Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scuicide thoughs

runemaster117

hello my name is Austyn Rivera, and i have suicide thoughs, i was wondering, should i tell my parents so they can send me to a hospital or should i just give in, i love the feeling of warm blood in my hands and i hate randoom people asking me dumbass questions, im suicidal not fucking crazy you dumbass fukin retards(no offence to anyone with a standing mental contition). i have tried all the aura healing and all that, i just dont think my mind is cut out to be this far developed in my spiritual evolution, sombody please help me, i really just want to get away from everything(and dont tell me to escape to my astral temple, it got destroyed last week in a headache and i havent the time to make a new one) i also cant help but love the feeling of tearing flesh from bone and soaking in blood, anyone have any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117" <runemaster117@... wrote:
hello my name is Austyn Rivera, and i have suicide thoughs, i was wondering, should i tell my parents so they can send me to a hospital or should i just give in, i love the feeling of warm blood in my hands and i hate randoom people asking me dumbass questions, im suicidal not fucking crazy you dumbass fukin retards(no offence to anyone with a standing mental contition). i have tried all the aura healing and all that, i just dont think my mind is cut out to be this far developed in my spiritual evolution, sombody please help me, i really just want to get away from everything(and dont tell me to escape to my astral temple, it got destroyed last week in a headache and i havent the time to make a new one) i also cant help but love the feeling of tearing flesh from bone and soaking in blood, anyone have any suggestions?
To me you're not suicidal but a self injurer (I know because I'm suicidal.) self injurers harm themselves but don't try actual suicide.
Sometimes self injuring can be a life saving act. You should get professional help (I only tell you this because you asked. If one day I saw that you have scars I wouldn't ask why and I whouldn't tell you what to do)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117" <runemaster117@... wrote:
DAMN you do have a problem (no insult intended), get a demon to help you,

Hail Enki!

I've been feeling a bit like that 2 for years but its lead me 2 having extreme depression and hating my life i had help but it didnt work so i give up but satan helped me cause i dont feel as depressed anymore since i read about all this
From: roosterdf Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:46 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Scuicide thoughs
  --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "runemaster117" <runemaster117@ ... wrote:
name is Austyn Rivera, and i have suicide thoughs, i was wondering, should i tell my parents so they can send me to a hospital or should i just give in, i love the feeling of warm blood in my hands and i hate randoom people asking me dumbass questions, im suicidal not fucking crazy you dumbass fukin retards(no offence to anyone with a standing mental contition). i have tried all the aura healing and all that, i just dont think my mind is cut out to be this far developed in my spiritual evolution, sombody please help me, i really just want to get away from everything(and dont tell me to escape to my astral temple, it got destroyed last week in a headache and i havent the time to make a new one) i also cant help but love the feeling of tearing flesh from bone and soaking in blood, anyone have any suggestions?
To me you're not suicidal but a self injurer (I know because I'm suicidal.) self injurers harm themselves but don't try actual suicide.
Sometimes self injuring can be a life saving act. You should get professional help (I only tell you this because you asked. If one day I saw that you have scars I wouldn't ask why and I whouldn't tell you what to do)

On top of that,in your case self injury wouldnt work.It may encourage you idk.Ive attempted suicide twice,but when i found father Satan that stopped,but i still have scars from self injury.Nearly every cut i made has become a scar for all to see,which kind of is annoying.....it messes up the tan im working on lol But you NEED help.I personally dealt with it on my own,but ask father Satan about it maybe your being plagued by those damn angels

Ok so i went to a doctor today and i showed him the scars on my arms and body, only he said he didn't see anything then they Just disappeared and i got in trouble for making it up apparently. The scars havent re appeared, i seem to have lost my knife too... Could this all be in my head, i realize that i cant die when im more than likely destined for the greater good of the father like the rest of us, so im finally going to perform my dedication ritual next week where all my candles and supplys that i'll be using are at my mothers house
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:24:25 pm
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Scuicide thoughs

