Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanists around greenwood sc

cradleofjelly

Ive been a satanist officially for about 8 months. I'm looking for other satanists in the greenwood sc area. I would like to form a coven to perform rituals and work together for the common goals of the group.

My name is Tyler Albrecht. I live in Union SC. If you are serious about starting a coven, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to join you. If you have any further information that you would like to share, that would be great. If you wish you may contact me through my email. Which is talbrecht24@.... I look forward to what you are trying to do. I would like to join. Ave Satanas! On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 7:57 PM, "mdeason008@..." <mdeason008@... wrote:
  Ive been a satanist officially for about 8 months. I'm looking for other satanists in the greenwood sc area. I would like to form a coven to perform rituals and work together for the common goals of the group.

hope i didnt post this three times i just dont see it showing up on the conversations. anyone interested just needs to give me their email address so i can send the details to them. thanks for your interests.

whats ur email address? anyone interested can just give me an email address and ill send details of it. ide rather not post all my information on the forum for safety reasons.

anyone interested can just send me their email and ill send the details to you. thanks for your interest guys.

Hi. My name is Tyler Albrecht. I have been a satanists for almost a year now. I apologize for not responding sooner. I live in Union SC. I am really interested in starting a coven. Please send me an email letting me know if you are still interested in starting it. My email is talbrecht24@.... But if you want to reach me sooner, you may reach me at the email address tgalbrecht@.... P.S.- I don't know if this makes a difference but I am 17. Message me back at your earliest convenience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back