Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sending Energy to Satan and Lilith.

jordevo74

Attachments :
I want to embark on a 40 day working for the purpose of this war, and I am attaching a picture of the simple sigil and affirmation but I also made a prototype paper to ask which is better for use of storing and not binding the energy. My Goal is to store the energies from Sowilo in the Paper until 40 days are up but I was also to use Ingwaz to assure it is stored until I burn it which hence will send it to Father Satan and Mother Lilith.So in case you can not see the picture, Would surrounding the Sowilo Swastika with 22 (number of Ingwaz) Ingwaz symbols, or just one giant Ingwaz symbol surrounding the Sowilo Swastika?The Affirmation is: The Energy of Sowilo is going to Satan and Lilith for their own use.Ill Vibrate Sowilo in multiples of its own number (16) and The Affirmation is also written on the paper. I thought of possibly linking the 22 Ingwaz symbols to make a sort of chain link knot for storing the enegy also. Id like an experienced Sigil mage to answer this, considering I asked on the warefare group.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

It would be much better to send the energy after you raise it to Lilith. When you are done with your vibrations offer it to Lilith in your mind. Turn your attention to her and focus, see the ball going to her. This is what I do.... After the energy is raised, I picture her in my mind and see the ball going to her. I see her catch it and holding it in her right hand. Then i sit in void for a few minutes.

HAIL SATAN!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:24 AM, "aoiveae12@..." <aoiveae12@... wrote:
  I want to embark on a 40 day working for the purpose of this war, and I am attaching a picture of the simple sigil and affirmation but I also made a prototype paper to ask which is better for use of storing and not binding the energy. My Goal is to store the energies from Sowilo in the Paper until 40 days are up but I was also to use Ingwaz to assure it is stored until I burn it which hence will send it to Father Satan and Mother Lilith.So in case you can not see the picture, Would surrounding the Sowilo Swastika with 22 (number of Ingwaz) Ingwaz symbols, or just one giant Ingwaz symbol surrounding the Sowilo Swastika?The Affirmation is: The Energy of Sowilo is going to Satan and Lilith for their own use.Ill Vibrate Sowilo in multiples of its own number (16) and The Affirmation is also written on the paper. I thought of possibly linking the 22 Ingwaz symbols to make a sort of chain link knot for storing the enegy also. Id like an experienced Sigil mage to answer this, considering I asked on the warefare group.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back