Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scared to death Father Satan has left me.

I'm afraid no one on these egroups will give you a confident answer to your question as no one simply can do it. It's like interpreting another persons dream.

If anything you should check if you don't have any jewish bloodline in your family. Satan doesn't accept jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I don't know if he has, or if he hasn't, but I know when I first started out about 5 years ago, things were going up hill for me it seemed, for a year, and then everything went down hill. I've been reading quite a bit of people having guardian Demons/Demonesses and having Dreams where they see Father Satan or their Guardian Demons and most of these people are new members! Let alone, some of them if not most, probably don't even have their astral senses opened and only been at this for a year or maybe 2. Ever since I started, I've never had a dream like that, let alone any of the Gods of Hell trying to contact me. Every dream I've had has been negative and every encounter with those that reside on the astral, has been negative. I don't understand and it sickens me to death why nothing positive like a Guardian Demon coming to visit me in my dreams or anything else for that matter has happened. Could it be for the fact of my past mistakes? I did some horrible things in my life, but I was IGNORANT of the consequences. I didn't realize what I've done until I actually did them... A few of those things I did, but I still feel guilt to this day. Or is it just who I am? And the Gods of Hell just don't like me for some reason because they think I'm annoying or something? I don't know... :( I'm just pissed off.

Hail Satan and who ever my Guardian Demon/Demoness is, if I even have one.

[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

I'm afraid no one on these egroups will give you a confident answer to your question as no one simply can do it. It's like interpreting another persons dream.

If anything you should check if you don't have any jewish bloodline in your family. Satan doesn't accept jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I don't know if he has, or if he hasn't, but I know when I first started out about 5 years ago, things were going up hill for me it seemed, for a year, and then everything went down hill. I've been reading quite a bit of people having guardian Demons/Demonesses and having Dreams where they see Father Satan or their Guardian Demons and most of these people are new members! Let alone, some of them if not most, probably don't even have their astral senses opened and only been at this for a year or maybe 2. Ever since I started, I've never had a dream like that, let alone any of the Gods of Hell trying to contact me. Every dream I've had has been negative and every encounter with those that reside on the astral, has been negative. I don't understand and it sickens me to death why nothing positive like a Guardian Demon coming to visit me in my dreams or anything else for that matter has happened. Could it be for the fact of my past mistakes? I did some horrible things in my life, but I was IGNORANT of the consequences. I didn't realize what I've done until I actually did them... A few of those things I did, but I still feel guilt to this day. Or is it just who I am? And the Gods of Hell just don't like me for some reason because they think I'm annoying or something? I don't know... :( I'm just pissed off.

And [/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var>

ANd not only that, [/IMG]</var> 

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

But thanks for add[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

It may be that our Father is testing you. I know from my own experience that sometimes it feels as if Father has left me, but I keep doing the meditations and even just sit and talk with Him. Then after a while I feel His presence with me again. Or it could be your under attack from the so called Jehovah, so please keep meditating and speaking to Him as a child, you will find Him with you. Praise be to Shaytan!

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:13 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

Th[/IMG]</var> 

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

Well da[/IMG]</var> Hail Satan. 

---In [email protected], <danielhope177@... wrote:

Th[/IMG]</var> 

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

We must not forget that the enemy is on the warpath, his attacks are sneaky and mean.
Sometimes, the enemy can control our thoughts. Satan never leaves his children dedicated! The more time that passes, the more you'll improve yourself and your relationship with our Father. Stay positive and stay safe,

HAIL SATAN!!!

Th[/IMG]</var> 

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

The enemy INFLUENCES your thoughts. You can sever the enemy links at your chakras to regain control of your thoughts. HP VOvim baghies website had the meditatiin im certain thst it is somewhere in the group messages

---In [email protected], <positivoone@... wrote:

We must not forget that the enemy is on the warpath, his attacks are sneaky and mean.
Sometimes, the enemy can control our thoughts. Satan never leaves his children dedicated! The more time that passes, the more you'll improve yourself and your relationship with our Father. Stay positive and stay safe,

HAIL SATAN!!!

Th[/IMG]</var> 

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

Thanks [/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <satanswarrior211@... wrote:

The enemy INFLUENCES your thoughts. You can sever the enemy links at your chakras to regain control of your thoughts. HP VOvim baghies website had the meditatiin im certain thst it is somewhere in the group messages

---In [email protected], <positivoone@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Th[/IMG]</var> 

And [/IMG]</var> 

[/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back