I've been feeling a bit like that 2 for years
but its lead me 2 having extreme depression and hating my life
i had help but it didnt work so i give up
but satan helped me cause i dont feel as depressed anymore since i read about all this

Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:46 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Scuicide thoughs

hello my name is Austyn Rivera, and i have suicide thoughs, i was wondering, should i tell my parents so they can send me to a hospital or should i just give in, i love the feeling of warm blood in my hands and i hate randoom people asking me dumbass questions, im suicidal not fucking crazy you dumbass fukin retards(no offence to anyone with a standing mental contition). i have tried all the aura healing and all that, i just dont think my mind is cut out to be this far developed in my spiritual evolution, sombody please help me, i really just

well if what youre saying is true (the whole scar disappear and you cant find your knife) then it might be a minor case of schizo. dont get offensive, im not saying that you actually do have it. people who have schizo can think they do things but it actually never happen. youre suicidal, like you said, and maybe you think you had cut yourself. now this is just what i think, not saying you actually have it. one of my friend has schizo, and she would tell me that she likes to cut too. inside her head shes cutting herself, but when i check her arm and legs, there are no scars or blood. but then again, becuase we're satanist, supernatural stuff can happen. perhaps a high being, like your GD or some other demon healed you and hide away your knife so you wont be able to hurt yourself again. these two things i just told u are true. but i think in your case, its the second one. satan doesnt like suicide, he doesnt approve of it and he doesnt approve hurting yourself either. so maybe this is his way of telling you, 'no i dont like my children to conflict pain upon themselves.' chances of u actually have schizo is very slim.

her majesty

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

Ok so i went to a doctor today and i showed him the scars on my arms and body, only he said he didn't see anything then they Just disappeared and i got in trouble for making it up apparently. The scars havent re appeared, i seem to have lost my knife too... Could this all be in my head, i realize that i cant die when im more than likely destined for the greater good of the father like the rest of us, so im finally going to perform my dedication ritual next week where all my candles and supplys that i'll be using are at my mothers house
Date: Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:24:25 pm
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Scuicide thoughs

I've been feeling a bit like that 2 for years
but its lead me 2 having extreme depression and hating my life
i had help but it didnt work so i give up
but satan helped me cause i dont feel as depressed anymore since i read about all this

Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:46 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117" <runemaster117@ wrote:

hello my name is Austyn Rivera, and i have suicide thoughs, i was wondering, should i tell my parents so they can send me to a hospital or should i just give in, i love the feeling of warm blood in my hands and i hate randoom people asking me dumbass questions, im suicidal not fucking crazy you dumbass fukin retards(no offence to anyone with a standing mental contition). i have tried all the aura healing and all that, i just dont think my mind is cut out to be this far developed in my spiritual evolution, sombody please help me, i really just

Thats awesome man.I hope you are able to grow in your strength and reach god head someday.HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJIE! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

That means Satan is giving you a sighn.I think hes trying to help you out of your misery.Father Satan has saved many of his children from suicide and im glad he helped you.

I have a similar thing in that I like putting myself into emotional states of depression because it helps me calm my entire body and its good for concentrating during meditation.

Do it with passion if it pleases you. Since you are "blood-drunk", I suggest that you could consecrate things with your blood (Ouija boards, sigils, runes, pendulums etc.) This is a much more worthwhile thing to do than to let the blood run down into oblivion and having no purpose. However, word of advice; you probably don't want to squeeze yourself too thin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:
Same to you friend, ave satani
Date: Monday, August 03, 2009 7:21:25 pm

Thats awesome man.I hope you are able to grow in your strength and reach god head someday.HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJIE! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!
There is no permissible reason to kill yourself. I know someone very close to me who has been raped, beaten, in and out of rehab for multiple reasons, family members died by suicide, and the same person will die young because of a heart condition. If someone like that is strong enough not to commit suicide, so are you.

