Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn square

When Saturn is retrograde, its negative effects increase if you invoke its energies, avoid it at all costs.

Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
I would ask for wisdom and a more fundamental foundation.

The Saturn square exists because it can be used. Saturn has very strong “qualities” and is essential for spiritual progress.

For beginners and people who are not seriously advanced, it is not advisable to do so. When one is at a high spiritual level, or is under the guidance of the gods, the square can be used if necessary.

The negative effect may be the manifestation of Saturn's negative octave: Misfortune, Loss, Suffering, Pain and more.

This can also manifest according to the areas where Saturn is transiting and the aspects it is making in your Birth Chart, in the period that you perform the square.

Any idea why it exists? If the effects are never positive?
My understanding of it is that empowers your Saturn/base Chakra but there are warnings to it as Hs666 stated this not for newbie /if you're not spiritually strong for it you should do it at a later stage
I strongly believe all squares empower us drastically but the necessary guidelines must be followed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back