Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SERIOUS ATTENTION

refwayne

Ave Luciferi,

I am being disturbed by what seems somewhat weird and scary at the same time, I have been a dedicated Satanist for a while now, and have been teaching my brethren as well as converting them into Satanism.

Lastweek, I dreamed, of been wanted by the greys (UFO) it came too close to me, and someone understood to me on the dream, to be Father Satan, told me to look back, and when I did, I saw the 'GOD' going down from the UFO, coming to take me,then, 'Father Satan(dream)' instructed me to run away, I then ran away.(End or Forgot the rest) - 10am-

Now, the same day, after the dream, I heard the same sound of the UFO roaming around my roof in my area, my house gate was mysteriously open, I didn't go out at all.-2am-

Please tell me what's going on, for I need clarification.

Peace be unto ye

Ave Luciferi,

I am being disturbed by what seems somewhat weird and scary at the same time, I have been a dedicated Satanist for a while now, and have been teaching my brethren as well as converting them into Satanism.

Lastweek, I dreamed, of been wanted by the greys (UFO) it came too close to me, and someone understood to me on the dream, to be Father Satan, told me to look back, and when I did, I saw the 'GOD' going down from the UFO, coming to take me,then, 'Father Satan(dream)' instructed me to run away, I then ran away.(End or Forgot the rest) - 10am-

Now, the same day, after the dream, I heard the same sound of the UFO roaming around my roof in my area, my house gate was mysteriously open, I didn't go out at all.-2am-

Peace be unto ye

Greys re not from Satan
you should keep ur aura clean and do lots of aura protection & affirmations before
you sleep!
keep ur aura always protective, so they won't bother u anymore! sometimes the enemy try to pretend to be
Our Gods, to fuck w us...just be aware!
after all just distractions...like mosquitos annoying ...annoying
keeping the main focus away, causing fear or doubt!
a banish ritual should help!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

Ave Luciferi,

Peace be unto ye

I was bothered by another type of entity that i have never seen before in my life it looked like a child with huge eyes and a bulbous head i meditated that day but didn't put my satanic shield up and burned satanic fire around myself plus i stayed up all night without sleep i have certain patterns after i speak with demons i ended up doing my meditations and shielding before sleep though at 5 in the morn..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

Ave Luciferi,

Peace be unto ye

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back