Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeking For job

yshah340

Hey Every one,  i am trying to seeking for job , i am trying for last month but i didn't get a job in my field so   is Satan is help in this matter ??

How about you work to achieve this on your own?
We can't just rely on the gods to do these things for us especially when we can do it ourselves.Are you meditating and empowering your soul? Have you did any workings and spells for this?
The gods are very busy now and more than ever because of the things happening in the world now and with the enemy. Satan and the god are guiding us but in times like this we MUST be strong and apply the knowledge they give us to achieve the things we desire. The gods always step in when things are dire or with things we cannot handle but we have to show strength in things we can take care on our own. You can do this. Use your powers that you have. There are so many methods on the joyofsatan website to help you. The squares, Your aura and color energy, Runes and mantras using 40 day workings and stuff like that. You have so much you can do.
Satanism is about Power and independence. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 12:15 PM, "yshah340@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey Every one,  i am trying to seeking for job , i am trying for last month but i didn't get a job in my field so   is Satan is help in this matter ??

Satan has helped us all in this matter by allowing us to use magick to fulfill our desires. He isn't going to help you tie your own shoes. Try this meditation or look for the 40 day money working. Also raise your aura and electricity levels so your desires will come faster.   

Tell us exactly how you're trying because I assure you JoS ways work there's too many ways you can bring in money with your own power, don't ask Satan for help here you can attain this yourself If you give it effort. You could of started this today next time that's good for it is next Friday during hour of sun.always time your magick with the moons sign easy to track at lunarium.co.UK never start a spell during a void moon but something very simple you can do for money is vibrate suryae and then program your aura for money or for a job then visualize and feel a pay check in your hand and know you're getting a job the more of your senses(touch feel,smell etc) the better, Satan said to just know its coming and know its going to work. Yes on Friday you can vibrate it 54 times and then affirm and visualize/feel it coming true and keep doing that everyday until you get a job, something also very helpful is to program your energy after yoga or power meditation
is to program your aura for money the same way you do with suryae, that's just how energy is directed. When you start this working give it sometime and apply for jobs. Things happen only first in spiritual realms and then are made physical like concrete. Remember this.

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 6:30 AM PDT yshah340@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hey Every one, i am trying to seeking for job , i am trying for last month but i didn't get a job in my field so
is Satan is help in this matter ??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back