Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism Changes People...

Lord Satan has given me the gifts of intuitiveness, awareness, compassion, and kindness with the kundalini awakening and rising.
Also, understanding.

I have become a kinder and more aware person overall, from His gifts of power meditation and the kundalini. He and the Powers of Hell have shown me what I needed to change about myself to be better. They brought to attention with kindness and firmness what I was doing wrong and what I could be doing better.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

How have you changed?

I cannot even begin to describe how much knowledge I gained since I dedicated...and my life has changed. To the better of course, knowing Satan is our Father and that we are the Truth is amazing. I have grown spiritually, I keep my meditations up, and it helps with everything. Just recently I had my first Hatha Yoga burst of energy. Truly amazing.HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Yes it does. It makes people better. It brings about a lot of profound positive changes. its just amazing how liberating it is to know and love Satan. I love Satan. He is my everything.
------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 9:20 AM PST Anike Anike wrote:

I cannot even begin to describe how much knowledge I gained since I dedicated...and my life has changed. To the better of course, knowing Satan is our Father and that we are the Truth is amazing. I have grown spiritually, I keep my meditations up, and it helps with everything. Just recently I had my first Hatha Yoga burst of energy. Truly amazing.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

before was always grumpy and angry, had low self esteem and I did not look capable of fulfilling my goals in life, however now I feel full of energy, my health has improved a lot and I feel able to do anything

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

How have you changed?

The realization that I am captain of my own ship, but with the help from the masters: "Satan the Gods" , I am able to navigate reality.       Hail Satan
--- In [email protected], Mc Rundown wrote:

Yes it does. It makes people better. It brings about a lot of profound positive changes. its just amazing how liberating it is to know and love Satan. I love Satan. He is my everything.
------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 9:20 AM PST Anike Anike wrote:

I cannot even begin to describe how much knowledge I gained since I dedicated...and my life has changed. To the better of course, knowing Satan is our Father and that we are the Truth is amazing. I have grown spiritually, I keep my meditations up, and it helps with everything. Just recently I had my first Hatha Yoga burst of energy. Truly amazing.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Last year in school I was very quiet, very reserved, always kept to myself, and I rarely smiled with true happiness. I had a fake smile on almost all the time. Like was dull and very meaningless for me and I honestly wished to get into some crazy accident wear I died on impact just so it would be over. Then I found JoS. I saw the truth and I was skeptical at first but the more I read the more I was drawn in. I knew it was the truth but was neck deep in Xian bullshit. I then dedicated after a lot of stressful thinking. I realise now that Satanism is the truth.

Now on to how Satanism has changed me. This year I have been told many things. I have been told I look taller because I walk with my held high and proud. I have been told my eyes look like they are made of green snake scales, because I always look people in the eye because I am not afraid of anyone. I have been told I talk a lot more because I am no longer afraid to speak my mind. I have even come out to my friends about my sexuality. I attract far more friends and I am always doing something on the weekend and some weekdays. My grades have DRAMATICALLY increased. And I feel better in every single way. I even feel powerful. Just last night my throat was so soar. So for the first time I tried healing it with energy. I performed the energy meditation and directed the energy into my throat/neck area where it was soar and I said my affirmation "this energy is ridding my body of any and all illnesses" and it my throat even still doesn't hurt.

How have you changed?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back