Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seperation of church and state

Siatris

Here in the USA our first amendment ensures that we are to keep church and state separate.

I'm looking for ways that I can use the legal system against Walmart, since they seem to have no problem selling crosses, bibles, and veggie tales movies. If Walmart is owned by the government then they need to abide by our first amendment.

While I was looking for things to use against Walmart I found an interesting article outing them on their judeo-xian bias; http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_walm.htm

Walmarts "religion" section seems to be 'one-sided', take a look; http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/7108/re ... tegory.htm

Can it really be called a "religion" section if it one carrys one "religion"?

I wrote this mainly just to ask if I can really stop them from selling xian items, because of our first amendment.

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

....Walmart is a publicly traded company, created and still led by the Sam Walton family.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

I don't think you can stop them from selling the xian items, but you might be able to force them to carry Pagan material also. I didn't know they were government owned, I thought they were owned by a church especially with as many labor laws as the continuously break and the poor treatment of their employees.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

Here in the USA our first amendment ensures that we are to keep church and state separate.

I'm looking for ways that I can use the legal system against Walmart, since they seem to have no problem selling crosses, bibles, and veggie tales movies. If Walmart is owned by the government then they need to abide by our first amendment.

While I was looking for things to use against Walmart I found an interesting article outing them on their judeo-xian bias; http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_walm.htm

Walmarts "religion" section seems to be 'one-sided', take a look; http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/7108/re ... tegory.htm

I wrote this mainly just to ask if I can really stop them from selling xian items, because of our first amendment.

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

What makes you believe Wal-Mart is own by the government? As for them having one religion, Yes it is. Jewist, I think. HAIL SATAN

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Siatris <rammesses666@... wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

If they are going to call it a religion section then they must adhear to all religious views. If they do not then it is discrimination.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

I don't think you can stop them from selling the xian items, but you might be able to force them to carry Pagan material also. I didn't know they were government owned, I thought they were owned by a church especially with as many labor laws as the continuously break and the poor treatment of their employees.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

they are not government owned. they however cannot discriminate against religion when it comes to employment. not saying they dont, its just not legal. as for the selling part, i dont know, maybe you can, maybe you cant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Sorry I don't check my email more than once a week and came across this and have to give you my two cents. First I am a new Satanist but I am working on my second Master degree so I think I can help you. What is legal and right isn't popular and emotional. This country is run by popularity and emotions, not the other way round. This past weekend was an example. I am sure everyone heard about Terry Jones. Now, I don't like Christians, but that being said it was his right to burn Korans. It started into a whole media circus and even though Obama says it's wrong to burn Korans it's ok to build a mosque on Ground Zero and burn all other religious material. BTW, Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, KS burned a Koran that day.   As for selling, I am studying marketing now. Satanim is not widely accepted so they probably would not sell Satanism supplies simply because they would not sell enough products to make it worth their while. It's all about the money.   Hail Satan!

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, rammanoth <obscurationofintendment@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Seperation of church and state
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 3:50 AM

they are not government owned. they however cannot discriminate against religion when it comes to employment. not saying they dont, its just not legal. as for the selling part, i dont know, maybe you can, maybe you cant.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Where I'm at's right in the middle of xian territory, kinda pisses me off they don't carry any decent candles, even. Walmart is crap anyway, might get better results if you boycott their shitty products. Of course I say that, but I don't know your situation... Kroger's got pretty good food, and local product buying keeps money in your community. You got options, and a nice letter to a senator that's worded right can go along way if it really gets annoying.   HAIL SATAN!   Deetz

--- On Thu, 9/9/10, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 3:36 PM

....Walmart is a publicly traded company, created and still led by the Sam Walton family.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

My mother has always said that Walmart is run by aliens! I wouldn't be surprised if its run by a bunch of greedy jews trying to fuck over our economy. I hate big corporations, they are trying to make us all identical shoppers, and in the process are choking out all the other options, so we won't have a choice. Boycott while you still can! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Melissa York <deetzkid@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:09:59 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Seperation of church and state

