Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Searching for Fellow Members

Alex Tank

If it is possible, how may I find fellow Satanist in my area?

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

We don't meet up with others.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 7:29 PM PST Alex Tank wrote:

If it is possible, how may I find fellow Satanist in my area?

Alex Tank
Sent from my iPod

there is a few different ways I suppose you could go about that how ever due to the fact that any one could be reading this im just going to leave you with the information that it is possible

Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!Thanks again.The Harold.
Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 PM, "iamback4444@..." <iamback4444@... wrote:
  there is a few different ways I suppose you could go about that how ever due to the fact that any one could be reading this im just going to leave you with the information that it is possible

Attachments :
What if we all just wrote an "S" on our left hand? Harold Bee <haroldbee895@... wrote:
Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 PM, "iamback4444@..." <iamback4444@... wrote:

Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!Thanks again.The Harold.
Hail Sat El.

Question is, how to we go on discreet about it? Father grows in power when we unite in his name.

Ave SATANAS!!!!!!
Hail the Demons of Hell!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 6:52 AM, Harold Bee <haroldbee895@... wrote:
Hail Sat El.

You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 PM, Kuro <kuro_kasai@... wrote:
  What if we all just wrote an "S" on our left hand? Harold Bee <haroldbee895@... wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

Any of you fron uk essex? "Darkness is light turned inside out"-Beelzebub
On 19 Jan 2014 14:47, "Alex Tank" <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

What if we all just wrote an "S" on our left hand? Harold Bee <haroldbee895@... wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here! Thanks again.The Harold.
Hail Sat El.

Attachments :
Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

What if we all just wrote an "S" on our left hand?

Harold Bee <haroldbee895@... wrote:

Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] RE: Searching for Fellow Members
Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2014 4:01:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG]kuro_kasai@... wrote:

What [/IMG]haroldbee895@... wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG][/IMG]iamback4444@... wrote:

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]

Way to kill my idea... I was trying to be helpful...

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:43 PM, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

What [/IMG]haroldbee895@... wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[TR]

I partly agree with your comment but we are just brainstorming ideas. Unless someone can come up with a better way to identify ourselves.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 4:43 PM, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank < alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 PM, Kuro < kuro_kasai@... wrote:

Harold Bee < haroldbee895@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 PM, " iamback4444@... " < iamback4444@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 PM, " iamback4444@... " < iamback4444@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG] kuro_kasai@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG][e[/IMG]iamback4444@... wrote:

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]

just another tidbit of information once you get advanced enough you will be able to reconise another ss just by walking by

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:24 PM, Kuro Kasai <kuro_kasai@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[TR]

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2014 11:44:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I partly agree with your comment but we are just brainstorming ideas. Unless someone can come up with a better way to identify ourselves.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 4:43 P[/IMG]fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. X[/IMG]alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Harold Bee <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">haroldbee895@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">kuro_kasai@... wrote:

What [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">haroldbee895@... wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">iamback4444@... wrote:

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">iamback4444@... wrote:
[/TD]
[/TD]

I Want to join a cult with real evil powers Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.From: I am Back <iamback4444@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:31:41 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] RE: Searching for Fellow Members
  just another tidbit of information once you get advanced enough you will be able to reconise another ss just by walking by

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[TR]

That may be true but meanwhile some of us are still nuubs and have yet to be able to perform the dedication ritual because of lack of privacy.

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:34 PM, I am Back <iamback4444@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[TR]

I mean no disrespect. Instantly recognizing a fellow ss takes skill doesn't it?

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 9:31 PM, I am Back <iamback4444@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank < alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]

yes, that is true but what about the people who haven't been in this religion for very long? I for one haven't. But yes if we were going to do that it should be a little bit more thought out....

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 6:31 PM PST I am Back wrote:

Common sense and Logic is being murdered here. Walking around with an S on your arm seems quite pointless and retarded to me. And what if someone was to ask "What is with the S on your hand?" Are you going to say S for Soup? Besides, as Satanists we learn to keep safe and confidental....The oppisite is what you are implying. However if you wish to do this, No one is stopping you.

Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders.
Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

I would like others email me become friends so can share

On Monday, 20 January 2014, 7:09, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]   I partly agree with your comment but we are just brainstorming ideas. Unless someone can come up with a better way to identify ourselves.

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah. X[/IMG]alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">kuro_kasai@... wrote:

What [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">haroldbee895@... wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Thanks Kuro,
Strategists are here, as well as implementors. This is one surest way of course: carrying a tattoo on the same part of our bodies. Now, This gives us the obligation to have continental and regional heads. In this suggestion, I am not opting that folks get on salaries... The more voluntary practices we carry on, the more we have vivid results. May we spread this good spell.
Hail Satan &All who Hail Him.

On Monday, January 20, 2014 7:09 AM, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   I partly agree with your comment but we are just brainstorming ideas. Unless someone can come up with a better way to identify ourselves.

