Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanist in Richmond, VA???

mtevin95

Hello I was just wondering if there were any local satanist that lived in Richmond and if you wanted to meet up sometime???

You (as well as others) should remember NOT to meet up other people through the internet. You never know who you will meet in reality when it will come to that. If you feel lonely as a Satanist and have no one to meet up with you can allways focus on your power meditations to open your astral senses and ask Satan to send you a Demon to keep you company.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mtevin95" <mtevin95@... wrote:

Hello I was just wondering if there were any local satanist that lived in Richmond and if you wanted to meet up sometime???

<td val[/IMG]I would like to meet some satanast in Clovis Ca, to share my love with our lord.  where are you at??? HAIL SATAN!!! my lord and love of heart!!!

--- On Sat, 5/18/13, radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanist in Richmond, VA???
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 4:51 PM

You (as well as others) should remember NOT to meet up other people through the internet. You never know who you will meet in reality when it will come to that. If you feel lonely as a Satanist and have no one to meet up with you can allways focus on your power meditations to open your astral senses and ask Satan to send you a Demon to keep you company.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "mtevin95" <mtevin95@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back