Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeking, Learning.

Axle

Hello everyone.

I have come here currently as an outsider, with two purposes.

First, I want to learn more than JOS.com has already given me. I want to learn scholarly about true Satanism both as a religion and as a practice, and to learn it's people.

Secondly, I come seeking answers. In my many years of searching for truth, identifying lies, and that which lies between, I have learned that no religion is completely unfounded. Each has a power, a truth, a valuable fragment within it, often surrounded by a murky swamp of no substance at best. I have studied many flavors of Xtianity, from Catholocism to Baptism to Mormonism, Penacostle to Judaism, Islam and more. I've studied with Voduisants and briefly joined a Buddhist temple. I've read up on The Dreaming and practiced Wicca. The list continues to go on for some time. Enough to fulfill the spiritual life of many, but not myself.

Now, my quest has brought me here, to you, and Satan. I come with an open mind and no prejudice I have not borne to any other religion. I am a faithful skeptic, quick to learn but careful in action.

If you'll have me, I will for the next several months listen, learn, and discuss. I can promise I will show the utmost respect to you, your beliefs, and your practices. And as I have with most of my journeys so far, I will likely incorporate much of your beliefs into my own. I can also promise that in dealing with others, I will give you a fair and unbiased review borne from knowledge shared. I hope that this will suffice.

What I would like to know first is actualization. Some religions (with the regrettable absence of any judeo-chrisian ones besides penacostle) can explain phenomenon I have independantly experienced and caused in my life, and these explanations have helped me shed light on it's nature.

So i'll begin with my first spiritual experience.

When I was rather young, I lead a somewhat turmoilant life, being an unusually early adopter of occultism in an adamantly baptist household. At eight, I had already come to question the christian God. In particular, I could not understand why the christian biblical 'Satan' would not be punished for tricking Eve, and yet Eve would be punished, as well as all of her children. This did not spell to me a 'kind and just' God as was claimed. It spelled to me a petty diety with anger management issues and a sadistic streak a mile long. And that's when my study began, in secret. I quickly became aware of a certain aura or individuality about myself vastly different from my peers, and a prejudice against me borne too fast to be explained by my appearance or attitude, however flawed those may have been. I came to interpret much of this as spiritual activity, and began to try various methods of cultivating it. I could feel it as a tangible, coursing force indescribeable in strength.
At the age of eleven was my first successful witnessed cultivation. I invited a friend into a dark room, not explaining what was to happen. I then 'conjured' (for lack of a better word) a palpable ball of incandescent gas. No words were said to him beforehand, because I wanted to know if it was in my mind or not. It was not, because he saw it clearly, asked and described it without urging. It was a considerable breakthrough for me.
And yet, I had never comitted to any religion.

There are countless more stories to tell of myself, those i've met, and that which i've encountered. But i'll let this rest for now, with a question.

What do you, as children of Satan, explain this phenomenon as? How should it be interpreted, and what does it mean?

I don't know about others, but I find it scary if I'm being used as a "research subject" :)

Anyway, I'll start explaining your queries:

"And as I have with most of my journeys so far, I will likely incorporate much of your beliefs into my own."

Forgive me, but I have to say it is partially incorrect, because basically there're no "beliefs" in Satanism. We practice, we experience and contact the Gods. Everything we *know* (we don't "believe", but we *know*) is either confirmed by direct experiences or communication with Satan and the Gods. Everything from how Hell/Duat looks like (you can project astrally and see it) to how the Gods/Demons look like, and seeing our past lives using past life regression.

One can simply be a skeptic like you, open themselves astrally through power meditation and contact the Gods and experience the truth. Satanism is not a philosophy, it's solely based on practice and experiences. It's about developing your soul, awakening your spiritual powers and reaching Godhead.

"I could feel it as a tangible, coursing force indescribeable in strength."

Did you meditate to raise this energy?Did you practice hatha or kundalini yoga? It sounds like you raised your chi/witchpower.

" I then 'conjured' (for lack of a better word) a palpable ball of incandescent gas."

This is called "energy manipulation". I have to say it's certainly a good thing you figured this out and how to do it and this is the basis of magick. But it is a rare thing that you made it appear on the physical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

Hello everyone.

