Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanist Vs Newbie

dreamgoldie

So I have a problem...my ex boyfriends bestfriend hates me for no reason whatsoever. He's a satanist but from what I heard not to bright. Im fairly new to to satanism and I've read the satanic bible already and I study satanism and what not and I plan to convert. He constantly bothers me. Im confused. If he was to cast a death spell..which I know he attempts on people he doesn't like woild it work against me? I haven't done anything to him..how can I protect myself. Some one please help me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dreamgoldie" <glowingstars321@... wrote:
So I have a problem...my ex boyfriends bestfriend hates me for no reason whatsoever. He's a satanist but from what I heard not to bright. Im fairly new to to satanism and I've read the satanic bible already and I study satanism and what not and I plan to convert. He constantly bothers me. Im confused. If he was to cast a death spell..which I know he attempts on people he doesn't like woild it work against me? I haven't done anything to him..how can I protect myself. Some one please help me.
i think you should try to summon Beelzebub and tell him about it. For now I'd make a protective aura.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dreamgoldie" <glowingstars321@... wrote:
Do you know for sure that he is a Spiritual Satanist? If he isnt, he may not be doing any spells on you. When you begin spiritual satanism, you power meditate and this can empower your chakras/soul making it harder for another to do a spell on you. On top of that you can learn to build an aura of protection around you. But it sounds to me he secretly likes you.

lol xD ... We are SPIRITUAL Satanists not LeVeyan Satanists... so we do NOT belive in the things writen in the Satanic Bible... xD and most likely the spell won't work ... and if he will try you just clean your aura and be positive :) nothing bad will happend it can't as long as he belives in the LeVeyan things...:)

http://www.666blacksun.com/Aura_Cleaning.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism -This is the other satanists that have the black bible ... and they are just like some atheists but a little different.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html - read the stuff thats writen here :) thats the truth ... well GOOD LUCK ^^ hope this helped

If i wrote anything wrong just tell me :)

Hail Satan !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "night_shadow_lp" <nightshadowlp@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dreamgoldie" <glowingstars321@ wrote:

lol xD ... We are SPIRITUAL Satanists not LeVeyan Satanists... so we do NOT belive in the things writen in the Satanic Bible... xD and most likely the spell won't work ... and if he will try you just clean your aura and be positive :) nothing bad will happend it can't as long as he belives in the LeVeyan things...:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism -This is the other satanists that have the black bible ... and they are just like some atheists but a little different.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html - read the stuff thats writen here :) thats the truth ... well GOOD LUCK ^^ hope this helped

Hail Satan !!!
I agree. To be honest the ways of Lavey somewhat disturb me. Lavey doesn't believe in Satan as a deity or anything for the mattet. They are more about giving in to our human desires like sex and orgies as far as I understand and please correct me if I'm wrong. We see Satan as a Father, a deity. Not just a symbol. As for this spell I would clear out your aura and if you feel threatened pray to Father. He will give you the ultimate advice.
Hail Satan!
-Lauren

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "night_shadow_lp" <nightshadowlp@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dreamgoldie" <glowingstars321@ wrote:

Hail Satan !!!
One thing my friend, there is no truth, save for what the individual mind accepts as truth. After all does not master Lucifer wish us to be independent?
And so I say this simple thing, think for yourself, do not accept anyones words for absolute truth, choose your own path as free will is very important, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of hiding in small groups, I'm sick of acting like a coward, as are others. I'm acting to end the persecutions, if you don't want to simply hide trying to bring down society with spells, then email me, or look me up on myspace.
with numbers, we can change things, to unite is the only way. Or you can stay, let the world think we are the monsters the xians make us out to be, your choice.
I want to make this clear, I suport this group, I found my way to Lucifer through it.

much thanks to you..o0o0o spiritual satanism..

i feel like such a newb..i was first introduced to the satanic bible and it realli got me interested...then i picked around in joyofsatan recommended by this awesome friend of mind..i love the website..i prayed to satan a while back because i was very much confused..and he came to me that night ...my room was flashing ..i felt my body lifting and hail satan was all over my walls...i told my ex boyfriend he said thats a great sign..his friend overheard me and called me an attention whore..he said i was crazzy and calls me a poser satanist.
i vey much respect satan who id be honored to call father and his demons =)

you should contact beelzebub.ask him to sort it all out and it will most likely end. or threaten to call beelzebub if he doesnt stop.

if your one of us, and he tries to kill you, he is going to get his ass kicked up one side of the street and down the other.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scyth168" <scyth168@... wrote:

you should contact beelzebub.ask him to sort it all out and it will most likely end. or threaten to call beelzebub if he doesnt stop.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back