Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeking information and guidance.

armyop4

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew. I've been feeling limited and lost for the past few years and after some consideration, I've decide that I want to become a follower of Satan. I visited the website, and I think that the spiritual and mental improvement would greatly help my life. Unfortunately, I don't really know where to begin; all of my friends and family are Christians, so it's hard for me to obtain ritual supplies or anything without being persecuted. I was hoping I could talk with someone who could teach me how to begin my relationship with Satan without being scrutinized by my peers and family.

Go to the meditation part of the website or you can do the spiritual training program. Also on the witchcraft part of the site you will find how to make your astral temple, you can meditate and do rituals there where no one will even know :) I hope you progress spiritualy and trust in Satan and never get discouraged. Stay strong and stay consistant
On Apr 18, 2013 10:38 AM, "armyop4" <armyop4@... wrote:
  Hello everyone, my name is Andrew. I've been feeling limited and lost for the past few years and after some consideration, I've decide that I want to become a follower of Satan. I visited the website, and I think that the spiritual and mental improvement would greatly help my life. Unfortunately, I don't really know where to begin; all of my friends and family are Christians, so it's hard for me to obtain ritual supplies or anything without being persecuted. I was hoping I could talk with someone who could teach me how to begin my relationship with Satan without being scrutinized by my peers and family.

Create your astral temple here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

Untill you have the possiblity to the fysical ritual without danger for yourself you can do this and here you can do all the things you normally can do!

Kind regards,

Kenneth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Seeking information and guidance.

Welcome brother Andrew it's very important tha you do you dedication ritual it's in the joy of Satan because tha way Satan and the Demons can protect you. And start a meditation program to start opening your chakras and getting strong again welcome and feel free to ask any question.
Hail Satan!! Ave Satani

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

Go to the meditation part of the website or you can do the spiritual
training program. Also on the witchcraft part of the site you will find how
to make your astral temple, you can meditate and do rituals there where no
one will even know :) I hope you progress spiritualy and trust in Satan
and never get discouraged. Stay strong and stay consistant
On Apr 18, 2013 10:38 AM, "armyop4" <armyop4@... wrote:

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew. I've been feeling limited and lost for
the past few years and after some consideration, I've decide that I want to
become a follower of Satan. I visited the website, and I think that the
spiritual and mental improvement would greatly help my life. Unfortunately,
I don't really know where to begin; all of my friends and family are
Christians, so it's hard for me to obtain ritual supplies or anything
without being persecuted. I was hoping I could talk with someone who could
teach me how to begin my relationship with Satan without being scrutinized
by my peers and family.

First things first, dedicate yourself to Satan so you are protected until you advance far enough to protect yourself.
It honestly depends on your advancement of spirituallity due to past lifes of spirituall work.

assess your own spiritual advancement and go from there.

read everything on JoyofSatan,org Exposingchristianity,com and 666blacksun.com

also try to find as many pdfs as you can relating to true Spiritual Satanism, you can find them in the groups under files

also search in google, or duckduckgo(i prefer duckduckgo because they dont track you)
booksforsatanspeople wordpress

you will find a site with plenty of pdfs for Spiritual Satanists.

Hail Satan!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "armyop4" <armyop4@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back