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. X[/IMG]alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

I agree with the idea of knowing one another but a. We cannot have something others can see. The best way is to learn and practice on auras until we can identify one another without even looking to their direction. And before you say it's not possible I have already done so and became friends with a few. So yes I agree that we should gain in numbers and strength but not in a way to target any of us. 
In my opinion one of the best things about satan is being able to use our abilities without the judgement of having others knowing who we are. It's the power of secrecy. The power of the shadows. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 20, 2014, at 2:09, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Attachments :
I only know of one ss and thats because we go to school together. Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:
We shouldn't idrntify ourselves....

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Oh dear.... R.I.P Logic.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 00:54 PST Harold Bee wrote:

Thanks Kuro,

Strategists are here, as well as implementors. This is one surest way of course: carrying a tattoo on the same part of our bodies. Now, This gives us the obligation to have continental and regional heads. In this suggestion, I am not opting that folks get on salaries... The more voluntary practices we carry on, the more we have vivid results. May we spread this good spell.

Hail Satan &
All who Hail Him.

I partly agree with your comment but we are just brainstorming ideas. Unless someone can come up with a better way to identify ourselves.

Sent from my iPod

Common sense and Logic is being murdered here. Walking around with an S on your arm seems quite pointless and retarded to me. And what if someone was to ask "What is with the S on your hand?" Are you going to say S for Soup? Besides, as Satanists we learn to keep safe and confidental....The oppisite is what you are implying. However if you wish to do this, No one is stopping you.

Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

I have to agree with you on that one. I don't even have a room to sleep in. You'd laugh at me if you knew where I had to perform mine. Anyway, I'm just saying, is it possible for us to meet in an astral temple?

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 9:55 PM, Kuro Kasai <[url=mailto:kuro_kasai@...]kuro_kasai@...[/url] wrote:
  That may be true but meanwhile some of us are still nuubs and have yet to be able to perform the dedication ritual because of lack of privacy.

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:34 PM, I am Back <[url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@...[/url] wrote:

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:24 PM, Kuro Kasai <[url=mailto:kuro_kasai@...]kuro_kasai@...[/url] wrote:

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:43 PM, Fourth Reich <[url=mailto:fourth_reich666@...]fourth_reich666@...[/url] wrote:

From: Kuro <[url=mailto:kuro_kasai@...]kuro_kasai@...[/url];
To: <[e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank < [url=mailto:alex.tank@...]alex.tank@... [/url] wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 PM, Kuro < [url=mailto:kuro_kasai@...]kuro_kasai@... [/url] wrote:

Harold Bee < [url=mailto:haroldbee895@...]haroldbee895@... [/url] wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 PM, " [url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@... [/url]" < [url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@... [/url] wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 PM, " [url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@... [/url]" < [url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@... [/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG] [url=mailto:kuro_kasai@...]kuro_kasai@... [/url] wrote:

What [/IMG][url=mailto:haroldbee895@...]haroldbee895@...[/url] wrote: Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here!
Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG][e[/IMG][url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@...[/url] wrote:

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG][e[/IMG][url=mailto:iamback4444@...]iamback4444@...[/url] wrote:
[/TD]

I have to agree with you on that one. I don't even have a room to sleep in. You'd laugh at me if you knew where I had to perform my dedication ritual. Anyway, I'm just saying, is it possible for us to meet in an astral temple?

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 9:55 PM, Kuro Kasai <kuro_kasai@... wrote:

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:34 PM, I am Back <iamback4444@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. Xians should not be able to tell because the "s"could mean many different things to outsiders. Alex Tank < alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]

It would indeed become a hassle if we were to be found out. We needing more practice is the right idea.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 20, 2014, at 7:07 AM, Russell Bruce <brucerussell13@... wrote:
  I agree with the idea of knowing one another but a. We cannot have something others can see. The best way is to learn and practice on auras until we can identify one another without even looking to their direction. And before you say it's not possible I have already done so and became friends with a few. So yes I agree that we should gain in numbers and strength but not in a way to target any of us. 
In my opinion one of the best things about satan is being able to use our abilities without the judgement of having others knowing who we are. It's the power of secrecy. The power of the shadows. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 20, 2014, at 2:09, Fourth Reich <[url=mailto:fourth_reich666@...]fourth_reich666@...[/url] wrote:

From: Alex Tank <[url=mailto:alex.tank@...]alex.tank@...[/url];
To: [e[/IMG]HellsAr[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url];

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 4:43 P[/IMG] fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. X[/IMG] alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Harold Bee <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect"> haroldbee895@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG][e[/IMG] iamback4444@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect"> kuro_kasai@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[e[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">iamback4444@... wrote:

Hail Sat El.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:01 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[e[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">iamback4444@... wrote:
[/TD]
[/TD]

Why do you want to join a cult with "real evil powers" if I may ask?

