Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanist group

francisbaphomet

I reside in the city of Douala in cameroon and I want to join a group satanist I read a lot of article about meditation - karma -the chakra and I interresse especially Satanism help me to join francisbaphomet@...

And meditation/the 13 main chakras of your soul takes time, my advice is after dedication ask Father to appoint you a daemon or daemoness to be your patron/patroness to help you with your meditations. Astaroth was appointed to me, and she's great with  helping. If you need any other help and JOS is too busy email me at frankwh14@... I'll contact you back at my convenience. 
ave a Satanas!
H.P Lupus Solo
On Aug 13, 2014, at 10:29 AM, "francisbaphomet@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I reside in the city of Douala in cameroon and I want to join a group satanist I read a lot of article about meditation - karma -the chakra and I interresse especially Satanism help me to join francisbaphomet@...

From: High priest Lupus frankwh14@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] satanist group
Sent: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 6:47:19 PM

<td val[/IMG]   And [/IMG]frankwh14@... I'll contact you back at my convenience. 
ave a Satanas!
H.P Lupus Solo
On Au[/IMG]francisbaphomet@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" > [email protected] wrote:

[/IMG]francisbaphomet@...
[/TD]

Read Joy of Satan, make the dedication ritual when you feel ready and meditate/do yoga/ eat and drink clean ( there are several programs to build power)     

A self appointed HP with a lot of time to chat(sarcasm)... and you also say don't focus on/open your chackras because it takes too much time!? when this should be one of the most important things a SS can do to become more powerfull...

"High Priest Lupus Solo." A self proclaimed infiltrator trying to scam you. BEWARE!! ??????? I receive my guidance from Father himself and all the former gods who aren't happy about this gossip you speak of. Orobas is a personal friend of mine, as well as King Belial, whom in which want to know why you would claim this upon me brother!! I'm H.P. Lupus solo, and I'm only doing fathers will, is that a problem ?? And also I tried helping JOS which my wisdom..

These individuals come and go all the time, trying their luck and attempting to confuse people and lead them away from Satan's Truth. I find it amusing that they always insist people speak to them in private, where the trash they talk cannot be viewed by everyone and thus dismissed as just that- trash.

They are usually the delusional ones who proclaim themselves as "chosen ones" or "Demi-Gods" and who demand praise and try to gather a following.

Be wary of these individuals, and the rule of thumb is- if something sounds like a load of BS, it probably is.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi
Joy of Satan
Joy of Satan Ministries

"I meant demoness yes however angels can be demons, they are fallen angels sometimes, as was Ishtar/ astaroth."Joy of Satan  Helping? How? BY SPEWING BULLSHIT? Ishtar - a fallen angel? Fucker, you don't even pretend to know - you talk crap.HS!---In [email protected], <frankwh14@... wrote :"High Priest Lupus Solo." A self proclaimed infiltrator trying to scam you. BEWARE!! ??????? I receive my guidance from Father himself and all the former gods who aren't happy about this gossip you speak of. Orobas is a personal friend of mine, as well as King Belial, whom in which want to know why you would claim this upon me brother!! I'm H.P. Lupus solo, and I'm only doing fathers will, is that a problem ?? And also I tried helping JOS which my wisdom..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back