Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan's Day, Satan's Age.

hoodedcobra666

We are all now in Satan's Age, the Aquarian Age. I do not know if anyone else felt this, but I feel a difference in the whole atmosphere of the world, an air of rapid change. The Age of Satan is upon us.

As we all saw, our Family here did a lot of impact. Many people did their 40 day workings, attacked the enemy through mass rituals and the epitome of saying 'Fuck you, you are no more' to the enemy, was giving energy to our Father Satan. I can say, as I feel, that Satan is proud of us and very pleased. Our people are advancing and more and more people are coming to our side, with a need to fight. I see Rising hate against jews everyday. We all see how much Hitler and the NS, ethnicism and all Satanic things are being talked on about. There is rapid flow of information. We keep on fighting and maybe our children, will only know what xianity was from History books. Hatred against the jews is Rising worldwide. We are in the verge of seeing the most epic age of all: The Age of the Fall of Satan's enemies.

Say in your heart, if you love Satan, if you're really willing to fight for Him and even die, say Truthfully that you will fucking do anything in your Power to change the fucking rotten enemy controlled world.

So I call anyone, anyone of you, no matter how new or how advanced, how strong or how 'weak' [Weak is only an irony, none of you is weak and any Satanist is Gifted and anything else but weak] to Rise up. Say for the next year, I Will fight for Satan. Say for the next I will fight by my Brothers and Sisters and become the best I can be. Say that outloud, I will do whats in my power to destroy the enemy in anyway I can and if I go back on my word, let Satan put me on the right track on the way He desires. The time has come people of our Father! We are going to create Satan's long intended dream come True! As hands and mouths of Satan, we will slit the enemy's throats, rescue our fellow Gentiles from the Shackles of ignorance and oppression. This is our Fight. Remember you get powerful through your meditation, you empower Hell in turn, the Powers of Hell get more powerful, you get more powerful in return. We will all be rewarded and you must always remember: Hell gains more influence and Power, you become more powerful, better and happy. We Rise and Fall together here.

So here is what you can be doing for the next year, everyday, so in a matter of years you can see the enemy gone. What you do is your choice.

1. Spread 10 paper tracts a day, to whereever you go.
2. Raise energy after the end of any meditation session and send it to empower Satan.
3. Chant 1 enochian key of your choice, if you want destruction then the ones cursing the jewhova.
4. Raise daily, as you would your meditations, energy for 5 minutes against the enemy. With the Runes or how you see fit.
5. Make a website and talk the Truth on Satan, the Truth.
6. Spread the Truth on the internet.
7. Do a working to wake up our Fellow Gentile people to their roots, Our Nazi heritage.
8. Spend some time aweakening and helping our fellow brothers in the Groups, or taking over and destroying enemy groups.
9. Do a weekly or twice a month ritual against the jews, aim for the jews on your destruction and not the brances they created.
10. Compose some music or poetry and make it public, write a book about Satan's greatness and about your positive experiences with Him.

Lets make our Father Proud, anyone in our own Power.

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

HAIL OUR GOD AND FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Yes!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL HELL'S ARMY!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

We are all now in Satan's Age, the Aquarian Age. I do not know if anyone else felt this, but I feel a difference in the whole atmosphere of the world, an air of rapid change. The Age of Satan is upon us.

As we all saw, our Family here did a lot of impact. Many people did their 40 day workings, attacked the enemy through mass rituals and the epitome of saying 'Fuck you, you are no more' to the enemy, was giving energy to our Father Satan. I can say, as I feel, that Satan is proud of us and very pleased. Our people are advancing and more and more people are coming to our side, with a need to fight. I see Rising hate against jews everyday. We all see how much Hitler and the NS, ethnicism and all Satanic things are being talked on about. There is rapid flow of information. We keep on fighting and maybe our children, will only know what xianity was from History books. Hatred against the jews is Rising worldwide. We are in the verge of seeing the most epic age of all: The Age of the Fall of Satan's enemies.

Say in your heart, if you love Satan, if you're really willing to fight for Him and even die, say Truthfully that you will fucking do anything in your Power to change the fucking rotten enemy controlled world.

So I call anyone, anyone of you, no matter how new or how advanced, how strong or how 'weak' [Weak is only an irony, none of you is weak and any Satanist is Gifted and anything else but weak] to Rise up. Say for the next year, I Will fight for Satan. Say for the next I will fight by my Brothers and Sisters and become the best I can be. Say that outloud, I will do whats in my power to destroy the enemy in anyway I can and if I go back on my word, let Satan put me on the right track on the way He desires. The time has come people of our Father! We are going to create Satan's long intended dream come True! As hands and mouths of Satan, we will slit the enemy's throats, rescue our fellow Gentiles from the Shackles of ignorance and oppression. This is our Fight. Remember you get powerful through your meditation, you empower Hell in turn, the Powers of Hell get more powerful, you get more powerful in return. We will all be rewarded and you must always remember: Hell gains more influence and Power, you become more powerful, better and happy. We Rise and Fall together here.

So here is what you can be doing for the next year, everyday, so in a matter of years you can see the enemy gone. What you do is your choice.

2. Raise energy after the end of any meditation session and send it to empower Satan.
3. Chant 1 enochian key of your choice, if you want destruction then the ones cursing the jewhova.
4. Raise daily, as you would your meditations, energy for 5 minutes against the enemy. With the Runes or how you see fit.
7. Do a working to wake up our Fellow Gentile people to their roots, Our Nazi heritage.
8. Spend some time aweakening and helping our fellow brothers in the Groups, or taking over and destroying enemy groups.
9. Do a weekly or twice a month ritual against the jews, aim for the jews on your destruction and not the brances they created.
10. Compose some music or poetry and make it public, write a book about Satan's greatness and about your positive experiences with Him.

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

DEFINITELY YES!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GOD/ESSES OF HELL!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

Thank you Hoodedcobra666, and may i please say that you continue to amase me, you and some others in this group. I love how active and righteous you guys are. YOu guys are true dedicated satanist and all of yall help and support towards the rest of us is always appreciated

Hail Father SATAN!!!!

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

Wonderful thanks for posting Hooded. I want to do destruction everyday, in some way or other, against the jew.

Everything you wrote here is true, and is manifesting today as we "SEE" IT.

HAIL OUR GODS!! HAIL OUR SHINING ENKI!!!!

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

Awesome post Cobra! Very inspiring!

Hail Father Satan

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

I am so ready! I will also play in the band to further the message! Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 1:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satan's Day, Satan's Age.
  DEFINITELY YES!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GOD/ESSES OF HELL!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL TO OUR ARMY!

Days ago I was on the bus and was quite upset thinking about how people can be so stupid to pity the Jews, but then I heard a voice in my head saying "If you think the scandal of pedophilia in the church was a big deal, wait and see when the mask of the Jews fall; their image before the world will be permanently shattered "

I can't wait for that glorious day! Hail Satan!
On Dec 28, 2012 3:50 PM, "ga6riell6raga6" <gabriellbraga@... wrote:
  Days ago I was on the bus and was quite upset thinking about how people can be so stupid to pity the Jews, but then I heard a voice in my head saying "If you think the scandal of pedophilia in the church was a big deal, wait and see when the mask of the Jews fall; their image before the world will be permanently shattered "

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back