Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism & Hip-Hop

josh4hiphop

Hey fam :)
I know I'm not the only hip-hop head here, so I thought it would be a good idea to make this post in order for us to discuss our opinions in relation to Hip-hop and Satanism. Here are my opinions on a just a few artists.

Necro - though I used to love his music and he actually gave me my interest in Satan, he makes Satan/satanists appear evil, when really he is a Jew showing the true nature of his people. His self proclamation of being a satanist is yet another example of how Jews infiltrate the occult and replace it with their own twisted bullshit, but to the populace, still appearing as 'Satanic'. 

The Lost Children of Babylon - Base their lyrics upon very spiritual subjects such as chakras, ect. but Also place Anu (Enki's enemy) as the creator of humanity, and are very much influenced by the Nuwaubian philosophy. Originally a black Muslim group, the founder of this philosophy Malachi Dwight York later merged The Islam belief with Ancient Egypt. (making up a lot of bullshit on the way). York's organisation soon dissipated after he was sentenced to 135 years in prison for child molestation. (HOW SURPRISING). 

Another group, Jedi mind tricks, collaborated with the LCOB in their first full length Album entitled "The Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological, and Electro-magnetic manipulation of human Consciousness".(Sounds like the Jews plan for world domination) This album is usually labelled as the groups most influential album, and is my personal favorite, due to its spiritual references. The two main artists are Vinnie Paz and Jus Allah and are both Muslims. Despite their false beliefs, their lyrics touch on spirituality as well as their metaphorical superhuman powers (which they could actually be capable of if it they really tried).

Vinnie Paz - an American-Muslim, believes he is a man of god, but blasphemies' the true god Satan and bashes the pagans repededivly in his songs. Despite this, He has songs where he questions his religious beliefs,(for a good reason) is aware of our spiritual abilities and is very aware of the occurrences in relation to government control. yet he can't place the Jews responsible for it all, as one of his co-artist's Ill Bill (necro's brother) is a Jew. Overall I believe he's confused to what he wants to believe, one minute he claims he's the child of god, The next Anton LaVey is god (but this is typical of hip-hop artists).

Bliss n Eso - An Australian Hip-hop group. Some of their songs from the "flying colours" album have some deep spiritual meanings;  
"I won't be put down, I won't be shackled, I won't be held back, I won't be tackled, I won't be locked up, I won't be thrown out, now that I know how to fly, at midnight" - sounds like astral projecting to me, and proves the Gentiles are awakening. 
If you have anything you'd like to add please do so!

- Josh

HAIL ENKI !!

Personally i think Lupe Fiasco has some very satanic lyrics on the album "The Cool" if you listen to them. I really like the songs Jedi Mind Tricks and The Switch both are prime examples of his excellent wordplay and song selection. alot of people who influential and may not even be "satanic" yet may one day be, and could be influenced by some of the powers of hell. I'm not talking about Satan because he is way to busy to bother with that, but there are plenty of Demons who watch out for us and those who may one day join him / were with him in a past life. It's how i see my life before i came to Satan. Kind of a left / middle once you realize the truth theres no turning back kind of thing.

The satanic stuff is bullshit to me i doubt any of them are real satanist they believe in that illuminati bullshit when really its just the jews tricking them and using them to trick the gentiles. Dumb ass kids at school talk about kanye being in the illuminati stfu with that you know what im saying..
------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 1:09 PM PDT ave.satanama wrote:

Personally i think Lupe Fiasco has some very satanic lyrics on the album "The Cool" if you listen to them. I really like the songs Jedi Mind Tricks and The Switch both are prime examples of his excellent wordplay and song selection. alot of people who influential and may not even be "satanic" yet may one day be, and could be influenced by some of the powers of hell. I'm not talking about Satan because he is way to busy to bother with that, but there are plenty of Demons who watch out for us and those who may one day join him / were with him in a past life. It's how i see my life before i came to Satan. Kind of a left / middle once you realize the truth theres no turning back kind of thing.

Yep I agree, I couldn't even imagine a life without Satanism now. I feel so much more intelligent and it's good to have an explanation for things that others wouldn't. I haven't listened to Lupe Fiasco,au thought they were more of a mainstream group. I love my underground Hip-hop, it's the most original form. I hope one day Vinnie Paz realizes Islam is complete bullshit, and will look back at his songs where he spoke of Allah and violently throw up!
Ave Satanas !!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave.satanama" <ave.satanama@... wrote:

I don't listen to too much hip-hop, but I do know my fair share of gems. Now if you're looking for a SS-strict rapper, you're going to have a hard time; most spiritual satanist musicians resort to more classical mediums of music.

