Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Palace (Unreal Engine project)

xlnt

My first third person project here.
This time there is weapons and enemies, but you cannot take damage. Only the enemies can (reptiles and grays).
You (the player) also has wings and can thus fly and do magick attacks. The reptiles are thus chanceless.

It became a bit too heavy for my old computer after a while, so I release it here now before it breaks down.

1.png

2.png

3.png

5.png

6.png

I could imagine a game where you kill grays on Earth or something and you are being rewarded by Satan taking you here to this palace and you would be here as a "soul" so you know, it would be possible to do things such as flying. And there would be a central area where Satan's physical body resides, and there would be other Gods going around also.

This is a game at this point :eek:

Keep it up man! By the way it's not so pleasant to put grays in Satan's palace, this wouldn't happen in real life neither.
The grays and reptillians have invaded the palace in this case, but fortunately you can kill them all.

Initiallly this was going to be a "Joy of Satan Portals 2", with additional portals/worlds to teleport into.
I was working a while on a teleport into the Oracle of Delphi, but ended up only focusing on Satan's Palace.

Qui il mio primo progetto in terza persona.
Questa volta ci sono armi e nemici, ma non puoi subire danni. Solo i nemici possono (rettili e grigi).
Anche tu (il giocatore) hai le ali e puoi quindi volare e fare attacchi magici. I rettili sono quindi senza possibilità.

Dopo un po' è diventato un po' troppo pesante per il mio vecchio computer, quindi ora lo rilascio qui prima che si rompa.

View attachment 3675

View attachment 3676

View attachment 3677

View attachment 3678

View attachment 3679
E semplicemente fantatisco

Seems Im not the only one who likes Paradise lost paintings😁

xlnt, you're one wonderful programmer!! ❤️

Increadible work😁

But now you really hiped me up for a Joy of Satan themed Soulslike. This could be a nice new firelink shrine
And that's it. Now I won't be able to think about anything else for the following week.
(I'm an avid Souls fan.)

Very cool, lots of potential to become even more epic. Wipe out those slimy alien scum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back