Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Seeking assistance in the destruction of an enemy

LoneWolf1

Attachments :
<td val[/IMG]Greetings brothers and sisters, I hope you are all doing well. 
I come to you in hopes of having some additional assistance and that you might wish to join me in destroying someone. 
She is a wicca witch that has been causing me no end of trouble, I have been having health problems because of her, loads of stress, have been unable to focus and concentrate much on my meditations and she is even trying to get the Law to cause problems for me as well. 
She and her family (a older brother and her mother), all 3 of em are occult practitioners and have at one point in time or another even claim and bragged about forcing demons to do their will. Her mother has filed repeated false charges against me, and the bitch and her brother have been harassing me with spells non stop.. to the point where I even fell ill for an entire month and needed to be hospitalized. 
I know that the only way this madness can stop is if she and her entire family was to die. It is therefore I would like to do a destruction/death spell on them all on the 1st of March which is on a Tuesday (Day of Mars, Hour of Mars). 
If any of you would be keen to assist a fellow brother in this, I would more then appreciate your support and you are welcome to join in with this ritual as well. 
Below are all the information I have on her and her family.

Full Name: Priya d/o Gopal Bala SubramaniamDate of Birth: 6th May 1980 (7am)Address: Blk 48 Dorset Road, #10-115, Singapore 210048Mobile: +65 91280370
Older Brother: Vignesh s/o Gopal Bala Subramaniam
Their Mother: Ponnaya Tangam

I will try and post a picture of her as well or if not, you can just ask me and I shall mail you one directly. She is a real bitch and deserves to be destroyed. Please help me in this hour of need. 
Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

P.S.: I am going to spend my time during the hour of that spell just visualizing my intense hate and anger for her and her family. Im gona visualize their whole house burning in flames with them in it.  
If you have your own way of doing things then by all means go ahead, and customize it to your own style. Using runes or whatnot. [/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:
Greetings brothers and sisters, I hope you are all doing well. 
I come to you in hopes of having some additional assistance and that you might wish to join me in destroying someone. 
She is a wicca witch that has been causing me no end of trouble, I have been having health problems because of her, loads of stress, have been unable to focus and concentrate much on my meditations and she is even trying to get the Law to cause problems for me as well. 
She and her family (a older brother and her mother), all 3 of em are occult practitioners and have at one point in time or another even claim and bragged about forcing demons to do their will. Her mother has filed repeated false charges against me, and the bitch and her brother have been harassing me with spells non stop.. to the point where I even fell ill for an entire month and needed to be hospitalized. 
I know that the only way this madness can stop is if she and her entire family was to die. It is therefore I would like to do a destruction/death spell on them all on the 1st of March which is on a Tuesday (Day of Mars, Hour of Mars). 
If any of you would be keen to assist a fellow brother in this, I would more then appreciate your support and you are welcome to join in with this ritual as well. 

Full Name: Priya d/o Gopal Bala SubramaniamDate of Birth: 6th May 1980 (7am)Address: Blk 48 Dorset Road, #10-115, Singapore 210048Mobile: +65 91280370

I will try and post a picture of her as well or if not, you can just ask me and I shall mail you one directly. She is a real bitch and deserves to be destroyed. Please help me in this hour of need. 
Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

P.S.: I am going to spend my time during the hour of that spell just visualizing my intense hate and anger for her and her family. Im gona visualize their whole house burning in flames with them in it.  
If you have your own way of doing things then by all means go ahead, and customize it to your own style. Using runes or whatnot. 
I'll Help in what ever way i can. nobody fucks with one of my brothers or sisters and gets to get a way with it

I'll dow aht i can as well i cant find the orignal message.... I'll try to also call in a favor...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RYAN" <gaydragonrider3@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

If you have your own way of doing things then by all means go ahead, and customize it to your own style. Using runes or whatnot. 

I'll Help in what ever way i can. nobody fucks with one of my brothers or sisters and gets to get a way with it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:
I'll dow aht i can as well i cant find the orignal message.... I'll try to also call in a favor...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RYAN" <gaydragonrider3@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

A fucking wiccan?! I'll def help! And to help you get peace of mind of course...

Attachments :
<td val[/IMG]Thank you brothers and sisters of Satan! 
Do not worry if you are unable to join in due to your own personal situations. Its ok, I still love you all.  :) 
I have attached a picture of the enemy with this email, I hope you are all able to receive it. Sadly, I dont have any pictures of her mother and brother, just their names. 
Once again, my thanks to you all for your kind words and support. 
HAIL SATAN AND TO ALL HIS DEMONS OF HELL!!! 

--- On Thu, 17/2/11, Satan's Child <kanemohrra666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Seeking assistance in the destruction of an enemy
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 3:37 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "RYAN" <gaydragonrider3@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

[/TD]

count me in...... let me know when.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

How about you program your soul and aura to deflect their negative energy and this will send it right back to their sorry ass. I just like the idea of people dying by their own sword and its much more fun to watch them ruin theirselfs by their own magic. Maxine tells us how to do this in the witchcraft section

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Doe" <metaman91@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RYAN" <gaydragonrider3@ wrote:

Thank you all,
Hail Satan! 

A fucking wiccan?! I'll def help! And to help you get peace of mind of course...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back