Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

School

what do you think?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] School

I currently go to a school full of christians, would it be wise to preach Satanism?

Hail Satan!

You go to a xtian screwel.

And you're wondering if it would be wise to preach the truth among murdering liars?

--- In [email protected], <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

what do you think?

I currently go to a school full of christians, would it be wise to preach Satanism?

Hail Satan!

No, that will just bring you trouble. Just put slips of paper with exposingchristianity.com on them and put them in the bathroom or something, just make sure no one is around you. You can print these out in the files section of the groups

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2013, at 8:35 AM, "juggalosaiyan97" <killmenoworlaterplz@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

No, but if you have to go to bible class, know their bible better then they do and ask lots of intelligent questions, to get other people thinking. It's wise to be respectful and polite, that way the teachers cannot kick you out of class or have you suspended or expelled. You are learning, after all. ;) A good teacher won't back down from a friendly debate, or what appears to be the illusion of one.
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:35:36 AM

Hail Satan!

Whatever you do, don't mention Satan or His attributes, as stated in the Al-Jilwah.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:58:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: School

You go to a xtian screwel.

And you're wondering if it would be wise to preach the truth among murdering liars?

--- In [email protected], <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

what do you think?

Hail Satan!

My advice: no. You might get expelled.

Anyways story(rambling) time!

I went to catholic school when I was young, there was absolutely NO catholic aspect of it. I always got in trouble for doing things in nap time, and one time during the height of it all, my grade started getting into the occult. Baby stuff though, like spinning around in the bathroom or searching stories and pictures of ghosts on the web. This was all around in 2-3rd grade. It was hilarious now that I look back at it.

Though I recall one story about a girl who started crying because she saw 'the devil killing an angel' in the bathroom or whatever. Some nonsense that no one cared about. Another story was when my male friends did the spinning thing in a dark secluded room and they claimed an eye popped out in the corner.

Come to think of it, where I lived had a lot of strange things happening. One time when my family was outside having a good time, they claimed to see a large moon-like object jump between the coconut trees and they all ran back inwards. My grandmother always hired this diviner who used eggs to figure out what was wrong with my body, the eggs when cracked would somehow have some aberrations on it indicating which body part is causing the illness.

My mother who went to a 'voodoo' (or so she says) practitioner because her mother/father was sick (not sure) and then after my mother got the proper materials for the sacrifice, when my mother came back to the house, the sickly person was not sick anymore, but out in the front porch relaxing as if nothing ever happened.

I'm sure my grandmother has other stories to tell, but unfortunately she passed away.

Even though catholicism is rampant in that country, people still cling on to their superstitions (lack of a better word). No one seemed to mind when I was jumping and running around pretending to be a magician/witch though.

I was also the first student to discover about my sexuality at that grade, I think. I had a high sex drive back then and still do lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "juggalosaiyan97" <killmenoworlaterplz@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Interesting, but I would like to spread the word of Satan, but I guess I could attempt so quietly and let it spread fast, no one knows my name here but they will soon since I reside on student council. Thank you though.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

My advice: no. You might get expelled.

Anyways story(rambling) time!

I went to catholic school when I was young, there was absolutely NO catholic aspect of it. I always got in trouble for doing things in nap time, and one time during the height of it all, my grade started getting into the occult. Baby stuff though, like spinning around in the bathroom or searching stories and pictures of ghosts on the web. This was all around in 2-3rd grade. It was hilarious now that I look back at it.

Though I recall one story about a girl who started crying because she saw 'the devil killing an angel' in the bathroom or whatever. Some nonsense that no one cared about. Another story was when my male friends did the spinning thing in a dark secluded room and they claimed an eye popped out in the corner.

Come to think of it, where I lived had a lot of strange things happening. One time when my family was outside having a good time, they claimed to see a large moon-like object jump between the coconut trees and they all ran back inwards. My grandmother always hired this diviner who used eggs to figure out what was wrong with my body, the eggs when cracked would somehow have some aberrations on it indicating which body part is causing the illness.

My mother who went to a 'voodoo' (or so she says) practitioner because her mother/father was sick (not sure) and then after my mother got the proper materials for the sacrifice, when my mother came back to the house, the sickly person was not sick anymore, but out in the front porch relaxing as if nothing ever happened.

I'm sure my grandmother has other stories to tell, but unfortunately she passed away.

Even though catholicism is rampant in that country, people still cling on to their superstitions (lack of a better word). No one seemed to mind when I was jumping and running around pretending to be a magician/witch though.

I was also the first student to discover about my sexuality at that grade, I think. I had a high sex drive back then and still do lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "juggalosaiyan97" <killmenoworlaterplz@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

i go to a school with 95 % jews and the rest are well i dont know i always show of the sigils and pentagrams (pointed down) thay get scard when thay see them and i am like to them in my mind (good)   

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
  No, that will just bring you trouble. Just put slips of paper with exposingchristianity.com on them and put them in the bathroom or something, just make sure no one is around you. You can print these out in the files section of the groups

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2013, at 8:35 AM, "juggalosaiyan97" <killmenoworlaterplz@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I live in a mainly Christian community...but a principal in my school has told a friend of mine that if someone were to want to start a religious satanist group in school they would be allowed to....do you think it would be a good idea to, considering the strong Christian influence?
Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

sounds like he's trying to bait you don't fall for it ever through secrecy we rule
On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 3:41 AM, Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I live in a mainly Christian community...but a principal in my school has told a friend of mine that if someone were to want to start a religious satanist group in school they would be allowed to....do you think it would be a good idea to, considering the strong Christian influence?
Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back