Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Save their souls

yuwenuy

Hello all. I caome from the phillipines, a very xtian country but also a very poor country at the same time. Many people there have nothing but scraps to live on. Many families can hardly thrive and depend on each other to work for food. But all of them, even the rich spend an obscene amount of time and money on an xtian god that hates them, believing he will save them from this. They are deluded. They dont know any better, but that is not their fault. I mean they spend more money on church donations than for food, and i was thinking, is there some way to convince them otherwise? Maybe spells or tactics i can use to influence them to help themselves and even to just be less xtian, like giving some of them anti-xtian books and educate them or by using spells to infuence them. Above all, i ask you , my family, to pray for them. They are a prime example of the Church's oppression and tyranny over those to weak to save themselves. They are my people and i want to save them.

Hail Father Satan!!
and To Hitler, his legacy will be remembered forever.

Bro we're working on EVERYONE that's like that, includes the phillipines:) we do awakening rituals, and there's a lot of cool creative tactics you could go for! Write on walls put flyers up do whatever you feel like you should do :) just don't force anything on anyone, but be nothing but honest and stand for the truth! hail satan! good luck my friend!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 12:54 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Save their souls

Hello all. I caome from the phillipines, a very xtian country but also a very poor country at the same time. Many people there have nothing but scraps to live on. Many families can hardly thrive and depend on each other to work for food. But all of them, even the rich spend an obscene amount of time and money on an xtian god that hates them, believing he will save them from this. They are deluded. They dont know any better, but that is not their fault. I mean they spend more money on church donations than for food, and i was thinking, is there some way to convince them otherwise? Maybe spells or tactics i can use to influence them to help themselves and even to just be less xtian, like giving some of them anti-xtian books and educate them or by using spells to infuence them. Above all, i ask you , my family, to pray for them. They are a prime example of the Church's oppression and tyranny over those to weak to save themselves. They are my people and i want to save them.

Hail Father Satan!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hey Lexa, I liked your post, especially the part about writing on walls. How about some tips about what to write, something short and sweet, in line with the awakening rituals we are doing every month this year! HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexa Osterreich <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

Bro we're working on EVERYONE that's like that, includes the phillipines:) we do awakening rituals, and there's a lot of cool creative tactics you could go for! Write on walls put flyers up do whatever you feel like you should do :) just don't force anything on anyone, but be nothing but honest and stand for the truth! hail satan! good luck my friend!

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 12:54 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Save their souls

Hello all. I caome from the phillipines, a very xtian country but also a very poor country at the same time. Many people there have nothing but scraps to live on. Many families can hardly thrive and depend on each other to work for food. But all of them, even the rich spend an obscene amount of time and money on an xtian god that hates them, believing he will save them from this. They are deluded. They dont know any better, but that is not their fault. I mean they spend more money on church donations than for food, and i was thinking, is there some way to convince them otherwise? Maybe spells or tactics i can use to influence them to help themselves and even to just be less xtian, like giving some of them anti-xtian books and educate them or by using spells to infuence them. Above all, i ask you , my family, to pray for them. They are a prime example of the Church's oppression and tyranny over those to weak to save themselves. They are my people and i
want to save them.

Hail Father Satan!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back