so I gave up again, and verbally left Father. I am wondering where I went wrong, as I still feel attracted to Father and want to be accepted back, but I read on one site that once you leave Father, you can never come back. Is this true? Have I totally blown my life because of my mistakes? If it IS possible to return to Father, how can I do it? Please let me know, as I am feeling terrible right now. John

Thanks Allison, I also received some encouraging words from High Priestes Maxine. My heart has never been as sure as it is now. Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

I believe, and this is merely my beleif, that Father will accept you back, as long as you are truly sincere in it. But I've never spoken with him about it or anything. Try and open yourself to him, and clearly make your intentions known, if you haven't done so already. Don't rush it...spiritual development takes time, and some progress faster than others (I should know)! But do not give up, Brother John. If you believe in Satan, he shall believe in you. I hope you find peace in him. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 5:12 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Serious Question

Good! Yes, I read Maxine's response, too. Jus tnow that we're all your family in Satan. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: hailsatan1964 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:43 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Serious Question
Thanks Allison, I also received some encouraging words from High Priestes Maxine. My heart has never been as sure as it is now. Hail Satan!
--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@. .. wrote:

I believe, and this is merely my beleif, that Father will accept you back, as long as you are truly sincere in it. But I've never spoken with him about it or anything. Try and open yourself to him, and clearly make your intentions known, if you haven't done so already. Don't rush it...spiritual development takes time, and some progress faster than others (I should know)! But do not give up, Brother John. If you believe in Satan, he shall believe in you. I hope you find peace in him. Hail Satan!
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan1964" <hailsatan1964@... wrote:
Keep Power Meditating, Soon you will develope the ability to communicate with Satan. I have not once heard a word from a demon nor satan and ive been dedicated and been power meditating for almost a year. I learned to be patient.

HAIL SATAN! and welcome home lol

i am very new my name is clive brown and new is there a meeting
place i live in atlanta georgia hail satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 12:43:50 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Serious Question

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@. .. wrote:

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

It seems to be a basic rule that in magick you must let something go in
order to let the process work out. It is the same thing in life,
because every process and act in life is a work of magick.

Yes patience is important. I've learned to adopt an important key
concept, and that is to take one step forward and two steps back. Apply
that to anything and it will usually yield more results. I've also had
funny experiences with Telekinesis which was accidental.. and the funny
thing I noticed was that reaching for something seemed to push objects
away (sent flying), though I was never able to reproduce that. I think
it has something to do with your personal energy field.

So my point here is that sometimes going after something in an over
intense manner will push that thing away. I think there was a reason
that some yogi's mentioned that it isn't important to desire powers but
to focus on the work.. probably because they meant getting out of your
own way to let them naturally manifest.

allforenki wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
<mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "hailsatan1964"
<hailsatan1964@... wrote:

I would like some help. A couple of years ago, I did my dedication
ritual to Father Satan. I meditated, sent black Auras to the enemy, but
I could never get an answer concerning who is my guardian demon, I could
never receive answers through the quija board, so I gave up. I then
dabbled in different religions, none were satisfying, so I did a second
dedication ritual to Father, but never got a response, even though I
ordered and practiced meditation cd's from the JOS store, so I gave up
again, and verbally left Father. I am wondering where I went wrong, as I
still feel attracted to Father and want to be accepted back, but I read
on one site that once you leave Father, you can never come back. Is this
true? Have I totally blown my life because of my mistakes? If it IS
possible to return to Father, how can I do it? Please let me know, as I
am feeling terrible right now. John

Keep Power Meditating, Soon you will develope the ability to communicate
with Satan. I have not once heard a word from a demon nor satan and ive
been dedicated and been power meditating for almost a year. I learned to
be patient.

Thanks! I started doing chakra work again and energy meditations, and will do my best not to miss a day. There are many meditations on the JOS site, so I will keep at it. Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan1964" <hailsatan1964@ wrote:

Keep Power Meditating, Soon you will develope the ability to communicate with Satan. I have not once heard a word from a demon nor satan and ive been dedicated and been power meditating for almost a year. I learned to be patient.

i know how u feel and there is a lot he has tought me my second time around even thoughi left the first then to luciferianism cause i felt i wasn't getting enoughh cknolege and i decided not to go christian but to drop my beliefs temparialy now since then i have been with him and he with me every step of the way even though he doesn't give all the answers he helps a lot. in facct he told me when i renewed my detication that i didn't need to.

ave --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan1964" <hailsatan1964@... wrote:

HELLO PLEASE INEED YOUR HELP PLEASE HELP ME GET RICH IAM READY TO DO OVER COME WHAT IT TAKES WAITING FROM U.

<td val[/IMG]Wow, that's great! Did he tell you in a dream, vision, etc?

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, Kanemohrra Mortismeir <kanemohrra666@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 11:27 AM

i know how u feel and there is a lot he has tought me my second time around even thoughi left the first then to luciferianism cause i felt i wasn't getting enoughh cknolege and i decided not to go christian but to drop my beliefs temparialy now since then i have been with him and he with me every step of the way even though he doesn't give all the answers he helps a lot. in facct he told me when i renewed my detication that i didn't need to.

ave --- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "hailsatan1964" <hailsatan1964@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

no he just appeared and stayed in my living room i think at frist it might of been near the kitchen where the fire was. i realy didn't need to two signs were him appearing and my hand wouldn't bleed no matter what we used on it. that happned the first time damn it i realy wanted to sign my name but it's whatever i signed normally the first did the same thing the second but this time burnt his sigal and he brought i think azazal spelling sucks or it might of been his half brother it's hard for me to tell i am use to his energy not so much others. he had a grin not a bad one just looked at me and siad u don't need to do that.

ave satanas
have a myspace or deep realm--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Michael White <hailsatan1964@... wrote:
Wow, that's great! Did he tell you in a dream, vision, etc?

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, Kanemohrra Mortismeir <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 11:27 AM

ave --- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "hailsatan1964" <hailsatan1964@ .... wrote:

I would like some help. A couple of years ago, I did my dedication ritual to Father Satan. I meditated, sent black Auras to the enemy, but I could never get an answer concerning who is my guardian demon, I could never receive answers through the quija board, so I gave up. I then dabbled in different religions, none were satisfying, so I did a second dedication ritual to Father, but never got a response, even though I ordered and practiced meditation cd's from the JOS store, so I gave up again, and verbally left Father.. I am wondering where I went wrong, as I still feel attracted to Father and want to be accepted back, but I read on one site that once you leave Father, you can never come back. Is this true? Have I totally blown my life because of my mistakes? If it IS possible to return to Father, how can I do it? Please let me know, as I am feeling terrible right now. John

Mr. Aizinloy, sorry it took me so long to respond but I was far behind on my emails. Anyway the best book I have read on the subject is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Some believe that he is a fraud, but in the end, you must decide for yourself. I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

The Magician

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aizinloy" <aizinloy@... wrote:

HELLO PLEASE INEED YOUR HELP PLEASE HELP ME GET RICH IAM READY TO DO OVER COME WHAT IT TAKES WAITING FROM U.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back