First, I want to learn more than JOS.com has already given me. I want to learn scholarly about true Satanism both as a religion and as a practice, and to learn it's people.

Secondly, I come seeking answers. In my many years of searching for truth, identifying lies, and that which lies between, I have learned that no religion is completely unfounded. Each has a power, a truth, a valuable fragment within it, often surrounded by a murky swamp of no substance at best. I have studied many flavors of Xtianity, from Catholocism to Baptism to Mormonism, Penacostle to Judaism, Islam and more. I've studied with Voduisants and briefly joined a Buddhist temple. I've read up on The Dreaming and practiced Wicca. The list continues to go on for some time. Enough to fulfill the spiritual life of many, but not myself.

Now, my quest has brought me here, to you, and Satan. I come with an open mind and no prejudice I have not borne to any other religion. I am a faithful skeptic, quick to learn but careful in action.

If you'll have me, I will for the next several months listen, learn, and discuss. I can promise I will show the utmost respect to you, your beliefs, and your practices. And as I have with most of my journeys so far, I will likely incorporate much of your beliefs into my own. I can also promise that in dealing with others, I will give you a fair and unbiased review borne from knowledge shared. I hope that this will suffice.

What I would like to know first is actualization. Some religions (with the regrettable absence of any judeo-chrisian ones besides penacostle) can explain phenomenon I have independantly experienced and caused in my life, and these explanations have helped me shed light on it's nature.

When I was rather young, I lead a somewhat turmoilant life, being an unusually early adopter of occultism in an adamantly baptist household. At eight, I had already come to question the christian God. In particular, I could not understand why the christian biblical 'Satan' would not be punished for tricking Eve, and yet Eve would be punished, as well as all of her children. This did not spell to me a 'kind and just' God as was claimed. It spelled to me a petty diety with anger management issues and a sadistic streak a mile long. And that's when my study began, in secret. I quickly became aware of a certain aura or individuality about myself vastly different from my peers, and a prejudice against me borne too fast to be explained by my appearance or attitude, however flawed those may have been. I came to interpret much of this as spiritual activity, and began to try various methods of cultivating it. I could feel it as a tangible, coursing force indescribeable in strength.
At the age of eleven was my first successful witnessed cultivation. I invited a friend into a dark room, not explaining what was to happen. I then 'conjured' (for lack of a better word) a palpable ball of incandescent gas. No words were said to him beforehand, because I wanted to know if it was in my mind or not. It was not, because he saw it clearly, asked and described it without urging. It was a considerable breakthrough for me.

There are countless more stories to tell of myself, those i've met, and that which i've encountered. But i'll let this rest for now, with a question.

What do you, as children of Satan, explain this phenomenon as? How should it be interpreted, and what does it mean?

Interesting. Unfortunately I can not give you a answer because I can only guess. We spiritual SATANIST will not give mundane answers. Also we are always open to science. Hopefully you can shed some light on this for us.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to say that Spiritual Satanism is an unique religion in that it cannot be dabbled in/mixed with others without having negative experiences. So I would advise you to be careful if you want to "incorporate much of our "beliefs" into your own". It's not because of Satan or the Gods, but because of Satan's enemies, angels and greys. They want to stop us from gaining knowledge and cut us off from our Gods. If you get advanced in meditation or do rituals (especially black magick against Satan's enemies) without being a dedicated Satanist you'll experience enemy angelic attacks. Even worse will be if you have sympathies for the enemy or deal with angels like in the "New Age Movement" or mix angels with Demons (this is suicidal, in my opinion). When you're dedicated to Satan and you're under His protection and you shouldn't worry much, until you get strong and are ready to deal with angels on your own and kill them spiritually.

It's better to stick with Spiritual Satanism and ignore the others if you are serious about your Spiritual progress and development of your soul. Don't take this the wrong way, it is a warning from my experiences.

Also, there are religions which have suicidal teachings that stop the Development of your soul. Buddhism for example, all that fasting, celibacy and focus on "love" and disregarding hate (which is an equally important emotion for your spiritual progress) and pessimism about life and "having no desire" is harmful for your spiritual health. It's obvious if you mix these "beliefs" with the True Spiritual Advancement of Spiritual Satanism you'll not make any progress.

