Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Love & Understanding: How far does it go?

I did the dedication ritual in blood about a month ago. Those first 3 days i hardly slept ate and did much of anything except study father satan and the goetic demons and read almost every last drop of info on the joy of satan homepage. i did power meditations until i got physically sick. i was completely obsessed with my new spiritual path.

after the first week though i began to question if what i was following was the truth. in the past i was a christian albeit a confused one. so the doctrine about making sure what you believe is the truth has sorta been drilled into me very hard. of course i know that christianity isnt true, etc, i found way WAYYY to many obvious things about it that were screwed up to convince me it was a massive joke. but what im getting at is i ended up questioning spiritual satanism and the while theory about the nephilim and the aliens creating religion to distract humans and all that stuff. it all makes perfect sense when i used my head and reason about it, but since satan stresses using reason (at least this is what i read on joyofsatan) i began to reason about where the info came from, who got the info. how did i know someone didnt just make it all up? etc. i even began to dabble in druidism again and other various neopaganisms, etc, mainly bc my love for nature is massive.

so its been almost 2 or 3 weeks now since ive done anythign regarding satan bc i was using reasoning to figure out just how true what i was getting into was, but now i have been reassured that satanism IS the truth.

but does satan still accept me? does he understand that i was merely using reason? i read once that satan will never leave you unless you do like a reverse dedication and then he leaves you for good. i also read that he wont help those who dont study and remain diligent. but will he understand though that ive simply been making sure about everything?

Ive been doing this since 1999, I know how you feel.A demon made you sick, not all of them like you. I had a bad experience with one. Nothing physical, it was anxiety,dredd,madness, everything. I got some morphine, that helped. It was fucking with me bad. I see where you said Christianity isnt true. Its very true. If it wasnt for that, satanism wouldnt be here. I was in this group for a long time and we believed that satan set us free blah blah and he would win in the end. Which is not likly,. As satanists, you never deal with Satan, only Demons. Satan can only be in one place at a time and he doesnt like you very much. Why would he? Unless you are a jew because they are such blasphemys. He he, I come here on solstice and stuff, my days. Check out my group, we accept and welcome you. It actually stemed from this. Independent Nationalist Party contact me on facebook under Jeremy Freisler, we have rituals at certain energy points in the earth, write and ask. Hail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

I did the dedication ritual in blood about a month ago. Those first 3 days i hardly slept ate and did much of anything except study father satan and the goetic demons and read almost every last drop of info on the joy of satan homepage. i did power meditations until i got physically sick. i was completely obsessed with my new spiritual path.

after the first week though i began to question if what i was following was the truth. in the past i was a christian albeit a confused one. so the doctrine about making sure what you believe is the truth has sorta been drilled into me very hard. of course i know that christianity isnt true, etc, i found way WAYYY to many obvious things about it that were screwed up to convince me it was a massive joke. but what im getting at is i ended up questioning spiritual satanism and the while theory about the nephilim and the aliens creating religion to distract humans and all that stuff. it all makes perfect sense when i used my head and reason about it, but since satan stresses using reason (at least this is what i read on joyofsatan) i began to reason about where the info came from, who got the info. how did i know someone didnt just make it all up? etc. i even began to dabble in druidism again and other various neopaganisms, etc, mainly bc my love for nature is massive.

so its been almost 2 or 3 weeks now since ive done anythign regarding satan bc i was using reasoning to figure out just how true what i was getting into was, but now i have been reassured that satanism IS the truth.

but does satan still accept me? does he understand that i was merely using reason? i read once that satan will never leave you unless you do like a reverse dedication and then he leaves you for good. i also read that he wont help those who dont study and remain diligent. but will he understand though that ive simply been making sure about everything?

There is a point, most of the time early one, in our paths that we begin to think to ourselves how truthful this all is. And most turn out stronger than ever, realizing the truth that is Enki. I remember when i thought the same, but i could feel something inside me, i could feel Satan's presence. And that is how i know its real. And then the evidence continues to grow. This was a test of sorts.

Druidism is a form of Satanism, There is one diety that is missed in Satanism by most people, and that is our Mother Earth.

Hail Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

dude wtf are you trying to confuse a newcomer?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 10:18:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan's Love & Understanding: How far does it go?

Ive been doing this since 1999, I know how you feel.A demon made you sick, not all of them like you. I had a bad experience with one. Nothing physical, it was anxiety,dredd, madness, everything. I got some morphine, that helped. It was fucking with me bad. I see where you said Christianity isnt true. Its very true. If it wasnt for that, satanism wouldnt be here. I was in this group for a long time and we believed that satan set us free blah blah and he would win in the end. Which is not likly,. As satanists, you never deal with Satan, only Demons. Satan can only be in one place at a time and he doesnt like you very much. Why would he? Unless you are a jew because they are such blasphemys. He he, I come here on solstice and stuff, my days. Check out my group, we accept and welcome you. It actually stemed from this. Independent Nationalist Party contact me on facebook under Jeremy Freisler, we have rituals at certain energy points in the earth, write and ask. Hail.

he's trying to get him off of JoS and into his own group. An infiltrator.

father satan will understand just continue with meditation and show father that you are committed by meditating. he will still help you just ask him.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back