Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism/Soul contacting me?

praa.liviu

Hi, I want to know this thing because it will help me to understand better who I am and who I was in other life.
To make an introduction, I am Satanist from 2 months ago, and I was christian from born and I was a good one, I mean I was a slave for this god.
So, maybe most of you know, on some mobile provider they have a option for you to send a free SMS to a number with a text like this : "Joe ( +39 482388 ) want you to contact it", and some years ago, i think 2-3, I had a dream, and in this dream I looked at my phone and there was a message exactly like this : "666 want you to contact it".And I was afraid that time because I didn't know why I had this dream.
But now I want to know, maybe my soul wanted to say this to me or Satan or I don't know who, or it was just because I was afraid of 666 and Satan because of this manipulation of jews?
Thanks

You may have been a Spiritual Satanist in a past life and you were drawn to Almighty Lord Father Satan because of that.

I am new SS ( only 2 weeks) and I was really a Xian and really into it too, but even so, I always seemed drawn to Satan, but because of what I was taught to believe, I thought I was being drawn to evil. But He always seemed welcoming. I ended up here and it just confirmed everything and answered every question I ever had. Now the curse is lifted and I can't believe how ignorant I was. I think this is because I new the truth in my past life like you. It's great to finally find it again! Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back