Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn

Sven

Saturn has an aspect to most of my planets. What does mean (if anything) regarding my spiritual development?

<td val[/IMG]It may mean that Saturn is the dominant planet in the chart, Sven. If you have tenth house planets or planets in Capricorn, I'd say this is undoubtedly so. With such a heavy emphasis on Saturn in your chart, It may mean, re-incarnationally-speaking, that you have invested lifetimes to study, hard work and limitation within time and space. These conditions could have been relatively "voluntary" or "involuntary".
I'd say the most useful approach now is to not fear or reject any feeling of limitation or concentration, but to use it effectively and to balance corporeal, grounding "homework" of life with inner exploration (your planets in water signs), intellectuality and acceptance of new ideas (your planets in air signs) and entertainment and creativity (your planets in fire signs). Use these placements to balance-off the discipline, seriousness and calmness that you have worked so hard for, in the past.
Where is your N. Node located?

--- On Sat, 8/18/12, Sven <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Saturn
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 12:43 PM

Saturn has an aspect to most of my planets. What does mean (if anything) regarding my spiritual development?
[/TD]

It could be whatever, Saturn is mainly malefic but you can turn this to your advancement and put a shade of 'seriousness' in this, which will greatly benefit you in your evolution through spirituality.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

Saturn's go direct tomorrow!!!! FINALLY. lol.

Did anybody else felt like since Saturn got retrograde things got worse? Is it just me? I am literally suffering from this and I'm sure Saturn is working to bring me down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I definitely noticed negative effects in my life since it went retrograde in Feb.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Did anybody else felt like since Saturn got retrograde things got worse? Is it just me? I am literally suffering from this and I'm sure Saturn is working to bring me down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Interesting.

I got a question regarding Saturn retrograde. Within the "Timing your magick with the planets" page -
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html

Maxine has wrote:

"The universe is working against this person during a bad Saturn transit."

What is a bad Saturn transit?

"Saturn retrograding over personal planets, through the first house or to a lesser extent, on the progressed planets, this is the worst time of one's life. The worst of all is Saturn retrograde on the chart ruler; you can only know this by knowing the birth time."

What does she mean saying "Retrograding over the ruler" Like conjunction? Or it also may be square and trine. etc. ?

Hope I made myself clear.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I definitely noticed negative effects in my life since it went retrograde in Feb.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Like all the outer planets, Saturn affects the personal planets more directly. All transiting aspects of Saturn have the potential to be negative, even the trine and sextile, though that's not always the case and depends on other aspects.

As Maxine said, the worst happens when Saturn aspects the chart ruler, and depending on the natal position and aspects, the transit can be exceptionally bad, no matter the aspect. It's clear that the worst happens when Saturn makes hard aspects, though.

Saturn Retrograde is bad, especially when aspecting a natal planet, because the aspect keeps going for months and things get worse and worse until it is direct again and out of orb. I've had Saturn opposing natal Venus since last year, it's been almost a full year since this started and while the worse part is over (I think), there will still be at least three more months with this aspect and I must say, it's been terrible.

To know where transiting Saturn will hit harder in your life, check which house the natal planet is in and which house(s) it rules. Saturn always tends to bring misfortune and or blockages to the house it's transiting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Interesting.

I got a question regarding Saturn retrograde. Within the "Timing your magick with the planets" page -

Maxine has wrote:

"Saturn retrograding over personal planets, through the first house or to a lesser extent, on the progressed planets, this is the worst time of one's life. The worst of all is Saturn retrograde on the chart ruler; you can only know this by knowing the birth time."

What does she mean saying "Retrograding over the ruler" Like conjunction? Or it also may be square and trine. etc. ?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The sun sqaure can help with this.
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 4:22:54 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Saturn
  Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Every time Saturn changes directions, I feel it. My Sun is in Libra & Saturn is exalted in Libra. I just went thru 2.5 years of hell with Saturn in Libra until it finally moved into Scorpio. Now if I can just get thru the last few months of Neptune in my 6th (14 years of drudgery in work), some things may change.
<var [/IMG]</var> 
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 12:16 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Saturn

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The only pos[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 5:27 PM
  Like all the outer planets, Saturn affects the personal planets more directly. All transiting aspects of Saturn have the potential to be negative, even the trine and sextile, though that's not always the case and depends on other aspects.

As Maxine said, the worst happens when Saturn aspects the chart ruler, and depending on the natal position and aspects, the transit can be exceptionally bad, no matter the aspect. It's clear that the worst happens when Saturn makes hard aspects, though.

Saturn Retrograde is bad, especially when aspecting a natal planet, because the aspect keeps going for months and things get worse and worse until it is direct again and out of orb. I've had Saturn opposing natal Venus since last year, it's been almost a full year since this started and while the worse part is over (I think), there will still be at least three more months with this aspect and I must say, it's been terrible.

To know where transiting Saturn will hit harder in your life, check which house the natal planet is in and which house(s) it rules. Saturn always tends to bring misfortune and or blockages to the house it's transiting.

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Okay that's interesting because Saturn did Transit retrograde on my Co-ruler Mars. It is sextile though. So I don't know why I should feel so bad. But I do not feel relief at all, and it is now Direct if I'm not wrong.

This is really weird because I don't remember at all feeling that shit in my life. Maybe it is not only Saturn? By the way it is transiting my 12th house of Scorpio, if that matters (it surely is). And I've noticed, with all that suffering, I have learned about my inner self quite a bit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

That may be especially true because my natal Sun is in Capricorn.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The sun sqaure can help with this.

Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 4:22:54 PM

Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 9:49:16 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Okay that's interesting because Saturn did Transit retrograde on my Co-ruler Mars. It is sextile though. So I don't know why I should feel so bad. But I do not feel relief at all, and it is now Direct if I'm not wrong.

This is really weird because I don't remember at all feeling that shit in my life. Maybe it is not only Saturn? By the way it is transiting my 12th house of Scorpio, if that matters (it surely is). And I've noticed, with all that suffering, I have learned about my inner self quite a bit.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
[/TD]

I have suffered so much these last months, particularly the last days, that something good must get out of it. Seriously It was too much. I can't even explain this in words all the shit I've felt. And it isn't over yet. But I'm waiting for the reaping. I will not back down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Astaroth my Queen <astarothmyqueen@... wrote:

Hi!

Im still at stage one at astrology but it got my attention when u Said you never felt so much pain before, same here. When we dont know this we Think about it less right? Obviousley when i was 5 i did not Bitch about a lunar transit for 2 hours, but now that we know which energies from planets that aaffects us we sort of prepare for its energies and i also Think we adapt either the Good or bad news aswell.

Saturn in 12 i Think is a time to complete things, things which you have not yet done(from 10/11th mabye) which now are more appearent. Not a time for starting Long-term projects then, but the house of an ending event.

Saturn teaches us lessons thats for sure, but with a strong mind you will Always come out with a lesson leard, Saturns lessons might seem Hard but they are very Good lessons to know.

My Saturn Will soon conjuct my asc again, which can be seen as bad, but it says that i will cut lose all my ties with unwanted relationships while my Good Ones Will last. Personally i really like this one.

Saturns Energy is needed imo.

Cheers..

So what you are saying that Saturn is good? Is that it?  Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 6:12 AM
Subject: SV: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Saturn

To: <[email protected];

<td val[/IMG]   Okay that's interesting because Saturn did Transit retrograde on my Co-ruler Mars. It is sextile though. So I don't know why I should feel so bad. But I do not feel relief at all, and it is now Direct if I'm not wrong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
[/TD]

'good' is not the perfect word to describe this planet. However it brings alot of potential and long-lasting results that no other planet gives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

So what you are saying that Saturn is good? Is that it? 

Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 6:12 AM
Subject: SV: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Saturn

Hi!
Im still at stage one at astrology but it got my attention when u Said you never felt so much pain before, same here. When we dont know this we Think about it less right? Obviousley when i was 5 i did not Bitch about a lunar transit for 2 hours, but now that we know which energies from planets that aaffects us we sort of prepare for its energies and i also Think we adapt either the Good or bad news aswell.
Saturn in 12 i Think is a time to complete things, things which you have not yet done(from 10/11th mabye) which now are more appearent. Not a time for starting Long-term projects then, but the house of an ending event.
Saturn teaches us lessons thats for sure, but with a strong mind you will Always come out with a lesson leard, Saturns lessons might seem Hard but they are very Good lessons to know.
My Saturn Will soon conjuct my asc again, which can be seen as bad, but it says that i will cut lose all my ties with unwanted relationships while my Good Ones Will last. Personally i really like this one.
Saturns Energy is needed imo.
Cheers..

Okay that's interesting because Saturn did Transit retrograde on my Co-ruler Mars. It is sextile though. So I don't know why I should feel so bad. But I do not feel relief at all, and it is now Direct if I'm not wrong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@ wrote:

Interesting.

Maxine has wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello.
I found out that Saturn is my chart ruler, and is in conjuction with Venus.
It influences atleast 4 planets and 3 Houses -planets:1 because Saturn is ruler of Capricorn, 2 because it's co-ruler of Aquarius and last one is Saturn in planetary house (I'm not sure if it's good idea to tell which planets, so I didn't)
                                                                        - houses: First House(ruler), Second(Co-ruler), and Fourth House(Saturn is in planetary house)
PLEASE NOTE: I'm really new to astrology so I'm not sure if I got it right, especially what I wrote above. I think it influences more than that, not sure.

Now since he is my chart ruler does it influences every planet and every house since the chart ruler is the most important?Does that mean I'm screwed with Saturn as my chart ruler?

Having Saturn as your chart ruler does NOT mean you are screwed. That just means the sign Saturn is in will have a lot of influence on your personality. That also means that the house containing Saturn (4th house) will assume importance in your life. Also, having Venus in conjunction with your chart ruler is beneficial as Venus in conjunction with the chart ruler brings beauty, artistic talent, and charm/charisma. Having Venus conjunct Saturn can be unfortunate for the houses with Taurus and Libra on the cusps, but you can offset that by doing Venus squares to strengthen your natal Venus. Also, building a very strong aura of protection in general keeps bad things from happening to you. Your chart ruler does not influence every house and every planet in your chart. In this case, Saturn affects the 1st house (ruler), 2nd house (co-ruler), 4th house (Saturn in the house), the houses with Taurus and Libra on the cusps (Saturn conjunct Venus), and any houses where Saturn aspects a planet in that house. For example, If Saturn was opposite Mars in your 10th house, then your 10th house would be affected due to the Mars-Saturn aspect.

Satan's Magickal Squares PDF and Audio Recordings
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Methods of Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16800.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back