Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

seeing your wings???

aprilxavier3

Greetings brothers and sisters in Satan I really want to know the reason why I always see my wings when I do this new meditation ritual of returning back curses 2). First they were small but more I do it everyday I see them manifesting especially when I visualize energy on my shoulder I really see them I don't visualize them I just see them. What does it mean does it mean spiritual freedom or it has many reasons.........May father Satan bless you......Hail Father Satan

From my experience the wings aren't about freedom. They appear once the soul has enough power to manifest them. They aren't there for any specific purpose though. I do believe the jos needs to update the actual content soon as well.
On Apr 10, 2017 1:54 AM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Greetings brothers and sisters in Satan I really want to know the reason why I always see my wings when I do this new meditation ritual of returning back curses 2). First they were small but more I do it everyday I see them manifesting especially when I visualize energy on my shoulder I really see them I don't visualize them I just see them. What does it mean does it mean spiritual freedom or it has many reasons.........May father Satan bless you......Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back