Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

>> selling soul to the Satan/Devil in return for favour

makar199114

Can soul be sold to Satan in return for anything like fame,success,money etc.? Is it true?
Many famous people and hollywood stars have done that like Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Robert Johnsons and many more.They might be satanists.They also make satanic symbols with their hands like Lady Gaga makes an inverted 6 with her hand at times,many make horns with their hands. They have also talked about devil in their songs, during concerts and in interviews and that they have sold there soul to the devil.

Eminem's song My Darling-
"And the shadows of all who are willing to sell
Their souls, for this rap game, and it g-g-goes
123, 123, 123, that ain't the hook, now follow me
There's nothing else for me to say, my public adores me
Everybody bores me, they're just so corny
So at night before I sleep, I look in the mirror
The mirror grows lips and it whispers "Come nearer"....
My Darling, I don't ever want you to leave me
My Darling, you and me were meant to be together
My Darling, And if I cannot have you, no one can, you're my
My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body....."

Eminem Feat DR.DRE.-old time's sake "speak of the devil it's attack of the rainman.chainsaw in hand.blood stain on my apron"

Rihanna's song Umbrella has this constantly repeated "la allah,ellah,eh eh eh" - meaning no God for muslims and christians

Robert Johnson once stood at mississippi crossroads and sold his soul to the devil in exchange for guitar playing powers.He channeled music through spirits -Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

John Lenon- "when real music comes to me it has nothing to do with me,cause I'm just a channel.It's given to me and I transcribe it like channel"

Angus Young- "someone else is steering me.I'm just along for the ride.I become possessed when I'm on stage"

Many stars say that they become possessed and its not them singing anymore.
So is it true that soul can be sold in return for favors from the devil or satan?

Plain KOSHER BULLSHIT.

If you want to sell your soul to the real EVIL ONE - become a xian. 100% PURE DAMNATON!

Have you ever heard about www.joyofsatan.com??
If not than GO THERE IN THIS INSTANT and stop spamming for fuck's sake!!

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

Can soul be sold to Satan in return for anything like fame,success,money etc.? Is it true?
Many famous people and hollywood stars have done that like Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Robert Johnsons and many more.They might be satanists.They also make satanic symbols with their hands like Lady Gaga makes an inverted 6 with her hand at times,many make horns with their hands. They have also talked about devil in their songs, during concerts and in interviews and that they have sold there soul to the devil.

My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body....."

Eminem Feat DR.DRE.-old time's sake "speak of the devil it's attack of the rainman.chainsaw in hand.blood stain on my apron"

Rihanna's song Umbrella has this constantly repeated "la allah,ellah,eh eh eh" - meaning no God for muslims and christians

Robert Johnson once stood at mississippi crossroads and sold his soul to the devil in exchange for guitar playing powers.He channeled music through spirits -Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

John Lenon- "when real music comes to me it has nothing to do with me,cause I'm just a channel.It's given to me and I transcribe it like channel"

Angus Young- "someone else is steering me.I'm just along for the ride.I become possessed when I'm on stage"

So is it true that soul can be sold in return for favors from the devil or satan?

Makar199114

Just because someone does symbols with their hands does not make them satanist. If you was to see the people you mention on any Sunday morning. You would see them going to church, like all xains.

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
  Plain KOSHER BULLSHIT.

If you want to sell your soul to the real EVIL ONE - become a xian. 100% PURE DAMNATON!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

Well david poston said just because you have a sign on your hand doesn't make you a satanist.. In some cases it does, I have Satan's sigil on my right hand and on my left I have Astarte's. =p

No u cannot. This is blasphemy and disrespect to Father Satan and the Forces of Hell.

The jews push their agendas on celebrity puppets, because famous people have the most influence. Their "success" is caused by the jews throwing them a lousy few dollars for furthering the jewish agenda.

Many of these music vids have subliminal messages and work to program your mind at a subconscious level. If you notice, a lot of them have 'ethereal' special effects.

De-programming/programming can be easily and effectively be done by means of music and sound.

As for celebrity cults, these are pure 100% fake as the people in them. They steal Satanic symbols and perverse them into their own versions and meaning.

The entertainment and the entire music industry are controlled by the jews.

www.joyofsatan.org

NO.

All of what you have said here, mentioned here about Eminem, Rhianna.....is to put it bluntly.....BULLSHIT.

I was talking about making an sign with your hands. Not having an tattoo.

