Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism and Luciferianism

<td val[/IMG]It is a lot of reverse xtian shit,and is not what we believe at all.I got caught up into many false forms of Satanism,before I got here.He teaches that our Demons are fallen angels,that Enki is dark a dark being,and working what is called the reverse tree of life.All very disrespectful to Enki and or Gods.I my opinion this is the only true Satanism that is taught anywhere,and I will stay with JoS,because there are a lot of traps out there,that claim to be Satanism,but in my opinion are not.This is the only ministry that teaches the truth of who Father Enki and the Gods really are.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, whitneytraeholt@... <whitneytraeholt@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and Luciferianism
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 6:38 AM

What is luciferianism? Can anyone tell me what's going on with it?
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Its a whole different path very complicating. I know a luciferian its not an easy path.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 6:38:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What is luciferianism? Can anyone tell me what's going on with it?

[/TD]

Oh ok. Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

-----Original message-----
To:
[email protected]
Sent:
Tue, Apr 17, 2012 18:03:54 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and Luciferianism

<td val[/IMG]It is a lot of reverse xtian shit,and is not what we believe at all.I got caught up into many false forms of Satanism,before I got here.He teaches that our Demons are fallen angels,that Enki is dark a dark being,and working what is called the reverse tree of life.All very disrespectful to Enki and or Gods.I my opinion this is the only true Satanism that is taught anywhere,and I will stay with JoS,because there are a lot of traps out there,that claim to be Satanism,but in my opinion are not.This is the only ministry that teaches the truth of who Father Enki and the Gods really are.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, whitneytraeholt@... <whitneytraeholt@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 6:38 AM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Offended!

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, freddddddd93 <frederikgp@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and Luciferianism
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 6:55 PM

Do the demons and Satan approve Luciferianism? Do they even communicate with them or are they offended by their beliefs?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

Its a whole different path very complicating. I know a luciferian its not an easy path.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I use to be a Luciferian,and had everything that Ford offered on his site,because I thought I had found the truth.But I found out it is just another lie of the enemy,and there are so many out there that decieve other Gentiles of the truth too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and Luciferianism
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "whitneytraeholt@..." <whitneytraeholt@...
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 4:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]Its a whole different path very complicating. I know a luciferian its not an easy path.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 6:38:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What is luciferianism? Can anyone tell me what's going on with it?

[/TD]
[/TD]

Its time to be honest here and sweep away the confusion. Ford and his ilk are into juadism, they are practicing kosher kabbalists. Nothing more. All Ford does is promote juadism from another angle. But juadism none the less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I use to be a Luciferian,and had everything that Ford offered on his site,because I thought I had found the truth.But I found out it is just another lie of the enemy,and there are so many out there that decieve other Gentiles of the truth too.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and Luciferianism
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whitneytraeholt@..." <whitneytraeholt@...
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 4:37 PM

Its a whole different path very complicating. I know a luciferian its not an easy path.

whitneytraeholt@... <whitneytraeholt@...;

To:

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject:

[JoyofSatan666] Satanism and Luciferianism

Sent:

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 6:38:51 AM

You should ask Them yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

Do the demons and Satan approve Luciferianism? Do they even communicate with them or are they offended by their beliefs?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@ wrote:

Ok that makes sense. Thanks for everyone's input!
HAIL SATAN!!

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

-----Original message-----
To:
[email protected]
Sent:
Wed, Apr 18, 2012 19:15:14 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and Luciferianism

<td val[/IMG]Offended!

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, freddddddd93 <frederikgp@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and Luciferianism
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 6:55 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Had all that Ford offers,they ended up in my fire pit when I got here.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and Luciferianism
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "frederikgp@..." <frederikgp@...
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 7:37 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back