Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

seeing things..... i think not!

dragonlordchaos666

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but lately i have had random visions, they happen at the oddest times and it is always visions of a single person, i can hear them speak, yet i can not see them clear enough to identify them. i have tried talking about it with others, but they always say i am seeing things. does anyone here have any answers? tks in advance.

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

Can you be more clear? Are they visions in your mind or is this something you are experiencing physically?
On Monday, 7 April 2014, 7:37, "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
  I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but lately i have had random visions, they happen at the oddest times and it is always visions of a single person, i can hear them speak, yet i can not see them clear enough to identify them. i have tried talking about it with others, but they always say i am seeing things. does anyone here have any answers? tks in advance.

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

The more you meditate and raise your energy, etc., the more your abilities to see and hear grow. I have been able to hear my demon friends for a while now,  and have been seeing them for some time. Not always clearly, but enough to know they are definitely there. Hope this helps.
Hail Father Satan!

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:37 PM, "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

it is both in my mind and on the astral plane. On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 7:14:19 AM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  Can you be more clear? Are they visions in your mind or is this something you are experiencing physically?
On Monday, 7 April 2014, 7:37, "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

what i mean by on the astral plane as well is that not only do they happen when i am awake but they happen when i am trying to project myself astraly as well. do these visions mean that a demon is trying to get my attention? On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 10:49:06 PM, James Boomhower <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
it is both in my mind and on the astral plane. On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 7:14:19 AM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

You should be able to distinguish if it's a demon or a deceased soul from the way this entity looks or from the telepathic messages you get from the entity. But no, if it is both in your mind and on the astral then you are definitely not just seeing things. Satan teaches us not to listen to what those who are without tell us, rather you must depend on what your gut instinct tells you.
Hail Satan!!! On Wednesday, 9 April 2014, 10:47, James Boomhower <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

as i said i can never quite see them clearly enough to identify them but the presence never feels malevolent if anything it feels like it is a friend not a foe. Last night whomever it is told me ''always be ready." Why would it tell me that? could this be my Guardian Demon? On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:01:55 AM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  You should be able to distinguish if it's a demon or a deceased soul from the way this entity looks or from the telepathic messages you get from the entity. But no, if it is both in your mind and on the astral then you are definitely not just seeing things. Satan teaches us not to listen to what those who are without tell us, rather you must depend on what your gut instinct tells you.
Hail Satan!!! On Wednesday, 9 April 2014, 10:47, James Boomhower <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN 
HAIL LILITH

It seems to me that you may have a guardian, but be careful cause not all demons are human friendly

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back