<td val[/IMG]Where I'm at's right in the middle of xian territory, kinda pisses me off they don't carry any decent candles, even. Walmart is crap anyway, might get better results if you boycott their shitty products. Of course I say that, but I don't know your situation... Kroger's got pretty good food, and local product buying keeps money in your community. You got options, and a nice letter to a senator that's worded right can go along way if it really gets annoying.   HAIL SATAN!   Deetz

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Walmart sucks man.. =( Cant find any of my fav bands in the music section, the bastards. Or any good books for that matter, their book and music section: NOT RECCOMENDED. Or clothes.. =P They suck too.. I miss all the tiny family owned buisness'.. =( I dont think you could force them to carry pagan items though, since xians out number paganists by alot. Where would they be making money?? Very.. very.. very.. very little from paganistic items. Dont get me started on their candles.. they kill the air.. D=

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

My mother has always said that Walmart is run by aliens! I wouldn't be surprised if its run by a bunch of greedy jews trying to fuck over our economy. I hate big corporations, they are trying to make us all identical shoppers, and in the process are choking out all the other options, so we won't have a choice. Boycott while you still can!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:09:59
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Seperation of church and state

Where I'm at's right in the middle of xian territory, kinda pisses me off they don't carry any decent candles, even. Walmart is crap anyway, might get better results if you boycott their shitty products. Of course I say that, but I don't know your situation... Kroger's got pretty good food, and local product buying keeps money in your community. You got options, and a nice letter to a senator that's worded right can go along way if it really gets annoying.

HAIL SATAN!

Deetz

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@ wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

Attachments :
Yeah. Damn jews. The minute I say something like "The Jews," they get oversensitive, yet if it were to be some other race it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I think everyone here that is serious about combating the jews should get a list of local people that are nasty little whiny jews who deserve to be blotted out. I say a trial by fire to curse them with black magick.

Hail Satan!

xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

My mother has always said that Walmart is run by aliens! I wouldn't be surprised if its run by a bunch of greedy jews trying to fuck over our economy. I hate big corporations, they are trying to make us all identical shoppers, and in the process are choking out all the other options, so we won't have a choice. Boycott while you still can!

Where I'm at's right in the middle of xian territory, kinda pisses me off they don't carry any decent candles, even. Walmart is crap anyway, might get better results if you boycott their shitty products. Of course I say that, but I don't know your situation... Kroger's got pretty good food, and local product buying keeps money in your community. You got options, and a nice letter to a senator that's worded right can go along way if it really gets annoying.

HAIL SATAN!

Deetz

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Deetz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pyrael" <bobisgodogisbob@ wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!
Tell that to people in foreign countries other then US that they are being fooled. then again some realise and just do not care to see.

Thank you for all of your answers, I actually went to walmart a few days ago and checked out there Halloween section. They even went so far as to stop selling the black hooded cloaks, they only carry red ones now. They don't even have black candles either, not real ones anyways, the ones they do have are white candles coated with black....as I found out during a ritual.

I'm going to write some letters to people who might be able to change this, I'm going to be looking for someone open-minded, or willing to help, so now my question is....who do I write to?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

I'm lucky to be close enough to a big mall for my record and book needs.
Plus, we have a good "witchy" store owned by a REAL PAGAN, that we get supplies at.
Unfortunately, having been laid off this year and some medical issues, I have been forced to deal with WalMart and other "cheap" stores to make ends meet.
 This being poor is shit for the birds.
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."

Sent: Mon, September 13, 2010 9:02:15 PM

Walmart sucks man.. =( Cant find any of my fav bands in the music section, the bastards. Or any good books for that matter, their book and music section: NOT RECCOMENDED. Or clothes.. =P They suck too.. I miss all the tiny family owned buisness'.. =( I dont think you could force them to carry pagan items though, since xians out number paganists by alot. Where would they be making money?? Very.. very.. very.. very little from paganistic items. Dont get me started on their candles.. they kill the air.. D=

HAIL SATAN!

Deetz

Thanks for your time,

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back