Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanist in Society

[email protected]

Hi there im a guy who is worried that if we keep on hiding the fact that we are a Satanist things wont get better. I believe that if we show that we are Satanist now we may face ridicule and some people will scorn us at first but in the long run people will grow to understand us. I wanna clear the stigma of being a Satanist, but in order to foster understanding i am asking for your help. Wear your Satanist signs proudly be the role model clear the misunderstanding with our combined effort things will get better. I am doing that now but i am facing criticism but this is what i have to face for the future i want to create. But for those living in places with dangerous religion or controlling parents please practice caution. Hopefully the seeds of understanding will grow with every little effort we put into this.

Hail Satan

Re:  Wear your Satanist signs proudly, be the role model clear the misunderstanding with our combined effort things will get better.   I wear mine all the time.  I have gotten more questions than criticism, and always answer questions honestly.  Hopefully I've helped influence a few to learn more about Father SATAN.   Bob Johnson Troy, Michigan    

Remember though that non-believers want 'material' evidence. Sure, we can show them JoS or exposingxianity - this will usually convince them, yet there are sheep that are so indoctrinated that only something TANGIBLE may convince them that Spiritual Satanism is NOT a death cult.
You shouldn't sacrifice yourself so much - sooner or later they will see the trusty - it is inevitable, yet do not risk. You are more valuable for our Father alive than dead - keep that in mind.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Hi there im a guy who is worried that if we keep on hiding the fact that we are a Satanist things wont get better. I believe that if we show that we are Satanist now we may face ridicule and some people will scorn us at first but in the long run people will grow to understand us. I wanna clear the stigma of being a Satanist, but in order to foster understanding i am asking for your help. Wear your Satanist signs proudly be the role model clear the misunderstanding with our combined effort things will get better. I am doing that now but i am facing criticism but this is what i have to face for the future i want to create. But for those living in places with dangerous religion or controlling parents please practice caution. Hopefully the seeds of understanding will grow with every little effort we put into this.

Hail Satan

Remember though that non-believers want 'material' evidence. Sure, we can show them JoS or exposingxianity - this will usually convince them, yet there are sheep that are so indoctrinated that only something TANGIBLE may convince them that Spiritual Satanism is NOT a death cult.
You shouldn't sacrifice yourself so much - sooner or later they will see the truth - it is inevitable, yet do not risk. You are more valuable for our Father alive than dead - keep that in mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

To display or not to display.... that is the question.
Circumstance and situation yield better answers here than pride or secrecy.

You, in most circumstances can define an initial meeting, appraise it for its merit or negativity. Build on the second meeting what you uncover in the first. A Sigil, a Baphomet, a Pentagram, a Goetic Tattoo can ignite a fierce interest for good, or for bad, best to know from first encounters then which second encounter should follow.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], BJOHNS10TRAINS@... wrote:

Re: Wear your Satanist signs proudly, be the role model clear the
misunderstanding with our combined effort things will get better.

I wear mine all the time. I have gotten more questions than criticism,
and always answer questions honestly. Hopefully I've helped influence a few
to learn more about Father SATAN.

Bob Johnson
Troy, Michigan

Ok all thnx for replying what im doing is bridging the gap and misconceptions people have about us. We dont even need to expose xianity.Many knew it is bullshit from the start Now what we have to do is just show we are not hate mongers We are peaceful and friendly. Im not worried about my safety because i come from a very safe country i can use my energy to cover my entire body from most physical wounds plus i have many spiritual friends protecting me.

FOR HELL'S SAKE WE HAVE TO EXPOSE XIANITY!! WE ARE HATEMONGERS, FOR WE HATE THE CULT OF SLAVERY - WE HATE XIANITY, JUDAISM AND ISLAM.

As for my flok, it is extremely intoxicated with xian lies, so the 1st thing they'd need to do is to hate this what has been their 'tradition'. Hatred IS necesarry, for we need to hate jews, jewsus and slavery.

Ok all thnx for replying what im doing is bridging the gap and misconceptions people have about us. We dont even need to expose xianity.Many knew it is bullshit from the start Now what we have to do is just show we are not hate mongers We are peaceful and friendly. Im not worried about my safety because i come from a very safe country i can use my energy to cover my entire body from most physical wounds plus i have many spiritual friends protecting me.

I agree 100% With Siguard666, Of course we are hatemongers

After THOUSANDS of YEARS OF PERSECUTION, SPIRITUAL ENSLAVEMENT, AND THE DEATHS AND TORTURE OF OUR ANCESTORS, DO YOU THINK THAT WE SHOULD JUST BE THE "Poor, Misunderstood" Satanists!? THIS IS NOT THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIT IN SILENT, PEACEFUL PROTEST UNTIL "SOCIETY" DECIDES TO "UNDERSTAND" US.

It is however Beneficial for a Satanists in circumstances to show their allegiances, as to spark questions and curiousity, but it is not for everyone. Judge your own safety, and act accordingly. Just because we CAN out ourselves in public, doesn't mean all of us should.

Also on a sidenote, just because we Satanists can see the bullshit of xianity, doesn't mean other people do. Do not underestimate the power of stupidity and blind conviction.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

FOR HELL'S SAKE WE HAVE TO EXPOSE XIANITY!! WE ARE HATEMONGERS, FOR WE HATE THE CULT OF SLAVERY - WE HATE XIANITY, JUDAISM AND ISLAM.

As for my flok, it is extremely intoxicated with xian lies, so the 1st thing they'd need to do is to hate this what has been their 'tradition'. Hatred IS necesarry, for we need to hate jews, jewsus and slavery.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@" <shon_666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zealruneheart" <gundragon@... wrote:

After THOUSANDS of YEARS OF PERSECUTION, SPIRITUAL ENSLAVEMENT, AND THE DEATHS AND TORTURE OF OUR ANCESTORS, DO YOU THINK THAT WE SHOULD JUST BE THE "Poor, Misunderstood" Satanists!? THIS IS NOT THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIT IN SILENT, PEACEFUL PROTEST UNTIL "SOCIETY" DECIDES TO "UNDERSTAND" US.

It is however Beneficial for a Satanists in circumstances to show their allegiances, as to spark questions and curiousity, but it is not for everyone. Judge your own safety, and act accordingly. Just because we CAN out ourselves in public, doesn't mean all of us should.

Also on a sidenote, just because we Satanists can see the bullshit of xianity, doesn't mean other people do. Do not underestimate the power of stupidity and blind conviction.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@" <shon_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zealruneheart" <gundragon@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Well said, Siguard666.

Ok so what r ur solutions. Give a logical 1. It must be realistic, and it should be able to work. If we are hate mongers explain what is hatemongers and what should we do. Go on prove me wrong with a logical solution. None of you provide a solution youre just bitching about what they do how they act. Come on give your solutions so other Satanist can benefit.

Hi all im sorry if ever i make any1 angry. Im just trying to make Satanism part of society something people can easily accept. By doing that we can reach out to people who are lost. To tell you the truth i dont really care what happen in the past i just want to forge our future. I want us to be less misunderstood, so every1 have their own way of doing things i respect that. Just try your best hopefully we will forge a brighter future for Satanist now and future Satanist. Ps tell us whats your way of influencing others so other Satanist can learn from it or correct it.
Thanks for reading my views and replying to it.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back