I would say, in my opinion, that Spiritual Satanism can't be mixed with others and you can't just take part of it. Also, the most important thing in Satanism is developing your soul with power meditations and awakening your kundalini and reaching Godhead, everything else is just commentary or help on how to do this better.

There's a page in Exposing Christianity site about angels and what they do:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html

Why dabbling is bad:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iders.html

Hello everyone.

Hi ! I do agree with the fire starter666 ! I never dabbled in anyway from angels to satanism but I worked with the angels. I was in new-age for years and I left them in 2001. (sorry for my english, I am french)I am naturally psychic, then it was not difficult for me to channel an angel. I worked with him in my practice. Oh, yeah, I had money "from the floor to the ceiling" if you know what I mean. But, as soon as I started to ask disturbing questions, especially about the "bad" in the world, and why the snake was so easily in the "paradise" and so, this angel became annoyed. He didn't bear I ask any question about magic and egyptian gods. At the end, it was always all my fault, all the fault of Humanity because "the beast is in us". Here what he said. Of course, Never "god" has do recognize his own defaults.  Nevertheless, he is worse than any worse human in this world.I do agree with the fire starter 666 and of course with the links he gave to you. It is exactly what happened to me !Worse : the angels has absolutely no idea of us, our psyche and so on. They know how to fear us, how to make us guilty, of course, but not how to manage us in a direct relation. THE ANGELS UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF OUR BELOVED FATHER DNA IN US ! IT IS HIS SACRED DNA WHO DRIVE US TO FREEDOM AND POWER !Sooner or later, anybody with a "normal" mind asks the good questions, which are the wrong and very disturbing questions for the angels. They HATE us. They want us dead.When I left this angel I channelled for 4 years, he told me : (and I just went away, I find Satan only in 2009)"I will make you sick, I will make you desperate, I will make you a beggar, I will harm all your body, you stop to work with me, you stop to channel me, then you will never channel any other being, i will make you insane !"Here the love of angels. I was not even free to stop the channeling, who made me sick and gave me terrible headache.My life became a daily nightmare and everything he cursed me happened. Even now, I did not recover with the money and I am without work. But Father Satan helps me. Cured me. Welcomed me. Loves me. A friend helps me a lot. My beloved Marduk found a little house for me rather than I have no money, even no social help.It was a true miracle. Yes, I do agree with my brother and with all JOS."God" is a monster. He must be judged for crimes against Humanity. He is the true devil. Not Father.God is a decay. And his filthy angels the same.DEATH TO "GOD" ! FUCK "GOD" ! AND DEATH TO ANGELS !
HAIL FATHER SATAN !HAIL MARDUK AMON-RÂ !HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT !AVE SATAN ! REGE SATAN !
De : the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Sam 29 janvier 2011, 7h 38min 01s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Seeking, Learning.

Just wanted to say that Spiritual Satanism is an unique religion in that it cannot be dabbled in/mixed with others without having negative experiences. So I would advise you to be careful if you want to "incorporate much of our "beliefs" into your own". It's not because of Satan or the Gods, but because of Satan's enemies, angels and greys. They want to stop us from gaining knowledge and cut us off from our Gods. If you get advanced in meditation or do rituals (especially black magick against Satan's enemies) without being a dedicated Satanist you'll experience enemy angelic attacks. Even worse will be if you have sympathies for the enemy or deal with angels like in the "New Age Movement" or mix angels with Demons (this is suicidal, in my opinion). When you're dedicated to Satan and you're under His protection and you shouldn't worry much, until you get strong and are ready to deal with angels on your own and kill them spiritually.

It's better to stick with Spiritual Satanism and ignore the others if you are serious about your Spiritual progress and development of your soul. Don't take this the wrong way, it is a warning from my experiences.

Also, there are religions which have suicidal teachings that stop the Development of your soul. Buddhism for example, all that fasting, celibacy and focus on "love" and disregarding hate (which is an equally important emotion for your spiritual progress) and pessimism about life and "having no desire" is harmful for your spiritual health. It's obvious if you mix these "beliefs" with the True Spiritual Advancement of Spiritual Satanism you'll not make any progress.

I would say, in my opinion, that Spiritual Satanism can't be mixed with others and you can't just take part of it. Also, the most important thing in Satanism is developing your soul with power meditations and awakening your kundalini and reaching Godhead, everything else is just commentary or help on how to do this better.

