Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified JoS astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the JoS with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified JoS astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the JoS with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.
Yes, I used the wrong expression. "Allowed to do" would be a better expression instead of "verified".
And also, High Priest, in the future please use male pronouns for me :D

Hello, this will take some time. I've not been doing astrology lately, not because of my personal life, but also because I think that the projects that are now going on for the JoS are more important than this project of mine. I will surely come back to this when we finish everything with the library and a few more things I've planned

Serbon said:
Hello, this will take some time. I've not been doing astrology lately, not because of my personal life, but also because I think that the projects that are now going on for the JoS are more important than this project of mine. I will surely come back to this when we finish everything with the library and a few more things I've planned
No problem!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back