Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Warriors Coven invitation

Fire Mage

Greetings, i am Malpirg. I here to present to you a coven that is specially about helping Satanism advance in every way and help gather people to join this wonderful religion of ours, we also will be doing rituals if the physical assistants(i.e Hps / HP) shares one with us, we are coven that is only for Satanism and nothing else
What we will be doing?1- rituals2- helping members3- Help satanism advance4- Try to learn about other types of magick. Such as glamour magick and rune magick..Sigil magick..etc5- make fun of the jews is the best of all 6- make satan happy.

This coven is new but fear not that there shall be a site soon hopefully that we can share posts in forums.
This coven is going to be an online skype coven.

we are currently accepting members so please free to add me on Skype: Damenai 
Happy Yule Season to everybody!Hail Satan.Hail The Gods.

Malpirg, in which country do you live ?
On 22.12.2014, at 00:57, "Fire Mage malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Greetings, i am Malpirg. I here to present to you a coven that is specially about helping Satanism advance in every way and help gather people to join this wonderful religion of ours, we also will be doing rituals if the physical assistants(i.e Hps / HP) shares one with us, we are coven that is only for Satanism and nothing else
What we will be doing?1- rituals2- helping members3- Help satanism advance4- Try to learn about other types of magick. Such as glamour magick and rune magick..Sigil magick..etc5- make fun of the jews is the best of all 6- make satan happy.

This coven is new but fear not that there shall be a site soon hopefully that we can share posts in forums.

I also wish to be added...Skype no.Yahoo. haroldbee895@...Thanks for all the sisterly and brotherly concerns.
Hail Father Satan.Hail Yule Tide...

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 7:29 AM, "Kinny Wanyama kinnywanyama@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I will be glad if am added

I am sorry to say this but this is a VERY dangerous thing you are doing. You dont know who you are talking through over the internet someone might be of the enemy and fuck with you. 

On Monday, December 22, 2014 11:29 PM, "Theo theo_710@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Malpirg, in which country do you live ?
On 22.12.2014, at 00:57, "Fire Mage malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I've learned that lesson...I tried to run a coven a while back but it crashed and burned. It was a Skype coven.

Okay, My dear sister.,Lets see how best we could handle this...I am of serious interest.
Hail Satan.
Harold.

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:12 AM, "maukalitheraven@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've learned that lesson...I tried to run a coven a while back but it crashed and burned. It was a Skype coven.

I'm a guy bro.....I'm a guy

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:47 PM, "Harold Bee haroldbee895@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay, My dear sister.,Lets see how best we could handle this...I am of serious interest.
Hail Satan.
Harold.

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:12 AM, "maukalitheraven@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sorry Brother,
Its all just about establishing this coven; didn't really study the name of any sort.
It can still be better arranged by us and any other interest person. I am way here on the West Coast of the Darkest continent.
Hail Satan.

On Monday, December 29, 2014 1:39 AM, "Fire Mage malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm a guy bro.....I'm a guy

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:47 PM, "Harold Bee haroldbee895@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan.
Harold.

seems like this is just an invitation for infiltraitors and kikes. how the fuck do you expect to run a coven off the internet in absolute secret, with a public post on the internet. I don't pay enough attention or how the money to, but I'd check all 3 names here as infiltraitors. If you aren't, wise up. the enemy has money and numbers. Idiots who will do anything to fight for some dream, some false or real goal, which equates to their own pathetic, infinitesmal and/or flase dream of ruling and supremacy under a jewish god who will only ever hold them as slaves. they WILL do anything they can to come after you. they WILL pretend to be your friends, your *best* firned, having some jewish blood and family and "knowing nothing" and if they are your best friend, they will obviosly have to be smart enough to pull it off, as in emotions, reactions, everything human is just a calculated facade. seriously, I don't want any fucking kids hurt here, I went through some serious shit because I was unaware. nearly, if not the ENTIRE jhewish race teaches each other and KNOWS their positon, FEELS SPEACIAL IN THIER POSTION< HATES EVERYONE,. take me sriously... or else they'll wait till you overextend, and push you right over the edge, make you fall.
 HAIL SATAN FOREVER.

I'm in my brother that's a good idea

On 12/22/14, Fire Mage malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Greetings, i am Malpirg. I here to present to you a coven that is specially
about helping Satanism advance in every way and help gather people to join
this wonderful religion of ours, we also will be doing rituals if the
physical assistants(i.e Hps / HP) shares one with us, we are coven that is
only for Satanism and nothing else
What we will be doing?1- rituals2- helping members3- Help satanism advance4-
Try to learn about other types of magick. Such as glamour magick and rune
magick..Sigil magick..etc5- make fun of the jews is the best of all 6- make
satan happy.

This coven is new but fear not that there shall be a site soon hopefully
that we can share posts in forums.

we are currently accepting members so please free to add me on Skype:
Damenai

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back