Hail Satan

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:33 PM, infernaldedication <infernaldedication@... wrote:

Well david poston said just because you have a sign on your hand doesn't make you a satanist.. In some cases it does, I have Satan's sigil on my right hand and on my left I have Astarte's. =p

I must say, I'm no expert but I don't believe hands are for hails. The hands are used to channel energy through the body and into other bodies of mass/matter. Those hand signs are more like gang signs. Sure they represent certain things but as for meaning they are chosen ones I don't believe so. I have not sold my soul, I have dedicated... big difference!

On Sun May 15th, 2011 6:51 PM PDT david poston wrote:

Makar199114

Just because someone does symbols with their hands does not make them
satanist. If you was to see the people you mention on any Sunday morning.
You would see them going to church, like all xains.

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM, siguarddraconis
<siguarddraconis@...wrote:

Plain KOSHER BULLSHIT.

If you want to sell your soul to the real EVIL ONE - become a xian. 100%
PURE DAMNATON!

Can soul be sold to Satan in return for anything like fame,success,money
etc.? Is it true?
Many famous people and hollywood stars have done that like Eminem, Lady
Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Robert Johnsons and many more.They
might be satanists.They also make satanic symbols with their hands like Lady
Gaga makes an inverted 6 with her hand at times,many make horns with their
hands. They have also talked about devil in their songs, during concerts and
in interviews and that they have sold there soul to the devil.

My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your
body....."

Eminem Feat DR.DRE.-old time's sake "speak of the devil it's attack of
the rainman.chainsaw in hand.blood stain on my apron"

Rihanna's song Umbrella has this constantly repeated "la allah,ellah,eh
eh eh" - meaning no God for muslims and christians

Robert Johnson once stood at mississippi crossroads and sold his soul to
the devil in exchange for guitar playing powers.He channeled music through
spirits -Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

John Lenon- "when real music comes to me it has nothing to do with
me,cause I'm just a channel.It's given to me and I transcribe it like
channel"

Angus Young- "someone else is steering me.I'm just along for the ride.I
become possessed when I'm on stage"

Many stars say that they become possessed and its not them singing
anymore.
So is it true that soul can be sold in return for favors from the devil
or satan?

No. The silly conspiracy about the illuminati is not true, it sounds to me as if it is an excuse contrived by people who don't possess the talent or drive to 'make it big' themselves, so, out of envy and jealousy, they go and make claims and accusations that all those who have made it have 'sold their souls' and etc.   The real 'devil' in this case is not Satan, but the jews. This becomes obvious as they control the bulk of the media. It is very possible that all of these carbon-copy bubblegum pop stars you mentioned has sold their souls to the jews.   ...and making satanic hand symbols does not make you a Satanist, nor does working for the enemies of Satan in order to spread their sickening lies about Him.   If you want to know the Truth about Satan, then read through the Joy Of Satan website (http://www.joyofsatan.com).         HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Melkie Maggie
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:19 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: selling soul to the Satan/Devil in return for favour     I must say, I'm no expert but I don't believe hands are for hails. The hands are used to channel energy through the body and into other bodies of mass/matter. Those hand signs are more like gang signs. Sure they represent certain things but as for meaning they are chosen ones I don't believe so. I have not sold my soul, I have dedicated... big difference!

On Sun May 15th, 2011 6:51 PM PDT david poston wrote:

Makar199114

Just because someone does symbols with their hands does not make them
satanist. If you was to see the people you mention on any Sunday morning.
You would see them going to church, like all xains.

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM, siguarddraconis
<[email protected]:

Plain KOSHER BULLSHIT.

If you want to sell your soul to the real EVIL ONE - become a xian. 100%
PURE DAMNATON!

Can soul be sold to Satan in return for anything like fame,success,money
etc.? Is it true?
Many famous people and hollywood stars have done that like Eminem, Lady
Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Robert Johnsons and many more.They
might be satanists.They also make satanic symbols with their hands like Lady
Gaga makes an inverted 6 with her hand at times,many make horns with their
hands. They have also talked about devil in their songs, during concerts and
in interviews and that they have sold there soul to the devil.

My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your
body....."

Eminem Feat DR.DRE.-old time's sake "speak of the devil it's attack of
the rainman.chainsaw in hand.blood stain on my apron"

Rihanna's song Umbrella has this constantly repeated "la allah,ellah,eh
eh eh" - meaning no God for muslims and christians

Robert Johnson once stood at mississippi crossroads and sold his soul to
the devil in exchange for guitar playing powers.He channeled music through
spirits -Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

John Lenon- "when real music comes to me it has nothing to do with
me,cause I'm just a channel.It's given to me and I transcribe it like
channel"

Angus Young- "someone else is steering me.I'm just along for the ride.I
become possessed when I'm on stage"

Many stars say that they become possessed and its not them singing
anymore.
So is it true that soul can be sold in return for favors from the devil
or satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back