But, i'd suggest CYNE (my favorite hip-hop group)
Jay Electronica (talks A LOT about spiritual topics [albeit I doubt he knows what he is talking about] I , but quite slow on releasing material), and I would check out Logic as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josh4hiphop" <joshcowling665@... wrote:

Every artist mentioned on this board, & in media works for kikes... Do NOT fall into believing their lyrical content has ANYTHING to do with Satan or spiritually advancing! It's the lyrical INTENT. Their INTENT is to dumb your brain down into NOTHING. Understand that, they are where they are because they are either puppets(jews know this), or actually do know the "kike-code-of-humanity". Gentiles who purchase & are "fans" of these artists are nothing more than goyim beasts to them. They have NO feeling & IN MY OPINION are just like greys, workers who are hiveminded & report back to the motherbrain..
Now, as a Satanic Artist & rapper, WE have to go above & beyond what would ever be expected for music... more in due time (;

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@... wrote:

I don't listen to too much hip-hop, but I do know my fair share of gems. Now if you're looking for a SS-strict rapper, you're going to have a hard time; most spiritual satanist musicians resort to more classical mediums of music.

Jay Electronica (talks A LOT about spiritual topics [albeit I doubt he knows what he is talking about] I , but quite slow on releasing material), and I would check out Logic as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josh4hiphop" <joshcowling665@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Every artist mentioned on this board, & in media works for kikes... Do NOT fall into believing their lyrical content has ANYTHING to do with Satan or spiritually advancing! It's the lyrical INTENT. Their INTENT is to dumb your brain down into NOTHING. Understand that, they are where they are because they are either puppets(jews know this), or actually do know the "kike-code-of-humanity". Gentiles who purchase & are "fans" of these artists are nothing more than goyim beasts to them. They have NO feeling & IN MY OPINION are just like greys, workers who are hiveminded & report back to the motherbrain..
Now, as a Satanic Artist & rapper, WE have to go above & beyond what would ever be expected for music... more in due time (;

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
--- In [email protected], "THEB!GBOWSSS" nshayaun@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "josh4hiphop" <joshcowling665@ wrote:
I agree that our entertainment is brought to us for the benefit of brainwashing the Gentiles to be kike slaves.  Anyone that uses the hip-hop for anything more than entertainment is asking for trouble--in fact, any of these things has a message of killing the whites (and sometimes blacks).  Fine if all you are interested in is the artistic merit of the music; not if you are using it for inspiration. The same goes for your movies and TV shows.  I noticed one TV show that is supposedly about someone getting shoved in South Africa from a major city.  This is good entertainment, but there are hidden lessons to beware of even in this family show.  For one, the protagonist's best friend in the city "happens(??)" to be full Jewish.  That was put there on purpose.  The kikes try to work every element of their agenda through the whole show.  You will find this in just about every show on the Jew Box, and in the Jew-vie theatres.  Entertainment only, not inspiration. However, I find it unwise to give the kikes too much power by being afraid of their music.  While we are not influenced by the message and must be on guard for that, being paranoid about listening to certain songs only serves to give the enemy more psychic power.  Xians do this all the time--scaring members away from Satanic songs and movies.  That only gives them (the churches and kikes, not Satan) more power.  Thus, if you learn that some of your favorite songs were performed by kikes, don't panic and give them power by disposing of them in the rubbish.  Just beware that their message is probably no good. Another thing we can do is find honest Satanic music.  At least mix it in--there are plenty of good pop songs in all genres that have Satanic messages.  Even when one or more kikes are in the band--I believe that they do not create the music but leave that up to the Gentile members of those bands because they are too lazy.  KISS is a prime example--Satanic music.  The Eagles also have a few Satanic songs--Witchy Woman and Hotel California are good examples.  And Led Zeppelin is legendary.  I believe Jimmy Page is Satanic, and their music is among the best in the world.  Stevie Wonder, especially once he dumped his kike producers in late 1972, came out with his best works on his own.  And Michael Jackson music is beyond legendary. It's out there.  You can locate Satanic music and mix it in with regular music (chances are good that it's already mixed in).  You can also find videos on YouTube that are at least as good as what you find at the Jew-vies.  (And better than on the Jew box these days).  And, if you happen to like hip-hop for entertainment purposes, remember that it is not meant to inspire. Hail Satan!  And genuine Satanic music![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back