Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

serious question

Johnny

can someone tell me if it is possible to heal yourself without meaning to when opening the chakras or doing other chakra work?? please reply asap

somewhat recently a close friend of mine introduced me to some shit i at one point just tossed aside like it was nothing what he exposed me to were hidden and subliminal messages in music and other media the source of said subliminal messaging being the illuminati heres the question its said that the illuminati are satanists a. is this true b. are they to be looked at as the enemy or are they to be kept close in support for the upcoming war

Greeting brothers and sisters
So yesterday me and a friend finally did the dedication ritual but we don't if we have been accepted by father Satan. Something that bugs me most is that we buried the ashes after sometime we did the dedication ritual, so I'd like to know if its allowed?

Thank you all in advance
Hail Satan!

As long as you were sincere in dedicating and are not Jews, then you have been accepted. Burying the ashes is fine.
Welcome! Hail Satan!

On Friday, November 15, 2013 2:18:44 PM, christosavenue <christosavenue@... wrote:
So yesterday me and a friend finally did the dedication ritual but we don't if we have been accepted by father Satan. Something that bugs me most is that we buried the ashes after sometime we did the dedication ritual, so I'd like to know if its allowed?

Thank you all in advance
Hail Satan!

Would a real jew even [/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

As long as you were sincere in dedicating and are not Jews, then you have been accepted. Burying the ashes is fine.
Welcome! Hail Satan!

On Friday, November 15, 2013 2:18:44 PM, christosavenue <christosavenue@... wrote:

Thank you all in advance
Hail Satan!

DNA testing, but to be honest, no one would really go that far lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Would a real jew even make a dedication to Satan in the first place...? Lol. And how does one even find out if they're part jewish? Even down to 1% down the ancestry line? How can anyone find out?

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

As long as you were sincere in dedicating and are not Jews, then you have been accepted.
Burying the ashes is fine.

Welcome! Hail Satan!

On Friday, November 15, 2013 2:18:44 PM, christosavenue <christosavenue@ wrote:

Thank you all in advance
Hail Satan!

I'm definitely not a jew, that I'm sure. After I did the dedication ritual I didn't meditate until the candle is burned out, is it necessary to meditate until its burned out? I've been doing and practicing other power meditations but don't seem to get good results with meditation so far. Anyone can recommend a programme I should follow for new beginners here? It would be very much appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!!
Praise to all the Gods of Duat!Sent from my BlackBerry®From: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:48:11 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] serious question
Welcome! Hail Satan!

Thank you all in advance
Hail Satan!

The more you meditate, the more you'll get in touch with your roots and origins. And believe me, if you were a jew you'd know... This has been mentioned before, do a search on the group about differences between a jew and a Gentile.Moreover, the more you're progress, you'll be able to tell who's a jew and who's not (without judging the appearance).

Στις 9:18 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 15 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η christosavenue <christosavenue@... έγραψε:

Thank you all in advance
Hail Satan!

Hey brothers and sisters, it's been a while since I've been on but could a HP please answer? I've seen a lot of race mixing topics everywhere and I was wondering what makes up a race? Like, I'm American, white and since people from Europe, and other parts are white, would I be able to date someone from those parts?
Thank you all in advance!
-Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Yes. 

---In [email protected], <martialartistkid666@... wrote :

Hey brothers and sisters, it's been a while since I've been on but could a HP please answer? I've seen a lot of race mixing topics everywhere and I was wondering what makes up a race? Like, I'm American, white and since people from Europe, and other parts are white, would I be able to date someone from those parts?

A race is made up by the physical features. The list of physical features can be from general to narrow. Also the behavior and intellectual capacity. 

---In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote :

Yes. 

Look i just noticed you wanted an HP to answer, but i think answers can be found by conducting your own research. Since you claim to be of the white race i am directing you to a good source to start with. 
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back