Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanism,luciferianism and satanic sacrifices

necrolith_1993

greetings brothers and sisters,

I was hoping if any of you could enlighten me about our difference with luciferianism as i am a new satanist...i chose to follow Satan some days after i found JoS and Satan spoke to me in my dream...but i would like to know what luciferianism is about...also in my country,people's belief is that satanists sacrifice human beings or animals..what about that???
thank you in advance

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM, <necrolith_1993@... wrote:

I was hoping if any of you could enlighten me about our difference with luciferianism as i am a new satanist...i chose to follow Satan some days after i found JoS and Satan spoke to me in my dream...but i would like to know what luciferianism is about...also in my country,people's belief is that satanists sacrifice human beings or animals..what about that???
thank you in advance
  There are no sacrifices in Satanism. That is a lie spread by the enemy. I don't have any answers on luciferianism, but that's what I know.

High Priest Don Danko on Luciferianism:

Lucifierism in the pure sense is Spiritual Satanism but as its flaunted its become a security blanket for confused xians nothining more. This pointless idea of rebelling against a non-existant jew god which gives the jews nothing but creedence and vaildates their false religion further. The fact is even the rebel deal the jews swiped from the Zoroastrian rhp religion that had taken over the Persians. And then rewrote their jewusal bullshit into that bullshit.

When a person declares themselves a Luciferian in this situation they are stating they believe the jew god is the all powerful god of the jewniverse. Bagels all around, the jews win hands down.

Its the same with the western atheists for them if the jew god is not real then no God can be. Because they are still tied into jewish supremacy. No mistake most of them are smug atheist xians.

Aside from this, it clearly states on The Joy of Satan website that we do not participate in animal or human sacrifices:
We are law abiding.

We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible- Deuteronomy 12:27: "And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."

Satanism is not a Christian invention Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities Satanism is not about "evil" Satanism is not an invention of, or a "reaction" to Christianity Satanism is not a creation of Anton LaVey Satanism is not about death True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity to reach equality with the Gods, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention

"IN THE SECRET OF MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME" -SATAN From "Peace Be Unto Him"

Due to centuries of misinformation, lies, and the systematic removal of knowledge, few people these days understand or even know what “Satanism” really is all about.

Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be. In order to accomplish this, the truth had to be destroyed. The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church, from which all Christian sects have evolved), heinously tortured to death and mass-murdered millions of innocent men, women and children in what was known as "The Inquisition." Some children who were burnt to death in what were known as "witch houses" were as young as two years of age.¹

Christians forever rant and rave concerning the "one world order" where all identities, cultures, personal privacies, and liberties will be lost and humanity, after being systematically bar-coded, will be lumped into a one-world slave state. What they fail to see is how their own so-called "religion" and bible have always been and are the roots of and blueprint for this regime. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating Judaism, Christianity, and Islam from hundreds to thousands of years. Through Judaism and its tool of Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. This has given the Jewish people as a whole a false history, political power and "spiritual" authority to which they are not entitled.

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence.

The original religions now known as "Satanism" (by the way, "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew), were all based upon what is known as the "Magnum Opus" or Great Work. The one known as "Satan" is our True Creator God. He was prevented by the other Gods from finishing his work on humanity, that of the godhead. The godhead is physical and spiritual perfection.

Keep reading JoyofSatan.org

-----------------------------

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 6:52 AM PDT Mel wrote:

I was hoping if any of you could enlighten me about our difference with
luciferianism as i am a new satanist...i chose to follow Satan some days
after i found JoS and Satan spoke to me in my dream...but i would like to
know what luciferianism is about...also in my country,people's belief is
that satanists sacrifice human beings or animals..what about that???

thank you in advance

There are no sacrifices in Satanism. That is a lie spread by the enemy. I
don't have any answers on luciferianism, but that's what I know.

It's a definite NO on sacrificing humans and animals! We do not do sick things like that.

---In [email protected], <trurevelations333@... wrote:

thank you in advance
  There are no sacrifices in Satanism. That is a lie spread by the enemy. I don't have any answers on luciferianism, but that's what I know.

i do believe you...and i dont think that a loving father like ours would request sacrifices.a friend told me that satan's role is similar to the greek myth of prometheus... but i ve heard about babies sacrificed and pentagrams found in the crime scene two steps from my region

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:52 PM, Mel <trurevelations333@... wrote:

thank you in advance

Of course such things are gonna happen, as fucked up as it is, Satan has gotten lied about for centuries by the Jews who own and control just about everything on this earth. they have put out discusting false images of Satan which would lead these lunatics who sacrifice in Satans name but doesn't mean they truly are of Satan. I mean you do understand that there are lunatics, pyschopaths and overall just insane people out there who don't know a thing about true Satanism but still do these things because they're just weird and insane. I mean anyone can do these things and leave a pentagram at the site but does that mean they truly are of Satan? You need to keep reading JoyofSatan.org because it has all the true facts.

------------------------------
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 4:57 AM PDT spiros papajohn wrote:

i do believe you...and i dont think that a loving father like ours would request sacrifices.a friend told me that satan's role is similar to the greek myth of prometheus... but i ve heard about babies sacrificed and pentagrams found in the crime scene two steps from my region

thank you in advance

thank you High Priest,thank you brothers.Indeed I know I have to keep reading Joy of Satan.There are a lot of things I still need to learn about Satanism.When I found the site at first I hesitated becoming Satan's follower.But I believe he came at 2 of my dreams just a few days after I found the site.I know love him and I always think of him just before the night's sleep. 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Of course such things are gonna happen, as fucked up as it is, Satan has gotten lied about for centuries by the Jews who own and control just about everything on this earth. they have put out discusting false images of Satan which would lead these lunatics who sacrifice in Satans name but doesn't mean they truly are of Satan. I mean you do understand that there are lunatics, pyschopaths and overall just insane people out there who don't know a thing about true Satanism but still do these things because they're just weird and insane. I mean anyone can do these things and leave a pentagram at the site but does that mean they truly are of Satan? You need to keep reading JoyofSatan.org because it has all the true facts.

------------------------------
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 4:57 AM PDT spiros papajohn wrote:

thank you in advance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back