Actually im not that thin(if it matters) i am physically active, but i do use depression as a focus in hard times. Well im sure that anyone knows what its like to fall in to a depression due to familial issues, such is my reason for starting this self mutilation
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:55:17 pm

I have a similar thing in that I like putting myself into emotional states of depression because it helps me calm my entire body and its good for concentrating during meditation.

Do it with passion if it pleases you. Since you are "blood-drunk", I suggest that you could consecrate things with your blood (Ouija boards, sigils, runes, pendulums etc.) This is a much more worthwhile thing to do than to let the blood run down into oblivion and having no purpose. However, word of advice; you probably don't want to squeeze yourself too thin.

HP JAKKKKEEEEE WE NEED YOUR SERMON AGAIN. lol seriously go into the JoS newsletter and look at hp jakes sermon.

Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.owens252" <c.owens252@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Same to you friend, ave satani
Date: Monday, August 03, 2009 7:21:25 pm

There is no permissible reason to kill yourself. I know someone very close to me who has been raped, beaten, in and out of rehab for multiple reasons, family members died by suicide, and the same person will die young because of a heart condition. If someone like that is strong enough not to commit suicide, so are you.

dont kill yoursef i had the same problem a few years back and i felt alot like you do right now. the only thing to do is to talk to somebody thats had the same problem for me it was my sister for you it could be me

Actually im not that thin(if it matters) i am physically active, but i do use depression as a focus in hard times. Well im sure that anyone knows what its like to fall in to a depression due to familial issues, such is my reason for starting this self mutilation
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:55:17 pm

ive had scuicide thoughs and almost killed myself due to family issues and i ended up in an advanced state of depression and ended up being diagnosed with depression and being a cutter it landed me a week in a mental hospital i was so mad that when i got home i punched a hole in my moms apartment and ended up getting us evected. after that i started to talk to my best friend that is like a sister to me and i have now gotten to the point were i jus cut myself when i get very depressed

Ya i talked to many of the people in the group and i realized not to have to be able to end myself with my problems
Date: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:29:09 pm

dont kill yoursef i had the same problem a few years back and i felt alot like you do right now. the only t

You are suffering from Severe Depression. When I was depressed, I used to kind of feel the same way, you need to tell your parents very soon that you are feeling depressed and are commonly having thoughts of suicide, DO NOT TELL THEM YOU ARE A SATANIST, AND DO NOT TELL THEM YOUR FEELINGS REGARDING THIS MORBID FETISH FOR RENDING FLESH AND SOAKING IN BLOOD!!!!!

but regardless, your parents need to know and soon. If not your depression will worsen and you will try to take your own life. If you succeed, you will ethier be reincarnated and start over, completely wasting your life and your time. Or you will die and stay dead because your soul will be too weak and it will eventually fade away and you will stop existing.

If you attempt suicide and fail, you will more than likely regardless of the method, scar your body in a horrible way, be caught, and be forced to live the rest of your life out in careful supervision with some horrible wound.

The most important thing in this matter is to not tell your parents if they already do not know, that you are a Satanist, because they will blame that as the cause and exile you from any information of Satanism and probably begin Brain washing you with christianity.

Tell Lord Satan you are feeling Very depressed and suicidal, although you may not directly hear him communicate back with you, HE WILL HEAR you AND WILL HELP.

You got evected for hitting wall? i attempted suicide and cut myself for about a year and never once was i sent to a mental hospital...oh and please if you have problems with depression invoke fire for self confidence just watch your temper lol.Even though my main element is fire i still fight depression and have dangerous outbursts of anger.Control of the mind is important...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:
You got evected for hitting wall? i attempted suicide and cut myself for about a year and never once was i sent to a mental hospital...oh and please if you have problems with depression invoke fire for self confidence just watch your temper lol.Even though my main element is fire i still fight depression and have dangerous outbursts of anger.Control of the mind is important...
yeah my mom is really crazy and sent me to a mental hospital so when i got out i hit the wall and pumchd a hole in it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back