Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Magickal Square's

nico.carlton

It is instructed on the page @ JoS.com to begin it on each chakra's respective day of the 7 day week.

Is this vital to the success, Do you HAVE to for you to see any improvement? Looking to start a Saturn working tomorrow, since I believe it is the day of Libra, it's exalted sign, but am not sure if it will benefit me.

Its best if you did it on the DAY and HOUR of the square. The squares all have their own days so its best to do it accordingly. But someone has told me that you can mix up the squares for example doing the mercury square on Wednsday hour of venus to give you artistic intellectual talents etc but I wouldn't try mixing it up like that. Unless someone would experiment on it. Nico, since the Saturn square is just for 9 days why not try it :) who knows but all and all its probably best to do the Squares on the days and hours of their ruling planet.

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 10:40 PM EDT nico.carlton wrote:

It is instructed on the page @ JoS.com to begin it on each chakra's respective day of the 7 day week.

Is this vital to the success, Do you HAVE to for you to see any improvement? Looking to start a Saturn working tomorrow, since I believe it is the day of Libra, it's exalted sign, but am not sure if it will benefit me.

I am very committed to doing the Satanic Squares. However it is very important that you start the Satanic Square on the day and the hour for that specific working. It is important that you do if possible the Satanic Square at the right time during the day or evening or night. I have found that my meditation power and my magic power as well as my economy has increased dramatically if I do the working properly. Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Satan.

--- On Sun, 8/19/12, nico.carlton <nico.carlton@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Satan's Magickal Square's
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 7:40 PM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back