Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

schizophrenia

laxee

Dear joy of satan!
I have got many problems maybe you can help me!I got a paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis from a Dr Árkovits Amaryl Eszter in 2002 summer.After i was the 5th terapy in a closed class in Pécs, Rét u. 2.I dont know why this happen to me!I do not know my rights about that, and the medicines give me psychotic tabltets, etc.I feel myself healty!I am a music writer, but an aneployment.Whit this diagnose I cannot get workin.I live with my mother and sister.My mother was called an medicine and came into my house for bring me back to psichiatry.Now I am at home, but thy needed to come back to the hospital, and i don't know when i can go home.The doctors don't make me information of this sickness.My friends let me.
Domonkos

How are we doing brothers and sisters? We all know the reason reason as to why we hear voices in our heads such as feeding the soul of a vampire entity with our precious life energy so it's even harder to recover. Well I am new here so I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to get rid of spirit caused schizophrenia as it is halting me from completing my work.

Hail Satan 

I have never had a similar experience of a vampire inserting a voice into my mind, this most likely is some enemy enthity/angel/grey that is fucking with your mind. So I would try the banishing ritual using "Vinasa" word of power that will do the job for you (search the ritual on JoS website). However I had previous experiences with several vampires, some of them xian family members, and I had recurring thoughts in my mind trying to divert me from spiritual advancement and also from my good choiches, but never heard any tru "voice". It is hard to identify them, but if you detach the vampires from your chakras and also - most important - try to avoid any further personal contact with them, this helps immensely to reduce or delete completely their influence. Also try to practice daily the Vopid meditation as it helped me to cut off unwanted thoughts. HAIL SATAN!!!     Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:01 PM
From: "Andrew Herasymuik AndrewCH@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] schizophrenia     How are we doing brothers and sisters? We all know the reason reason as to why we hear voices in our heads such as feeding the soul of a vampire entity with our precious life energy so it's even harder to recover. Well I am new here so I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to get rid of spirit caused schizophrenia as it is halting me from completing my work.         Hail Satan   

I would also like you to start doing this particular meditation daily twice a day it is a chant that helps clear Chakra blockages and clear the mind and help it to balance out.

This chant is called Visarga. I it is chanted Viii-Saaah-Rrrrr- Guuuh-Ahhh

Please roll your R's like with the spanish sounding R.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YpUZFsZzcw

This video will help you to understand how to pronounce the R in the Visarga chant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back