Why dabbling is bad:

Hello everyone.

<td val[/IMG]I'll take your words to heart.  I don't seek knowledge for knowledge's sake, but for truth.  This is why I would still like to embrace Father Satan and get to know him.  I feel that thusly the truth will reveal itself unclouded.  Only until I do so will I know, and I am not afraid of any enemy to do so.

--- On Sat, 1/29/11, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Seeking, Learning.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 2:38 AM

Why dabbling is bad:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

Hello everyone.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for your answers.  I use the word 'belief' loosely, and didn't mean to offend.
Indeed, throughout my life every place i've shared my talents, experiences, and every religion i've joined which believe in the supernatural nature of the human being has told me I was a unique and powerful entity, with each story changing.  I have spent much time practicing many methods of spiritual growth, even going so far as to violate the rules of some to learn more.  I see it that any improvement in my capabilities is a good one so long as it hurts none.  And that is part of what brought me to Satan.  It is the first time in a long time that personal growth is so greatly encouraged.
I am preparing the ritual of commitment today, and shortly I will post my next question, as I believe I have already long been contacted by one of the Gods, and wish to know how identify him by another name.

--- On Fri, 1/28/11, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 7:17 PM

I don't know about others, but I find it scary if I'm being used as a "research subject" :)

"And as I have with most of my journeys so far, I will likely incorporate much of your beliefs into my own."

Forgive me, but I have to say it is partially incorrect, because basically there're no "beliefs" in Satanism. We practice, we experience and contact the Gods. Everything we *know* (we don't "believe", but we *know*) is either confirmed by direct experiences or communication with Satan and the Gods. Everything from how Hell/Duat looks like (you can project astrally and see it) to how the Gods/Demons look like, and seeing our past lives using past life regression.

One can simply be a skeptic like you, open themselves astrally through power meditation and contact the Gods and experience the truth. Satanism is not a philosophy, it's solely based on practice and experiences. It's about developing your soul, awakening your spiritual powers and reaching Godhead.

Did you meditate to raise this energy?Did you practice hatha or kundalini yoga? It sounds like you raised your chi/witchpower.

" I then 'conjured' (for lack of a better word) a palpable ball of incandescent gas."

This is called "energy manipulation". I have to say it's certainly a good thing you figured this out and how to do it and this is the basis of magick. But it is a rare thing that you made it appear on the physical.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

Hello everyone.

[/TD]

Good luck with your Dedication Ritual, my Brother, I too am Dedicating myself to our Father this very evening at precisely 7pm, United Kingdom time...

Ave Satanas! Hail Satan! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Calhoun <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

Thank you for your answers.  I use the word 'belief' loosely, and didn't mean to offend.
Indeed, throughout my life every place i've shared my talents, experiences, and every religion i've joined which believe in the supernatural nature of the human being has told me I was a unique and powerful entity, with each story changing.  I have spent much time practicing many methods of spiritual growth, even going so far as to violate the rules of some to learn more.  I see it that any improvement in my capabilities is a good one so long as it hurts none.  And that is part of what brought me to Satan.  It is the first time in a long time that personal growth is so greatly encouraged.
I am preparing the ritual of commitment today, and shortly I will post my next question, as I believe I have already long been contacted by one of the Gods, and wish to know how identify him by another name.

--- On Fri, 1/28/11, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 7:17 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@ wrote:

Hello everyone.

When I was rather young, I lead a somewhat turmoilant life, being an unusually early adopter of occultism in an adamantly baptist household. At eight, I had already come to question the christian God. In particular, I could not understand why the christian biblical 'Satan' would not be punished for tricking Eve, and yet Eve would be punished, as well as all of her children. This did not spell to me a 'kind and just' God as was claimed. It spelled to me a petty diety with anger management issues and a sadistic streak a mile long. And that's when my study began, in secret. I quickly became aware of a certain aura or individuality about myself vastly different from my peers, and a prejudice against me borne too fast to be explained by my appearance or attitude, however flawed those may have been. I came to interpret much of this as spiritual activity, and began to try various methods of cultivating it. I could feel it as a tangible, coursing force
indescribeable in strength.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back