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 19, 2014, at 9:36 PM, leonr28@... wrote:
  I Want to join a cult with real evil powers Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.<hr>From: I am Back <iamback4444@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:31:41 -0800 (PST)To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] RE: Searching for Fellow Members

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]

If I may ask, what kind of tattoos? Some of us are still under our parents jurisdiction. Also what if someone were to ask as to why we bear such a mark? I am not rejecting your opinion, as a matter of fact I think it's swell, but looking at the pros and cons is crucial in this matter. Strength in unison indeed but we need to conceal our identity.
HAIL OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HELL!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 20, 2014, at 3:54 AM, Harold Bee <haroldbee895@... wrote:
  Thanks Kuro,

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   I partly agree with your comment but we are just brainstorming ideas. Unless someone can come up with a better way to identify ourselves.

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Yeah. X[/IMG] alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 18, 2014, at 1:47 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect"> kuro_kasai@... wrote:

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Fuck you. If you get in a cult, the demons that hate humanity will fuck your life up. Idiot. "Darkness is light turned inside out"-Beelzebub
On 20 Jan 2014 14:45, <leonr28@... wrote:
  I Want to join a cult with real evil powers Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.<hr>From: I am Back <iamback4444@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:31:41 -0800 (PST)To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] RE: Searching for Fellow Members

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail the brethren of possibilities. It is possible! What could we even deem as impossible here! Thanks again.The Harold.
Hail Sat El.

[/TD]

loll "Darkness is light turned inside out"-Beelzebub
On 20 Jan 2014 17:24, "Fourth Reich" <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Oh dear.... R.I.P Logic.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 00:54 PST Harold Bee wrote:

Thanks Kuro,

Hail Satan &
All who Hail Him.

Sent from my iPod

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Well put Russell Bruce! I couldn't have said it any better: work on developing self through hard work of Power Meditation & studying & we will come to know one another without having to say a word. Hail ANDROMALIUS--Hail MARCHOCIAS & HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! from jene.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 4:07 AM PST Russell Bruce wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Attachments :
I myself was thinking of marker and we could say cause you think it looks cool. Again just throwing out ideas, please don't judge. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:
If I may ask, what kind of tattoos? Some of us are still under our parents jurisdiction. Also what if someone were to ask as to why we bear such a mark? I am not rejecting your opinion, as a matter of fact I think it's swell, but looking at the pros and cons is crucial in this matter. Strength in unison indeed but we need to conceal our identity.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks Kuro,

Hail Satan &
All who Hail Him.

From: Alex Tank <alex.tank@...;                           

Sent from my iPod

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod
  Thanks Kuro,

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

as for tattoos I am dead set agenst every one getting the same tattoo because it will make it so the kikes are able to list us all under a gang or terrorist organation

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:43 AM, Kuro <kuro_kasai@... wrote:
  I myself was thinking of marker and we could say cause you think it looks cool. Again just throwing out ideas, please don't judge. Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Thanks Kuro,

Hail Satan &
All who Hail Him.

From: Alex Tank <alex.tank@...;                           

Sent from my iPod

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks Kuro,

Sent from my iPod

Fro[/IMG]kuro_kasai@...;

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah. X[/IMG] alex.tank@... wrote: You mean as a sort of identification?

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Hail Sat El.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Hail to Our King,Hail to the House of Princes & Princesses:
We are all on course, my fellow brethren... This is one way in which we fellowship in the Joy of Satan, our Creator. This common plea and wish we all share here, at this time and season, should not be seen as a regular fun-meet on the internet. Here and now, let him/her who has not come with a transparent conscience step back. We are a family who have converged here to regain what belongs to us; AND THIS IS THE TIME AND SEASON. No more words of such would be heard/read when...
Notwithstanding; let's not chastise the mouse without repositioning  the cheese. For any reason as per security; one feels not ready to disclose id/contact... please exhibit your freedom. We're all still one tree. Some branches hang above others in one accord.
Personally, I am not just interested in my fellow SS brothers for mere chat friendship, but a sincerely dedicated Princess, with whom I can establish a home and a mark of my genealogy/ blood-line. For our Father's sake, my judgments are not based on mundane beauty and wealth; as Father knows my heart. 
It is our expectation that all others will fall in with some ideas to share; instead of some snares to trap yourselves. 

My Contact: Harold Barh - haroldbee895@... Nickname: Ga6ne6sha6
Hail Satan, Our CreatorHail the Leaders in the Van of Heroes and Heroines 

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:49 AM, Eugene Sp <jenespreehcxr@... wrote:

Well put Russell Bruce! I couldn't have said it any better: work on developing self through hard work of Power Meditation & studying & we will come to know one another without having to say a word. Hail ANDROMALIUS--Hail MARCHOCIAS & HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! from jene.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 4:07 AM PST Russell Bruce wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Sent from my iPod

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Thanks again.
The Harold.

Hail Sat El.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back